• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Warriors of Heaven and Hell: The Most Skilled on the Wiki!

I mean don't you wanna talk about the part about how Saber is good enough that, despite the fact that someone who is able to perceived nigh-infinite timelines to the point he's able to accurately predicts events and attacks/defense patterns of other swordman, is simply not good enough to defeat him.

Or how he is just THAT GOOD, that he can just no-sell history erasure ala. King Crimson.
I did in the essay but I don't know what counts as quantifiable.

Basically shit that involves actual combat technique that's grounded in reason and not "this guy fought a guy who could see infinity + 1 timelines and could calculate the quanta of 30,000,000 universes while sitting on the toilet".
Oh, I can make a list of things Saber does if you want.

No, cause you guys debated in VC.
Like real men.
Really? Sora's stuff seemed far more impressive tbh.
Paradox is a goat, what can I say.
Can't believe Greenshifter would bribe someone just so Rex could win, SMH my head.
MUHAHAHA
The idea of ******* Rex or a Ben 10 character even being is here genuinely cringe.
What’s wrong, crying cause a children’s cartoon outskills your favorite verse?
Well, I don't control the submissions, you dogs do.

So, I assume Rex will take Sora's spot? I guess? @Greenshifter
Still to be determined, Sora has more skill in certain departments which aren’t as relevant in a fight against Rex or get countered by Rex’s unpredictability.

You guys do realize Bob admitted that Rex would probably beat Sora is a skill-fight right?
Uh... I only said so as a technicality and while having all stats equal, let alone handicaopping Sora a lot for the sake of skill debate.

Namely as much as I said that Barney the Dinosaur can theoretically beat a tier 0 with stats equal, in practice it's still rather unlikely even if possible, but I guess I should have clarified.

So yeah no, Sora is still clearly more skilled in more departments, especially ones of note here.

Aight here's my compromise.

We just let Sora and Rex share the number 1 spot.

So it'd be Sora (Kingdom Hearts) (Feats) / Rex (Wherever the **** he comes from) (Feats)

That good with yall?

I don't know where I'm supposed to place Rex, then, or if I should even place him on this list. The conclusions of your debate with Greenshifter confuse me.

Conclusions from my point of view are that Sora is more skilled than Rex in more departments.
If we want to go on who would win on a "skill fight", the fact that it's already very one-sided vote wise in Sora's favor speaks by itself.

Just put Rex in third place, if he's really worth to stay he'll do so with whatever competition is brought up.

Last edited:
Uh... I only said so as a technicality and while having all stats equal, let alone handicaopping Sora a lot for the sake of skill debate.

Namely as much as I said that Barney the Dinosaur can theoretically beat a tier 0 with stats equal, in practice it's still rather unlikely even if possible, but I guess I should have clarified.
Hey I said “would probably beat” not “could theoretically beat” in our DM’s.
Just put Rex in third place, if he's really worth to stay he'll do so with whatever competition is brought up.
Meh I’d say second because the other guy would do worse against Sora and Rex is better in the aiming/accuracy department.

I don't know where I'm supposed to place Rex, then, or if I should even place him on this list. The conclusions of your debate with Greenshifter confuse me.
So far the only person that geniunely believe Rex should be on the list is Green, literally everyone else have clearly said how Rex (or anything from Ben 10) shouldn't be on the list, so what excatly is the motive to let him be on the list even despite all that?

So far the only person that geniunely believe Rex should be on the list is Green, literally everyone else have clearly said how Rex (or anything from Ben 10) shouldn't be on the list, so what excatly is the motive to let him be on the list even despite all that?
I have no idea, but I can't simply ignore Greenshifter if he's had somewhat of a legitimate debate for Rex's placement.

I mean, not all debate is necessarily good for the purposes in here, best possible arguments involve accuracy (about the only remotely considerable point) and dubious unquantificable "infinite" experiences, and barely any reasoning to scale to other characters.

Meh, again, it's just intelligence, anything for skill would require measurable showcased movements than mere implications at best.

I mentioned how Paradox has nigh-omniscience with the Chrono Navigator and could thus keep getting better while fighting the same opponent for an infinite amount of time. Sounds quantifiable to me.

I mentioned how Paradox has nigh-omniscience with the Chrono Navigator and could thus keep getting better while fighting the same opponent for an infinite amount of time. Sounds quantifiable to me.
It isnt. You have to assume that they

1; Get more skilled with every battle and
2; Be able to grow infinitly in skill in the first place.

Experience is a factor yes, but its a small one and in end is only useful in making skill feats more impressive.

It isnt. You have to assume that they

1; Get more skilled with every battle and
2; Be able to grow infinitly in skill in the first place.

Experience is a factor yes, but its a small one and in end is only useful in making skill feats more impressive.
I’m not arguing infinite skill btw, just that it is quantifiably really good.

Why can experience only help to make skill feats more impressive? Is it like x character dealt with y thing before and thus beating him with y thing is impressive?

Btw Bob is the one who targeted experience so me defending it is only logical.

I’m not arguing infinite skill btw, just that it is quantifiably really good.

Why can experience only help to make skill feats more impressive? Is it like x character dealt with y thing before and thus beating him with y thing is impressive?

Btw Bob is the one who targeted experience so me defending it is only logical.
I will explain it when im home, cant write big paragraphs on mobile

Back