• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I meant, Samus can use electro armor, Screwattack, ShineSpark ect before Gaiamon uses the time stop ability, and while she's in her invulnerable state while time stop is used, she'll be completely invulnerable until time stop wears off. Anyway, Tallon IV Metroids are basically Goomba's with 73 Zettaton durability; I use the word Goomba to show that they're by far the weakest types of Metroids in the series and Samus stomps them casually; thus putting Samus and various bosses far above baseline Planet level. Also, Gorea was a casual planet buster that terrorized an entire galaxy for three months straight.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
I meant, Samus can use electro armor, Screwattack, ShineSpark ect before Gaiamon uses the time stop ability, and while she's in her invulnerable state while time stop is used, she'll be completely invulnerable until time stop wears off. Anyway, Tallon IV Metroids are basically Goomba's with 73 Zettaton durability; I use the word Goomba to show that they're by far the weakest types of Metroids in the series and Samus stomps them casually; thus putting Samus and various bosses far above baseline Planet level. Also, Gorea was a casual planet buster that terrorized an entire galaxy for three months straight.
Or he could time stop before hand. It only takes a thought. Not only that, he can just flat out age here by punching her. Yeah, the punches won't hurt, be her time will still be altered. Also how long he terrorized isn't that much of an AP feat.

The three months part is irrelevant, but he casually busted planets and far outmatched the Ambilics single handedly. The Ambilics were thought to have technology comparable to both the Chozo and the Luminoths; all Luminoths have Planet level durability and have access to technology far superior to that.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
The three months part is irrelevant, but he casually busted planets and far outmatched the Ambilics single handedly. The Ambilics were thought to have technology comparable to both the Chozo and the Luminoths; all Luminoths have Planet level durability and have access to technology far superior to that.
Yeah? So does Cometmon and Dantemon. Cometmon causally manipulates planets and crushes them to create meteors. Dantemon one-shot him easily. Rebootmon is far above him. Gaiamon easily defeated Rebootmon.

So Samus's opponent is being switched to Poseidon and the votes are being reset?

Alright, so both opponents can scan each other, which makes it balanced. Samus is resistant to mind manipulation, which renders one of Poseidomon's hax useless, she can absorb and redirect energy attacks, and the Attack nullification/reflection will be a big problem for Samus. Though since the attack nullification works by forming hands that nullify the attacks, she can use her time deceleration ability to get around that and get some good shots in. Overall, I think Samus takes this with Mid-High difficulty.

I'm voting for Samus again for the reasons I mentioned above. Too lazy to copy and paste my first post and do some proper editing, but I'll also add that wave beam can bypass attack reflection. Samus defeated Chozo Ruins test in her zero suit and it has those same abilities, so nothing new to Samus.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
I'm voting for Samus again for the reasons I mentioned above. Too lazy to copy and paste my first post and do some proper editing, but I'll also add that wave beam can bypass attack reflection. Samus defeated Chozo Ruins test in her zero suit and it has those same abilities, so nothing new to Samus.
Doesn't it only bypass armor and objects? Has it bypassed a move that nullifies it?

By bypassing armor, objects, and barriers, it bypasses biological, technological, and magical armors and barriers. I vaguely recall SomeBodyData mentioning something like that one the Samus vs Ryoko thread, so he'd be a better person to ask.

Well, Poseidomon Nullifies skills, so it would nullify the beam. However, well...Glass summed it up it seems like.

Burning Full Fingers said:
Huh? There's only two votes.
It has been stated in this thread that she has lost three times already with no objections. How does this work exactly? Is it because of the voting system?

Did you guys have an answer to her Power Nulliification? Other than that Samus should win this. The only thing i have to say is why change the opponent? Your basically cherry picking opponents to make it easier for her to win. Before OP changed the opponent Samus lost.. Why not add that to her notable losses?

No the reason we changed the fight is due to it being a mismatch. We cannot add mismatches.

If it's a stomp, it's not a notable victory is it?

Therefore it shouldn't be added. Gaiamon vs Samus was a stomp, so he changed it.

Also ******* lol, you do realize Dragon is literally the biggest Digimon supporter on this site right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back