• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why the Gaiamon fight was a stomp.

-Both could analyze each other and Gaiamon could easily get the weaknesses of all her powers.

-Gaiamon can stop time for as long as he wants.

-He could age or de-age her. Paradox her. Or use his punches to alter her time to flat out ruin her power up times. Need I mention Save and Load?

So I had to change the opponent.

Is Samus' Resistance to Mind Manipulation strong enough to resist Poseidomon's Memory Manipulation?

EDIT: If not, I lean a little towards Poseidomon, since he could erase all memory of Samus's Chozo training; and since the Power Suit needs a great mental focus, the battle would continue with Zero Suit Samus without any combat training. However, if can resist it, count my vote to Samus.

Someone practically tried to do just that at the end of Federation Force, and while she struggled and temporarily controlled her throughout the final boss, she eventually broke free. They tried turning her into a space pirate by brainwashing her telepathically, but she was able to completely hold back throughout the fight against the Federation Force and they technically didn't defeat her; the challenge was more so trying to last long enough for Samus to completely break free. So yeah, the mind manipulation isn't really going to work on Samus.

Right, a mind manipulation feat is useless because memory manipulation and mind manipulation are separated.

Not really.

One can use memory Manipulation to completely bypass Mind Manipulation, it's completely separate

In the end of Federation Force, Samus resisted and overcame and attack that was both a mind manipulation, and a memory manipulation ability. So regardless of weather or not mind manipulation and memory manipulation are separated abilities, Samus still has resistance to both.

I'm giving my vote to Samus, given from what I've seen above, Samus has resistance to his biggest hack, so I'm going with her.

Blake104 said:
I'm giving my vote to Samus, given from what I've seen above, Samus has resistance to his biggest hack, so I'm going with her.
Mind Manipulation and Memory Manipulation isn't his big hack. His bis hack is Attack Null.

SomeBodyData could probably explain it better, but he mentioned that Wave Beam has a way of bypassing Attack Reflection.

This isn't attack reflection. It's attack null. It specifically nullifies the attack.

Her profile is still unlocked, I could add it before SomeBodyData locks it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back