• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Warlords: World Conquest RP

@ZoroNotZolo

Vidarr narrowed his eyes, looking at La Diosa with a not so pleased expression.

"I am not in the in the mood for sparring right now, come to me when my mind will be clear or if you still want to linger in my presence, be free to follow me, I have to go and help my Thane"
"I can accompany you for the time being, then I need to return to my kingdom..." La Diosa said.

@WHYNAUT

Vidarr nodded and after sensing the presence of Aster he sent a thought projection to her.

"My Thane, I am in Greenland with Deimos, nothing remained, Romulus ... has fallen and that coward of Zlata escaped, I think dealing with her territories is no longer necessary, I advise you to leave as soon as possible before her return"

(Retconned my last post about Christina and Ron, so here’s the official version.)

Christina quietly sits on the chair of the lunar cannon. Her eyes glow blue as she scans satellite imagery around the world. She sees the true cost of this petty war costed. The scenes of cities in ruins, millions dead, and other misdeeds fill her mind.

“…Analyzing….”

Her hands move on their own as they scroll through these images. None of them could break Christina’s emotionless gaze, except for one. The image of her master being reduced into ash.

“….Objective failure detected…Emotional inhibitors failing….It seems I have been left alone…”

Christina sits back on the chair and simply looks at the scene. Her powerlessness in this sick game finally gets to her. She walks to the nuclear reactor of the cannon, and overloads it.

“This should have never happened.”

Christina pulls out a bottle of whisky and chugs it. A small, oil filled tear runs across her face as the fire soon consumes her.

“…Atonement for my failures…Forgive…me, Romulus….”

@Everyone

You see a small plume of smoke waft on the moon. All the nations gained by Romulus are immediately dropped from her control.

@Junkoposter

As Svard flees, the shark man... vanishes. Another pot suddenly appears in her wake, which a series of massive tentacles lash out from, attempting to constrict and crush her.

"Going somewhere, little rat? I don't think so... I'm hungry~"

@Greenland

Deimos looks out at the ruins where his castle once lay. The foundations are gone, to say nothing of the cathedral itself... But deep below, the nuclear weapons and caverns still remain. He can sense Zlata fall a continent away, but not forever... She'll be back. So he knows what he has to do.

[LEVEL 7 - LEVEL 8: FOUR CHARGES USED]

Deimos expends more of his energy into his Adaptation. Down from 15 to 11 because of it... Notably ,he feels as if there's been a shift. The highest echelons of power, like what Zlata used, are no longer accessible. Curious. But even so, if this is what he can do, it'll be more than enough to deal with what is to come.

As Deimos' demons fell, it was not done in vain. The memories transferred from them to Deimos included many things. Tornadoes, and hellfire... and more importantly, that erasing light. Everything it touched was reduced to nothingness, a void similar to how Nakya's true body felt. Altogether, it's been a wealth of information he's been waiting for.

And so he adapts.

[LEVEL 6: THREE CHARGES USED]

For that matter, he uses charges to regenerate his destroyed brain, and grow a new one at that. He'll want to be at full strength for the battle to come. The five circles on his chest change to six, appearing almost like a revolver barrel over where a human's heart would be. Six brains, constantly processing information, faster and faster as he adapts to a perfect neural pathway.

Deimos ventures deep below to the nuclear stockpile, and summons up the many pills given to him by kane. He takes a bomb, and transmutes his chest into a massive maw that bites down onto the bomb, popping several of the alchemy pills at once. He'll need the constant healing to deal with the fissile material, the very radiation that causes the sun to turn demons to ashes.

And soon, he'll conquer that too.

And try to absorb that it will, the colossal mass of crows coverging right into the spear's path, forming a shape roughly the same as it, a giant black weapon forming to stop the light one.

Yet, it would prove fruitless, as the two weapons collide, the one of the adversary would prove much superior, the crows only holding for seconds, before then being obliterated as the spear pierces right through.

Yorsha would observe this, obverse his strongest attack being so easilly overwhelmed, and can only sigh in sandness. He has put quite the bit of effort into that, so this course of events is saddening for the Elden Lord.

Yet, this proves the chance, no, the need, for further improvement, the call of greater being. His power is clearly not enough to defeat the warlord in front of him, and he will lose if things continue this way, but... as they say, nature finds a way, and he might just have what it takes to do that.

The colossal warlord would simply moves hie right arm forward, seeming as though with the intent to directly halt the colossal porjectile, yet something weird happens, something changes about the warlord, his entire being being changing, upgrading, adapting.

Evolution is the process of life adapting to adversity, the change of biology to counteract the challenges a species has to go through, and to overcome them. A process that normally takes thousands, if not millions of years. yet here and now, it will work in moment. FOr that is the will of the elden king, for that is the will of Yorsha.

