• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Water Gods go to War!! Poseidon (Myth) vs Poseidomon

Dragonmasterxyz

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
Since Neptunemon is too powerful for him, the second Poseidon of the Digimon Franchise will work.

Greek Mythology vs Appmon

The Greek God of Water vs The Appmon God of Invincibility (Somethings off here.....)

-Speed Equal

-Both High 6-A

-Both are 3 kilometers from each other.

FIGHT!!!!!

Poseido: 0

Poseidomo: 2 (Kalt, New)

Inconclusive: 0

Poseidonmon
Poseidon Art

Ok ovo.

Well, Poseidon is haxless so i guess attack reflection and negation + mindscrew give Poseidomon the win. Is it fair though?

Also what's a Dohyo Field?

If it help, he doesn't use Mind hax immediately in character. He mostly relies on Nullification and counter attacks.

A dohyo field I believe is one of those Sumo wrestling fields. (Yay for ignorance on my end)

I mean, i wouldn't call it a stomp, just that Poseidomon wins handily.

I'm just as ignorant about the topic ovo.

Edit: Yeah it's that

Well just to specify his attack null. He literally creates a giant blue hand....

Kaiteishouda, right? It works on energy attacks/projectiles or it helps against physical strikes too?

Kaltias said:
Kaiteishouda, right? It works on energy attacks/projectiles or it helps against physical strikes too?
So far he has only faced projectile users. Wording-wise I'd say physical blows as well. But y'know...he hasn't shown it.

>Poseidon is haxless

You mean the guy who turns people into monsters, animals, or madmen out of minor annoyance like every other god?

I mean the dude whose page is painfully empty. Also he can, but does he abuse it (honest question, never really read much about Greek mythology)

Literally every god abuses that power on a whim.

Also, yes. Poseidon's page sucks. Heck, even the tier is wrong, as he's really close to Zeus' power.

@Cal i know Poseidon's got a pretty crap page, i recently upgraded im to Dwarf Star (before anyone starts Charybdis is that level) but yeah he should definately be upgraded to Star Level via scaling from Zeus and Hades.

Hellbeast1 said:
@Cal i know Poseidon's got a pretty crap page, i recently upgraded im to Dwarf Star (before anyone starts Charybdis is that level) but yeah he should definately be upgraded to Star Level via scaling from Zeus and Hades.
Correction, Large Star level. ovo

@Cal my bad meant to write High with that. But yeah Poseidon's page as well as the Myth pages in general could do with some revisions.

Back