• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Does Outerversal go beyond dimensionality or not?

When I was reading, I noticed that in the “multiverse” it is written that Outerversal goes beyond the concept of dimension, and in the Tier system it is written that Outerversal is the number of dimensions greater than aleph 1

Based on our new systems, it's required to have a R>F type of transcendence to reach the tier and it's also required to be beyond dimensional existence to reach a true layer of R>F.

Based on our new systems, it's required to have a R>F type of transcendence to reach the tier
Can I clarify this point?
over which construction do we need to have transcendence R>F for this?

u can have r>f over low 2-c verse and youd still get 1-A if it meets new standards nd requirements
Wait, R>F Transcendence is the difference between reality and fiction, and there are two types:
1. True Transcendence R>F, in which the character F (F is short for fiction) is a Fiction for R, and F cannot influence R in any way, and cannot reach his world, and R cannot physically move to the world of F, only create your Avatar there.
2. False R>F, in which F is able to reach the world R, and R is able to get to the world F.

Or did I misunderstand the principle of operation of R>F?

1. True Transcendence R>F, in which the character F (F is short for fiction) is a Fiction for R, and F cannot influence R in any way, and cannot reach his world, and R cannot physically move to the world of F, only create your Avatar there.
2. False R>F, in which F is able to reach the world R, and R is able to get to the world F.
Pretty much. An R>F transcendence which qualify for the standard is a R>F where the characters within "F" can't do anything and never reach "R". That kind of R>F, if there is no antifeat, would be 1-A no matter the cosmology. That there is a single universe or an infinite hierarchy of dimensions, it would still give 1-A rating.

Any other forms of R>F which aren't the one mentioned above or which posses antifeat against them, would either give only "+1 dimension" over the elements they transcend or nothing at all in the worst case.

Pretty much. An R>F transcendence which qualify for the standard is a R>F where the characters within "F" can't do anything and never reach "R". That kind of R>F, if there is no antifeat, would be 1-A no matter the cosmology. That there is a single universe or an infinite hierarchy of dimensions, it would still give 1-A rating.

Any other forms of R>F which aren't the one mentioned above or which posses antifeat against them, would either give only "+1 dimension" over the elements they transcend or nothing at all in the worst case.
As I understand now, in order to reach the level of Outerversal need to possess have true Transcendence R>F and any cardinal (such as Aleph 1 and so on) will only be High Hyperversal (since they essentially do not go beyond the number of dimensions)

Did I understand correctly?

As I understand now, in order to reach the level of Outerversal need to possess have true Transcendence R>F
Yes, as long as there is no antifeat. Although "R>F" is not the only way to achieve this but would be the simplest way to understand it.

any cardinal (such as Aleph 1 and so on) will only be High Hyperversal (since they essentially do not go beyond the number of dimensions)
Yes. The only exception is something like the Universe of Set which would be Low 1-A. Any Aleph or cardinal would only be further into High 1-B+

Back