• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Warpriest vs Yhwach

Status
Not open for further replies.
inb4 200 posts on that

Oh yhwach threads

Basically what happened here is I still waiting for someone to explain how Warpriest can bypass Almighty and all of Sternritters ability that I has listed above

Yhwach with Sternritters ability has been accepted in CRT so what CNBA3 said here is non factor.

Anyway, Warpriest takes this, Because with any logical explanation why he doesn't use those powers by choice or not, those sternritter powers are only as strong as the regular sternritters who are around mountain+ level.

CNBA3 said:
Anyway, Warpriest takes this, Because with any logical explanation why he doesn't use those powers by choice or not, those sternritter powers are only as strong as the regular sternritters who are around mountain+ level.
The hell does this even mean lmao

I should probably just remake the thread later I honestly don't want to deal with this shit either, feel free to ask someone to close the thread for derailed

though he absorbs the powers that does not mean that they are any stronger than what they originally were, I mean otherwise all sternritters would be moon level.

Sternritter using their reiatsu to use their ability, If Yhwach gain access to their ability(which he will) then he will use his own reiatsu to use it thus their ability will scaled to his Tier.

Plus AP doesn't matter for hax ability.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back