• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Warpriest vs Yhwach

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote="Warren Valion said:
Wokistan said:
Aren't those generally things he doesn't in character use? I thought he had them and just never used them or something. Everything also needs to get past lawhax to deal damage btw.
You are right, he doesn't use them in-character, but you can make so he will use them.
Wokistan"]
I mean resistances aren't exactly something you turn off. If I am to challenge the fastest 5-C speed equal, I should probably let him have them. Give me a second to read through it to make sure the match stays fair, and if it does I shall allow it.[/quote]

Did you not read my last comment? He already has their powers. Wokistan adding that line to the OP doesn't change anything since he already had it to begin with.

He doesn't use them in-character, but OP can make so he will use them. I'm not gonna respond to you about this again. I am not spending several hours of my time in create wall of text only for 70% of my argument to be dismissive by 1 lines of words who doesn't even address nor counter what I said in there.

Nothing about the OP states that he will use the sternreitter's powers. Only that he has them. Guess what, that's completely pointless to say cause for the nth time, Yhwach already had those abilities from the beginning.

What the point of giving him ability who he can't use them if OP already know he wont use them in character? Before making this I literary ask If Yhwach can use Sternritter ability or not and that is before OP mentioning Yhwach has Sternritter ability.

I really gonna ignore you if you had nothing else to said.

yeah, he has their abilities. That doesn't mean he's going to use their abilities over the almighty as proven in like every single fight he's ever been in.

Yhwach has never fought someone acasual before,nor is he an idiot.Once he see's his go to Almighty gg will likely not work,he will logically use his other powers.A bloodlusted Yhwach still didn't the other abilities because Almighty is superior to them all (in-verse),him being bloodlusted will just try to bust the area like he tried to do with Soul Society.

As for this battle i'm not sure,considering The Warpriest is entirely reliant on Game Mechanics via King's Fall Raid.

How is Yhwach going to get Aura of the Initiate to harm him?

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
As for this battle i'm not sure,considering The Warpriest is entirely reliant on Game Mechanics via King's Fall Raid.
How is Yhwach going to get Aura of the Initiate to harm him?
WP may or may not summon hordes of taken, which Yhwach could easily kill to gain WP's respect and the Aura of the Initiate iirc

Warpriest wrecks Yhwach, the Almighty is not enough to defeat him with all the abilities he has

@HI3

So game and raid mechanics? once his barrier is bypassed Yhwach 1 shots with his vast array of hax.And reactive evolution will allow Yhwach to gain immunity for himself by simply looking into the future and knowing everything Warpriest can do.

He retains most resistances without the aura, and I'm not really sure how he is to bypass the law manip either.

i mean..............

WP is not stupid and can literally just remove the Aura of the Initiate and probably Take Yhwach if the fight starts going south

I don't remember any notable law manipulation feats,care to share?

I'm not even sure the brand is of relevance outside of destiny,it simply doesn't allow Guardians powered by light to harm him.Which Yhwach has no affiliation with.

I'm not even sure the brand is of relevance outside of destiny,it simply doesn't allow Guardians powered by light to harm him.Which Yhwach has no affiliation with.
probably something to do with either Sword Logic or manipulating the laws of his "cyst universe"

thats...........just kinda stupid. Theres no evidence that it only affects light-powered beings

That's not stupid at all,unless you can prove it,it's literally an in verse game mechanic. How does Sword logic help him here? They're in the ascendant plane,but not in his throne world so what use is it?

Sword logic is law manip. I don't have a lot of free time right now so I'm not gonna stick around, but I may be able to explain later.

Also sword logic works outside the ascendant realm entirely, so that's a thing. It is really strange to just assume it only works on beings of the light though. Pretty sure hive null other hive with it.

The Sword Logic is basically involving more than just light powered beings, it is any being that dies has their powers one with the killer

That's not stupid at all,unless you can prove it,it's literally an in verse game mechanic.
How does Sword logic help him here? They're in the ascendant plane,but not in his throne world so what use is it?
Sword Logic works on basically everything, it's a universal rule of "Might makes Right," and the WP, as an Ascendant Hive, has a lot of influence over how it works

Every high-ranking being of hive or taken hive have sword logic always in his favor, this is his law manipulation, is in the profile of WP.

This does not make sense, first that the fight is not inside the game, second that you want to apply a difference here, if it were that would appear the damage and the so much of life and when exhausted they die, which is not quite like that, something else that to be invulnerable the light is to be invulnerable to attacks in the soul, mind and physical, but according to you as it only annuls the light and the yhwach does not work with it is simply useless what is not so, third is mechanics of the game, then unless want to establish that invulnerability in something specific does not work with another being from another verse, let's open a thread and debate this.

That's because this guy has a single apperance in the King's Fall Raid,and the brand was pure game mechanics via standing on some plates within the raid if I remember my time in it correctly.

That's because this guy has a single apperance in the King's Fall Raid,and the brand was pure game mechanics via standing on some plates within the raid if I remember my time in it correctly.
well it was either Raid Mechanics or the raid is unbeatable

what would you have wanted to be done?

Welp, worm gods have appearances only in grimoires and one of them in the warmind expansion, but even though they have not shown much, they have almost as much hax as oryx. You do not need all of this to come to the conclusion of his powers and the way he uses them.

Game MechanicsGame mechanics are considered non-canon, and using them in an argument is considered fallacious.
well, by that Aura of the Initiate doesn't exist

so WP basically AP slaps Yhwach who can actually kinda hurt him via hax iirc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back