• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Warpriest vs Yhwach

Status
Not open for further replies.
MachTwo said:
Now you are annoying, anyway Yhwach takes this as Warpriest has no means or hurting him.
not to further spark the flame war but.......

the Occulus can OHK Yhwach iirc, and WP will eventually just use it

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
You mean the thing that be blocked by hiding via stone pillars?
yes

there no reason that WP couldn't just, you know, destroy any cover or just get in Yhwach's face and use it

MachTwo said:
Hl3 or bust said:
not to further spark the flame war but.......

the Occulus can OHK Yhwach iirc, and WP will eventually just use it
What it do?
it can perma-kill (sans the game mechanic of no perma-kills obviously) guardians, who have some busted resistences and regen iirc

lol it's a massive glowing orb of light,that cannot penetrate solid objects.

Assuming he does it of course it would be pretty useless,as Yhwach can build structures with a thought,traverse between dimensions,hide inside of the shadow dimension,just to start things off.The Oculus can likely be destroyed as well.

So how it gonna bypass:

The Balance: You get it wrong. The balance is an ability to control any misfortune that occurs within his sphere of influence. All the "misfortune" that would occur to Yhwach personally is redirected into his Freund Schild; consequently, all "good fortune" that The Warpriest experiences in inflicting wounds upon him will be wreaked back upon them in equal magnitude as "misfortune", and the "misfortune" that he experiences merely gets deflected and absorbed into his Freund Schild, causing his opponent to experience even more "misfortune". In short, any damage/misfortune Warpriest will cause to him will be absorbed into his Freund Schild and thus leave him unharmed and Warpriest will suffer equal magnitude of misfortune as what he did to Yhwach, and remeber his Freund Schild who absorb Yhwach misfortune? that misfortune inside his Freund Schild will be reflected back at Warpriest thus cause him to suffer even more misfortune.

In addition the Balance attack reflection doesn't travel as well. it just appear in your body and due to its nature of controling "misfortune" the Balance is not just Attack reflection since it also has offensive capabilityas well And Even if his attack reflection won't work. Yhwach can still use his Freund Schild to absorb any misfortune that occur to him thus it will be very hard to damage him.

The Fear: You also get it wrong. The Fear is an ability that will cause victims to doubt everything, lose control of all rational thought, and see visions of their deepest fears. in exteme case The fear can literally instant kill its taget because their heart being unable to bear such intense shock and fear, you can see its effect on Byakuya in:

HereHereHereHereHereHere

Bear in mind byakuya has resistant to mind attack from resisted the effect of Book of the End who can cause its target to mentally broken since they couldn't differentiate reality since they were mentally rearranged.

So in short The Fear will also cause Warpriest to be unable to focus in his attack, lose his rational thought and can cause him to be paralyzed in fear too

HereHereHereHere

Take a note from the scans above. Rukia can one shots As nodt if she use her bankai, yet she dont use her bankai not until Byakuya come and calm her down because as I said above the Fear will cause its fictim to lose control of all rational thought thus she wont use her bankai against him because she has become too scared to As nodt despite using bankai in such situation is a rational action to do.

The Wind: Ehh The Wind is Spatialmanipulation It can also work on Physical, Ranged and AoE attack too. plus The Wind has passive Spartial defence as well, it can also be used to attack.

Vanishing Point: It has 3 version(he can use all 3 of them at once) Version 1 causes Guenael's "appearance" to vanish, thereby turning him invisible. Even Shinigami who can see and sense invisible being cannot see nor sense him at all.

Version 2 causes his "existence" to vanish, causing him to become completely intangible. When using this version, he leaves behind an afterimage that can act as a decoy, giving opponents the impression that their attacks have landed.

Version 3 causes Guenael's existence to vanish from within the minds of others, causing them to forget that he ever existed.

