• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Warpriest vs Yhwach

Status
Not open for further replies.
@MachTwo

Do you really want to discuss the dimensionality of ichigo? Dimensionally above but still able to interact and take damage from attacks below :)V).

@Sigurd

Technically, it would be 5-D, since vexs are timeless beings, and they do not understand oryx and its court, as well as the sword logic too. But this is something I'm still working on, in the future I can have a better conclusion, I still need to explore the new expansion more, but for now they are 4D if using the vexs maybe up to 5D.

The same can be said for him? and more importanly how any of that can put Yhwach down for good.

Seriously all of you are incapable of counter my argument.

With the ascendant realm thing, the vex did somewhat deduced the realm and created Quria to understand and achieve godhood by following the sword logic. Though it was Oryx that was too much for him and his paracausal nature that made him immune to Quria's simulations capabilities.

@MachTwo

I would not say this, fighting someone on the same dimensional level and on the same plane, so the answer is no.

@Sigurd

As I said, I will address this in the future, for the time being just think of it as "possibly."

@CNBA3

Quria anyway needed help to understand, I think it was in the new lores of the current expansion that says that.

MachTwo said:
Tbh this is the worst versus battles which I have participated in a while.
My boi... The person you expect is busy now, maybe even sleeping, all in good time, just wait.

If Warpriest is fully 5-D, then what the point of this?

The person you expect is busy now

I guess you're right, because all of you is terrible.

As I said, I will address this in the future, for the time being just think of it as "possibly."

Assert one thing, it will not necessarily make it true. I suggest that you cease to magnify yourself and also, do not address me in this way, I can end up interpreting as a comment beyond the point of arrogance and contempt.

So don't bring that in here if he not guarantee to be fully 5D

This is spite if he is fully 5-D.

Cool buddy. But do you think I don't feel insulted when people just ignoring what I said when I have spent so much time and effort in creating my argument?

MachTwo said:
So don't bring that in here if he not guarantee to be fully 5D

This is spite if he is fully 5-D.

Cool buddy. But do you think I don't feel insulted when people just ignoring what I said when I have spent so much time and effort in creating my argument?
Since you're say, okay so, I pointed out, even makes no difference now.

But nobody ignored it, it's not because no one answered him that we ignored what you said. Most here are just following and seeing the versus, so for my part, I hope you understand that the person who can talk about your argument is not me, or those who were here so far, but other person ok?

Warpriest isn't 5-D. The Ascendant plane may be 5-D and he may have 5-D hax, but idk how much I believe in that as of now. We'll figure that out with the Oryx revision since it would definitely affect him.

The iron makes a mountain+ charecter continental in durability? wow. imagine how it would boost a moon level charecter too plus blut vene. Also how is the warpiest gonna get past the viability or the miracle or the antithesis?

Champion234 said:
The iron makes a mountain+ charecter continental in durability? wow. imagine how it would boost a moon level charecter too plus blut vene. Also how is the warpiest gonna get past the viability or the miracle or the antithesis?
h a x

By negging low godly with regular attacks by the looks of it

Yhwach doesn't have Antitheseis

Not like he needed it since he can do more or less the same thing and more with the Balance.

He can use it in this matchup, what do you mean it pointless with the Almighty?

More than half of this this thread is just pointless debate on this topic over and over again.

With Yhwach just being able to distribute and collect powers, if he said anything about actually using them that is another story, he had all the powers even the heat he would not have lost to Yamamoto the first time. The only time he mentions something about using an absorbed power is when he used the medallion on Yamamoto himself.

And Almighty is suppose to surpass all the other letter powers, that is why the entire Quincy race made a big deal about with their prayers

He has not yet collected Sternritter powers when he faced Yamamoto for the first time.

And Almighty is suppose to surpass all the other letter powers, that is why the entire Quincy race made a big deal about with their prayers

No?

Antitheseis counter Almighty.

What does that mean, he should have already have them as they originate from him.

If I recall he said Uryü possesses the surpasses Yhwach's power

Not like the Heat will help him against Yama bankai, Plus he just don't have the mentality to use their ability, just like where he never use Yama bankai even when it will be huge help if he use it against Ichibe, or against Ichigo in their final confrontation where he cant use the Almighty.

lol I feel like CNBA3 is reading a different series,like I said go make a CRT with ample evidence,and I'll happily debunk it in the proper setting,otherwise your just derailing this here.

Actually the heat can since he bazz did not die from it. The only explanation is that those powers are not even in the same class as the Almighty just like he said that Uryü has the means of surpassing him.

The heat can barely survive from 1 attack from Yama Shikai not his bankai. Plus unlike his shikai Yama bankai is neither burns nor erupts thing, it just erase them instead.

I had no idea what are you talking about.

Bazz b only got off with a few burns and The visionary can just break the blade like to tooth pick

Yama still incap bazz B and 2 other Sternritter with 1 casual attack from shikai not bankai and while visionary will help him:

MachTwo said:
Not like the Heat will help him against Yama bankai, Plus he just don't have the mentality to use their ability, just like where he never use Yama bankai even when it will be huge help if he use it against Ichibe, or against Ichigo in their final confrontation where he cant use the Almighty.
At this point you just derailing, do what Sigurd say and created CRT, I will ignore you and consider you as nuisance if you continue to derailing this.

And death dealing makes him practically immune to Yamamoto's flames and x axis makes him intangible to his bankai

Unless you can prove that without a shadow of a doubt that he can use any other letters or other powers besides his medallion and switching Balance beside his own.

Incapacitate is where he cannot move anymore, yet he can.

Unless you can prove that without a shadow of a doubt that he cant use any other letters or other powers besides his medallion and switching Balance beside his own in CRT then you just a nuisance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back