• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Was this ever done? Yhwach vs Novel Kars

Novel Kars definitely makes this more interesting. After he gets crushed a few times, and gets brought back by D4CU, he should understand it and gain it for himself, there by granting himself spiritual pressure

Hl3 or bust said:
Spiritual Crush is vastly overestimated afaik

literally the only feat of it, to my knowledge, is a 6-B against a normal Human

also, Understand GG and Yhwach has no win conditions due to D4CU
I agree, I was even thinking about doing a CRT for that. In addition, Jojo has resistance to manipulation of the soul.

This is not the point I'm trying to prove, I know they're capable of it but not everyone does it often. As much as everyone can do this, it does not mean they will do it at all times.

Ofc they don't do it all the time, what would be the purpose of killing everyone via standing there? this is neutral fight where random people are placed in a battle scenario at their full potential.

Hl3 or bust said:

There's also this time where Aizen passively was dissolving this guy, who is far stronger than a normal human.

Hl3 or bust said:

You mean 6-B when he severely holding back his reiatsu? to the point of even 10-A chars can sense his reiasu, a feats that even a captain level shinigami cannot achieve?

Oh btw, when he doesn't limit his reiatsu, base Aizecan reiatsu crust Grimmjow.

What can Jojo do against Yhwach? I believe that your time manipulation does not go work, since Yhwach is acasual type 2. He has another way to beat Yhwach?

>Powernull

Pretty sure Adaptation and Reactive Evolution already deals with that

>Fate manip/Almighty

How is that gonna help? I mean, he cant choose a future where Kars doesnt adapt because his adaptation is passive

>Absorption

Yes

EmperorDoom25 said:
>Powernull
Pretty sure Adaptation and Reactive Evolution already deals with that

>Fate manip/Almighty

How is that gonna help? I mean, he cant choose a future where Kars doesnt adapt because his adaptation is passive

>Absorption

Yes
If his adaption and reactive evolution get nulled, then they would be useless.

Where is his resistence to Absorption? I don't see it on the profile.

And Kars adaption comes from understanding the enemy's power, and its also a biological thing. So unless Yhwach's powernull can affect Kars mind, Kars will still adapt to it

EmperorDoom25 said:
How does Yhwach's absorption works? And does he uses in character?
Yhawch puts his hand on his opponent and absorbs them into his body - gaining all of their powers and abilites.

Yhwach's absorption is actually one of his most used powers right after The Almighty.

He used one variant against Yamamoto instantly, another against Ichibe prior to The Almighty activating, its the very first thing he does to Mimihagi, he does it to Ichigo to rub salt in the wound after pwning the strawberry, and even Royd (who had copied Yhwach's personality) used the second one against Yamamoto.

EmperorDoom25 said:
And Kars adaption comes from understanding the enemy's power, and its also a biological thing. So unless Yhwach's powernull can affect Kars mind, Kars will still adapt to it
It is still a power, one that will take Yhwach's side unless Kars has the resistance.

Warren Valion said:
AnonymousBlank said:
About the Almighty's power null, Yhwach's explanation specifies it is only against powers that will harm him so I am not sure how effective it is.
Yhwach says the Almighty is the ability to steal "all power" and that the powers that take his side can't be used to harm him.
Not that he can only affect powers that would harm him.
If this was already, i'll say it again. This is a massive NLF the way your wording this.

What established limit do we have on Yhwach's power null?

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
If this was already, i'll say it again. This is a massive NLF the way your wording this.

What established limit do we have on Yhwach's power null?
The Almighty is the God Tier ability in the verse - there are no limits.

It is called the Almighty for a reason.

And the way I word it is the same way Yhwach worded it.

Why is it treated as an NFL if it was Yhwach who stated? I do not think the almighty is unbeatable but to say he's NFL just because he's op is rather strange.

Being the "god tier ability in the verse" is not at all a reason to not have an established limit on a characters hax in the slightest. Unless you think Yhwach can null 2-C or higher abilities for instance.

If there's no established limit, then im taking this to a CRT.

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
Being the "god tier ability in the verse" is not at all a reason to not have an established limit on a characters hax in the slightest. Unless you think Yhwach can null 2-C or higher abilities for instance.
If there's no established limit, then im taking this to a CRT.
God tier ability in the verse means that there was, nor is, no limit to the ability in the verse.

Where did you get 2-C abilites from? Of course Yhwach can't negate higher dimensional abilites.

There's a limit of dimensionality and of resistance - this should be obvious.

>God tier ability in the verse means that there was, nor is, no limit to the ability in the verse.

Which is the textbook definition of a No Limits Fallacy. There being no limit in his own verse is irrelevant to vs debating other verses.

>Where did you get 2-C abilites from?

Was an example to try and show why "god tier abilities in verse" doesnt mean it doesnt have a limitation for vs debating.

>Of course Yhwach can't negate higher dimensional abilites.

Which means his power null has a limit. The only question is where that said limit is established at, which was what I was asking for so that the ability doesnt get wanked in debates.

Back