• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Was there ever a calculation for the speed of Aushwahlen in Bleach?

Don't expect me to find it, but it was debated before.

For Mimihagi? We had an accepted calc for that feat before. Possibly something changed regarding that.

Didn't pay much attention to bleach revisions in the last 6 month or so.

Frantzy12 said:
Would it be an outlier though? Thats about 7 feats that can probably be light speed

Code:
Unfortunately they will consider this as outlier, you can try to create a topic to discuss this if you want but I highly doubt that this will be accepted.

I would like to point out that Cero is absolutely not speed of light. The series has made it clear that it is a concussive blast of reiatsu i.e. absolutely not a laser beam, and we see Ceros being bent and compressed and thrown into all sorts of weird shapes.

Simply put: A Cero is Hollow reiatsu which is focused and then shot outward.

As for the Gran Rey Cero distorting space: I don't know what to make of that.

About Lille's attacks: This has been discussed before. His attacks or not like normal speed of light. They seem to be instantaneous. And the attacks in the panels you linked seem to be blasts of reiatsu. Again, not enough evidence to warrant speed of light.

I agree with Cero, but for Lille couldn't it be possible after he evolved the X-Axis changed somewhat? I mean before it wasn't visible and was instantaneous.But when he transformed into his Divine form he started using Light (he even bleeds light) and they were visible and capable of being dodged.

Also what about all the other speed instances KazuiK pointed out?

That calc was discussed long ago. FTL Mimihagi was rejected. Even LordAizenSama said it was wank. But the Mach 19,500 one looks okay.

Soldier Blue said:
That calc was discussed long ago. FTL Mimihagi was rejected. Even LordAizenSama said it was wank. But the Mach 19,500 one looks okay.
Code:
I was referring to this. Should I have a topic about this?

I don't see why not. Also, Piercer of Heaven once made a calc which also got Sub-Relativistic results but higher into that speed tier. It seemed perfectly acceptable. Sadly, I think he deleted the calc.

Unfortunately I can not create a topic my notebook shuts off every 15 minutes, can you create it? I would suggest about people choosing which method to use but it will not work ..

The Mimihagi calc was dropped due to calc stacking or something. Can't remember. Or the distance between Seireitei and the Soul Palace becoming much smaller after the revisions. It's fuzzy in my head, but it's the same case for Auswahlen.

When it was brought up during the revisions, Piercer and Aizen said the feat probably wouldn't yield impressive results due to the new distance.

I can't go through the revisions again to confirm though. Though maybe I will...to salvage something. Maybe.

Lille's stuff also isn't accepted, iirc.

Burning is right the distance was further analyzed in the revision threads and was seen as considerably shorter than before to the point that i doubt that Sub-Relativistic is possible, not even likely as at least MHS+ on the higher end.

From what I recall, the OBD has Yhwach and others who scale to him at Mach 5400 to 8,000 (which is just below the Sub-Relativistic threshold). I don't know how they got those values though.

Outskirts Battledome. Like us, they're a fictional character statistics indexing wiki, but older and laid much of the groundwork for what we do here (power-scaling, calculations for feats, etc). You could say that the OBD is vsbattles wikia's older sibling.

Back