• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Warpriest vs Yhwach

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are sternritters that were born with the letter abilities without Yhwach inscribing them.
Please don't spread misinformation,go make a CRT about it.The only people that had powers prior to him are Gerard and Pernida as they're parts of the Soul King who were all absorbed by Yhwach.At least bother to post accurate translations as well..

I hate when you spent so much time and effort in creating argument only for you own argument to be ignored...

Unfortunately I didn't understand what you just said,I simply asked what exactly are you FRAing and you told me you're FRAing the votes which isn't a valid vote at all as you don't know what argument you yourself are supporting.

Iirc Lloyd and Floyd had their powers from birth. And even the elite did not have other letter powers after the redistribution of power by Yhwach.

Take my vote for Warpriest

yeah that sure vote Warpiest for Reason?

just both typing says Vote for Warpiest FRA or Vote Warpiest for Reason?

because understand but my comments much typing will could pulled your argument is invalid.

Jimboydejuan12 said:
yeah that sure vote Warpiest for Reason?
just both typing says Vote for Warpiest FRA or Vote Warpiest for Reason?

because understand but my comments much typing will could pulled your argument is invalid.
How about you learn to create your own argument?

Plus which reasoning for Warpiest that you agree?

That does not explain all the sternritters that died in the gathering and distributed their power to the elite

CNBA once again,go read the CRT's your literally repeating irrelevant things trying to find a hole,this is how his powers work go read past threads...

This thread is now completely derailed smh.

Anyway, regardless, it is not like other letter have any significance what so ever. Yhwach doesn't have anything that can harm Warpriest.

CNBA3 said:
Anyway, regardless, it is not like other letter have any significance what so ever. Yhwach doesn't have anything that can harm Warpriest.
Please read my argument for Sternritters powers.

They are of little concequence with an invulnerability to attacks from guardians whose powers are paracausal and even bend reality, even attacks that can destroy enemies down to their elementary particles, and have star level attacks

Please read my argument for Sternritters powers.

Star level AP who can destroy enemies down to their elementary wont kill Yhwach with A let alone with Sternritters powers.

Now I know you troll, anyway Then mythoclast which can rewrite causal events, can overwrite his fate manipulating powers then with a causal loop

CNBA3 said:
Now I know you troll, anyway Then mythoclast which can rewrite causal events, can overwrite his fate manipulating powers then with a causal loop
How is he a troll,when no one on this wiki knows anything about Destiny but 2-3 people? and where is this stated and how is it relevant to Warpriest?

Some legends live forever. Others are overwritten - reshaped by the sheer will of those who believe that any ordeal can be conquered, any foe vanquished, any god cast down.The Mythoclast is a Vex instrument from some far-flung corner of time and space, mysteriously fit for human hands. Its origins, mechanism of action, and ultimate purpose remain unknown. Perhaps it will reveal itself to you, in time...

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
How is he a troll,when no one on this wiki knows anything about Destiny but 2-3 people?
3 being them: Me, Azzy (I do not know, I've never seen him talking about something outside oryx) and Wok.

Again, Sternritter powers are inconsequential, Acausality + law manipulation overpowers Almighty

Please read my argument for Sternritters powers. I cover many thing in my explanation. If you want to counter it, then counter it point by point.

how his Acausality + law manipulation overpowers Almighty?

Acausality doesn't null every power,and Law Manipulation is pretty much the only threat here simply because it's appaerently "4-D" which is something I can't confirm,and even what it does is questionable in destiny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back