• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Warpriest vs Yhwach

Status
Not open for further replies.
So in the meantime better to wait until wok or someone explain it

Otherwise I don't see him killing Yhwach.

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
@Hl3
Passive double layered what?
double layered power-null that was enough to disregard most of what the Guardians could throw at him normally, and is vastly boosted with his aura

Am I wrong or during the raid was I not using all of my light based powers and everything,so where does passive power null come from?

Powernulling the Guardian isn't really a good feat,as their are multiple ways you can completely cripple them,such as destroying the ghost,being out of range of the traveler.

The light exists in all places and all things, it is not about distance, the guardians have been in many battles yet their ghosts managed to survive the battle

@Sigurd

tbf, you and Mach have been getting there as well, but you're still far better rn

Power-null doesn't have to disable the abilities, just nullify the effect, although it can do both

Yhwach has multiple way to avoid it in the first place, he can teleport with The Almighty or hide in another dimension or use Vanishing Point so Warpriest literary forgot his existence among with other powers.

MachTwo said:
Yhwach has multiple way to avoid it in the first place, he can teleport with The Almighty or hide in another dimension or or use Vanishing Point so Warpriest literary forgot his existence among with other powers.
yeah, that'll work until those several billion years of combat experience kick in and he just acitvates the Occulus

That isn't a fallacy lmao,i've consistently told you to stop derailing and go make a CRT about it.If you continue this i'll report you.
i'm fairly certain i'm not derailing, CNBA3 maybe

anyways, go do that

see how far you get

Vanishing Point will erase Yhwach existence(including Warpriest memory about his existence) so he never exist in the first place

basically he come Nothingness when he use Vanishing Point.

There is nothing derailing when you are talking about how someone cannot use abilities that have not been shown before.

MachTwo said:
Vanishing Point will erase Yhwach existence(including Warpriest memory about his existence) so he never exist in the first place
basically he come Nothingness when he use Vanishing Point.
WP isn't stupid, he'll notice that something that he can't percieve is attacking him and will most likely just activate his Occulus,

We just went over the oculus and it's pretty much useless here,as it's easily countered.
the solar damage thing is literally just game mechanics

it says on the profile that it spreads the Taken Blight as well, which is EE and power steal

Hl3 or bust said:
WP isn't stupid, he'll notice that something that he can't percieve is attacking him and will most likely just activate his Occulus,
Vanishing Point will erase Yhwach existence and form too so he can't see Yhwach nor touch or remember him.

MachTwo said:
Hl3 or bust said:
Vanishing Point will erase Yhwach existence and form too so he can't see Yhwach nor touch or remember him.
he won't, however, forget the fact that his arms have disappeared or that he's been stabbed several times

anyways, last responce for now, gotta get some sleep

What even happened here while I was gone

I may be able to provide a but more input in a little while but I've gotta read through this

Yeh CNBA3 derailed tbh.

Should have talked this in CRT instead on here, we have massive CRT who talk about this before and it have been accepted.

The only proof can he can use other powers are with medallion or when he switches powers with Balance, he even mentions that he can use the power of Yamamoto, yet the rest of the manga Yhwach has not even said the word use/utilize for any power he absorbs. He just becomes stronger and be alive longer

I put into the OP that Yhwach has full access to the powers of the other sternritter with this fight. Whether he will use the non passive ones due to precog not working right is another matter entirely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back