So it basically grant you Physical Nonexistence with Version 2 and Mental Nonexistence with Version 3, with all 3 version of it active. Warpriest will unable to see, touch nor even remeber Yhwach existance since he doesn't exist and unlike Guenael who still relied to pysical attack to attack his target thus he cannot stay at Version 2 forever, Yhwach has several method of attack without relied on physical attack, such as X axis for example since X axis literally doesn't fire anything. in adition Yhwach can use Vanishing Slider to momentarily react with a speed that surpasses his opponent reaction speed

The Almighty: First thing first, Yhwach will use The Almighty fate manip on himself thus this kinda bypass Warpriest acausals since Yhwach wont try to overide Warpriest fate, intead Yhwach will overide his own fate. For example like what he does to Ichigo when he chose to break IchigoBankaiand hor through the future, he also can use The Almighty to teleporthimself as if he already there, or when Yhwach rewrite his own Future in which he is die and he can do this after he has been killed, in addition even if his opponent can somewhat block his attack he can change the future to where his own attack has landed and thus bypassing his opponent ability to block his attack

lol it's a massive glowing orb of light,that cannot penetrate solid objects.
Assuming he does it of course it would be pretty useless,as Yhwach can build structures with a thought,traverse between dimensions,hide inside of the shadow dimension,just to start things off.The Oculus can likely be destroyed as well.
ah yes, not like WP has a 5-C, low-godly negating cannon as well or anything

nooooooooo

When he can create Stone pillars with a thought?

Well of course he would hide in the shadows Because the only way to survive is to not fight Warpriest

@Machtwo

Balance: Don't see a counter to that for WP, but Woki's better at answering that

Fear: WP has been with Oryx for billions of years and already has really good mind manip resistence iirc, so i doubt that would work

Wind: Same as Balance

VP: Same as Balance

Almighty: Same as Balance

And if he exposes his Oversoul it's pretty much over..as for what it does it's visually disintegration via powerful light since it's laveled as "solar" damage.
it's called game mechanics dude

Actually yes Yhwach can created structure even with his basic quincy power/no Almighty, and Visionary too can do the same, in fact Grammy with Visionary created pillar to protect himself from Kenpachi.

>When can he create stone pillars with a thought.

> via transumating things with a thought.

> via well imagining it with The Visionary

> Via making it out of pure reishi??

>When can he create stone pillars with a thought.
> via transumating things with a thought.

> via well imagining it with The Visionary

> Via making it out of pure reishi??
that means nothing if WP just rushes him and uses it in his face

not sure if he'd do that, but still

Hl3 or bust said:
@Machtwo
Balance: Don't see a counter to that for WP, but Woki's better at answering that

Fear: WP has been with Oryx for billions of years and already has really good mind manip resistence iirc, so i doubt that would work

Wind: Same as Balance

VP: Same as Balance

Almighty: Same as Balance
Explain how, I created that post to counter Wok post and he has not yet answered me with new post.

"Game Mechanics"

You mean like the entire existence of the warpiest I argued above? how can the element be game mechanics,especially when it's described as harmful light,something Guardians can easily be killed by.

"Game Mechanics"
You mean like the entire existence of the warpiest I argued above? how can the element be game mechanics,especially when it's described as harmful light,something Guardians can easily be killed by.
if it was arc, you'd say Yhwach resists

if it was void, you'd say Yhwach resists

do you want me to change the element of the attack or something?

>Warpriest rushing

He should have done that against the Guardian,instead of standing completely stationary shooting darts and boomber blast,besides this would be worthless as Yhwach will know of everything he will do before Warpriest even thinks of it,and easily teleport and etc.And if Warpriest rushses Yhwach he is going to get bisected via The Wind.

Q2ffjNx

Hl3 or bust said:
if it was arc, you'd say Yhwach resists

if it was void, you'd say Yhwach resists

do you want me to change the element of the attack or something?
I don't know what to tell you,as it's your job to argue otherwise as to what is visually shown.

>Warpriest rushing
He should have done that against the Guardian,instead of standing completely stationary shooting darts and boomber blast,besides this would be worthless as Yhwach will know of everything he will do before Warpriest even thinks of it,and easily teleport and etc.And if Warpriest rushses Yhwach he is going to get bisected via The Wind.

Q2ffjNx
i specifially said that i don't know if he would do that (probably mow g a m e m e c h a n i c s) and what do you mean by "completely stationary darts?"

also, Low-Godly is a thing they both have

I think Yhwach can beat 5-D being but I cannot explain it. I think someone can explain it but its not me

See whats wrong with this?

Minus the none existent use of any of those powers, he basically has law hax and destroy him down to elementary particles.

@Sigurd

theres a thing called passive double-layed power null that WP has

@Machtwo

i'm not the one listed as knowledgable on Destiny, thats Woki and Arch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back