"You boast yourself so high and mightly, yet you know nothing of true might... "

As the lance if about to make contact, in a blindingly fast transformation, the appendage of the warlord expands outwards, teeth growing as a colossal maws form and bite hard down unto the light. Teeth crush contruct, grnding it down at it disspears within the flesh of the warlord like if it never existed.

"There, I in fact, absorbed it. You stand as nothing before me, now begone!"

Yorsha states, then aiming his right arm at the enemy warlord, and from it a large mass surges outward. A spear, covered in unholy and hallow essences alike, shoots out, despite its much smaller size twice as strong and twice as fast as the spear of light, and to had even on top of that, homing right unto its target

@Rakih_Elyan YOU

[Charge level 10, INFINITE EVOLUTION]
@Overlord775 @The_man_with_the_Midas_touch @Junkoposter @Setsuna_tenma

"Hahahaha! That's what I want to see from you!"

I stand up from my throne, hand extending to the oncoming spear.

"Resist, Violent Block."

The spear impacted the barrier surrounding me, its blade piercing my defense one by one.

Not even a moment- the spear arrived in the palm of my right hand. As I try to hold its force, the spear pierced halfway through my arm- ripping apart the very mana that my right arm made of before dissipating.

The unholy and hallowed essence began to spread from my right arm- at least, what remains of it.

The essence wiggling furiously around my arms- trying to harm my soul and existence. But- photon aura and holy energy cover my left hand as I physically ripped apart the essence on my body and cleanse them.

The spear that I throw before was to test his strength, and now-

"Aaah, is this what men calls rapture? A joy of trying to surmount impossibility in the front of man soul?"

Excitement filled my soul, for the moment that I have been waiting for- since the beginning of this battle has arrived.

"Holy Aura, Apotheosis."

Light and holiness pierced the very core of my soul, changing my very self. Transcending the very limit of that mortal man.

Two new pairs of white blade-like wing appears on my back, unleashing my full power as an archangel.

6271aee72b011ce04a47be5df9584640.jpg

The light inside my soul are blazing ever brightly, filling my body with a power- peerless throughout heaven and earth.

"Immutable Light."

None can forcibly change my body, soul and mind- for they are an eternal and immutable light. No spawning snake inside my stomach, no turning my body into stone, no soul corruption, neither turning my mind into that of a chicken.

The only thing that will hurt them is a brute force- slicing my body, ripping apart my soul, etc.

"I really respect you, all that I said before is to rile you up and show me your true power!"
"To tell you the truth...I'm not too keen on weapons. Too much effort, swinging these big old things around." The man said, seemingly unconcerned with his attack being nullified. He snapped his fingers, and Anemoi, Helios, and Posesiden appeared from the sky above, surrounding Alfonso as he talked.

"You know I never wanted to fight. Never wanted. To deal with all you...bothersome pests." Suddenly...the elemental creatures transformed into their respective elements...before moving to envelop the warlord. Anemoi shifted into a localized hurricane, coating his lower body and feet, while Helios coated his shoulders, the flames extending to his back in a long...flaming cape. Poseidon shifted to coat his bare chest and arms...forming something of a liquid...overflowing coat. In just a few moments...his minions had turned into an armor of elements, a disaster in human form.

"But you lot...keep getting on my ******* nerves." The man growled. Raising his sword again, he dashed towards the warlord, the tornado at his feet amplifying his flight speed as he rocketed towards the man on his throne. Immediately, he would bring his sword downward, attempting to forcefully slam it onto his head should he survive Yorsha's assault.
Fin used explosion runes on the wither to try to blow them up.

Fin seeing it tried to use chaos runes to disturb the balance of the various elements in the armour to make it unstable

I hold the sword swing with my remaining hand, the attack was nothing to the current me as I easily holding his sword.

Intense holy aura emanating from my body as they are trying to corrode Alfonso body and soul, making him a bit weaker than before.

"And I really admire your resolve to fight even if you don't like it." I said as I still holding his sword. "For I- will fight to my fullest this day."

"Overwhelming Presence."

A terrifying aura burst from me, making all that see me with reverence and forcing them to prostate before me. Submitting to the power of heaven itself.

I throw Alfonso hard to the direction that Swordwoman flees.

"Fin, help Svard fight this guy and don't get closer to my fight if you don't want to become a collateral damage."

If this was a singular Wither, that may have been a slight problem, but...

This is a swarm of Wither's and Amalgam Mecha's. And those are normal, everyday, regular flies.

As they start to spam their projectiles with great speed, huge chunks are blown out from the shockwaves of the blasts themselves, along with the explosions. It may take a bit to chew through, but certainly not as long as Yorsha envisioned. What a waste of life~.

Hm. Yeah. