• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Was Outerversal always Aleph-1 Dimensional structure here or was it being beyond dimensional structures as a whole before?

Aleph 1 is Low 1-A, Aleph 2 is 1-A. So basically, Aleph 1^aleph 1 is equal to aleph 2.

Although the standards call qualitatively superiority to aleph 1 equal to aleph 2 and 1-A, I'm not surer if qualitative superiority is comprehensive enough to make the relationship "aleph 1^aleph 1", maybe, it should be change but mehhh... So according to current standarts yeah, a dimension that completely transcends to aleph 1 would be 1-A, which is equal to aleph 2.

Aleph 1 is Low 1-A, Aleph 2 is 1-A. So basically, Aleph 1^aleph 1 is equal to aleph 2.

Although the standards call qualitatively superiority to aleph 1 equal to aleph 2 and 1-A, I'm not surer if qualitative superiority is comprehensive enough to make the relationship "aleph 1^aleph 1", maybe, it should be change but mehhh... So according to current standarts yeah, a dimension that completely transcends to aleph 1 would be 1-A, which is equal to aleph 2.
I mean like if the standard for 1-A (Low-High whatever) was always Uncountable Infinite structures or they were they just beyond dimensional structures all together before

I mean like if the standard for 1-A (Low-High whatever) was always Uncountable Infinite structures or they were they just beyond dimensional structures all together before
This is nothing like that. By current standards, the uncountable infinite only gives you N+1. The uncountable infinite can be 5-D, Low 1-A or 10-D... It's depends on the verse and context

This is nothing like that. By current standards, the uncountable infinite only gives you N+1. The uncountable infinite can be 5-D, Low 1-A or 10-D... It's depends on the verse and context
what i mean is did the definition for outerversal ever change, many other sites have it as Transends dimensions, and quite a bit take after vsbattlewiki, so what I'm wondering is did the definition for outerversal change for vsbattlewiki

what i mean is did the definition for outerversal ever change, many other sites have it as Transends dimensions, and quite a bit take after vsbattlewiki, so what I'm wondering is did the definition for outerversal change for vsbattlewiki
Basically it comes from transcending these Low 1-A structures. But if we go a little deeper, if there is an H1-B structure in your verse and you are transcending all concepts of dimension, that is 1-A.

Or, even if there is no H1-B hierarchy in the verse, if you are in a state where "no matter how much you transcend, there will never be an end" and this goes on continuously, you transcend all concepts of dimensions in this way, that is discussed from 1-B to 1-A. But this can sometimes only add N+1 to the current cosmology

Basically it comes from transcending these Low 1-A structures. But if we go a little deeper, if there is an H1-B structure in your verse and you are transcending all concepts of dimension, that is 1-A.

Or, even if there is no H1-B hierarchy in the verse, if you are in a state where "no matter how much you transcend, there will never be an end" and this goes on continuously, you transcend all concepts of dimensions in this way, that is discussed from 1-B to 1-A. But this can sometimes only add N+1 to the current cosmology
I mean did it the definition ever change, cause I vaguely remember 1-A was beyond dimension stuff

I mean did it the definition ever change, cause I vaguely remember 1-A was beyond dimension stuff
Transcending all countable and uncountable infinite spatial dimensions is 1-A (of course, these dimensions must be dimensions that spatially transcend each other)

Other than that, statements like "transcending all dimensions" or "transcending the all concept of dimensions" only add +1 to you in the current cosmology.

Transcending all countable and uncountable infinite spatial dimensions is 1-A (of course, these dimensions must be dimensions that spatially transcend each other)

Other than that, statements like "transcending all dimensions" or "transcending the all concept of dimensions" only add +1 to you in the current cosmology.
I'm not talking about becoming 1-A, I'm wondering if 1-A was once something along the lines of "beyond dimensionality" and if it eventually changed to the current definition raughhhhhhhhhh

I'm not talking about becoming 1-A, I'm wondering if 1-A was once something along the lines of "beyond dimensionality" and if it eventually changed to the current definition raughhhhhhhhhh
Why do you think the contexts and statements I mentioned above? For nothing?

YES, IT HAS CHANGED. BEING BEYOND DIMENSIONALITY AND SOMETHING LIKE THIS BULLSHIT IS NOT ENOUGH FOR 1-A ANYMORE.

It still the same, but more strict, most site is more lenient when treating statement such as transcend all dimesions, beyond all dimensions, transcend the concept of dimesions. While these statement can be 1-A on vsbw, it more strict and require more backup contexts

about Math thing you asked, Georr already answered

It still the same, but more strict, most site is more lenient when treating statement such as transcend all dimesions, beyond all dimensions, transcend the concept of dimesions. While these statement can be 1-A on vsbw, it more strict and require more backup contexts

about Math thing you asked, Georr already answered
so it was never "Characters that have no dimensional limitations, and are beyond scientific definition there of."

so it was never "Characters that have no dimensional limitations, and are beyond scientific definition there of."
Wdym??, if you mean that these statements can be 1-A or not then yes, it can, but require extremely good contexts, them alone is insufficient

I'm gonna use the analogy of the a cheese burger somewhere I remembered being a dollar, but due to new circumstances it is no longer a dollar, and im asking if the burger was a dollar at a certain point

No i mean before were they accepted? Not that they are now
Hmm, iirc, except that second statement beyond scientific definition, which back then vsbw still not use Math yet which obviously not really relevant in the past, the first statement beyond dimensional limitation kinda unknown, since back then popular statement is either transcend dimensions, space-times or transcend concept of dimensions, direction, etc....., those are popular statements, i never once encounter verse that have statement that is beyond dimensional limitation, probably i missed them, or they didn't have profiles on the site yet

No i mean before were they accepted? Not that they are now
Like I said, just look at the history page. A two minute search and I found this from 2018

1-A: Outerverse level​

Characters that have no dimensional limitations.

Basically, a being or an object which is outside and beyond all dimensions of time and space. This is something completely formless, abstract, metaphysical and transcendental. The usual scale does not make sense against a beyond dimensional object. Such beings can not be affected by destruction within the dimensions of time and space, or physical matter and energy. This "space" in which there is no dimension can be the background for any dimensional space. Within such a beyond dimensional "space", a dimensional structure with any number of dimensions can be placed, because there are no restrictions regarding dimensions.

Note that all tier 1-A characters have qualitative superiority over dimensional structures and concepts. Also, mere capability to exist in a beyond dimensional domain does not qualify a character as a beyond dimensional being.

This category is separated in the following manner:

• Outerverse level: Characters that are beyond all dimensional scale. There are two options in order to qualify for this tier: There should either be a qualitative superiority over infinite dimensions; or the superiority over the concept of dimensions (in general) should be clearly explained.
You can just follow it from there.

Dude, it varies from context to context, but statements such as transcending all concepts of dimensions, being beyond all dimensions, or similar just add +1 to the existing cosmology without further context or statement, not enough for 1-A @Brogeefrong

Dude, it varies from context to context, but statements such as transcending all concepts of dimensions, being beyond all dimensions, or similar just add +1 to the existing cosmology without further context or statement, not enough for 1-A @Brogeefrong
Eh, nowaday yes, but he ask about the past, back then about how those statements being treated

Back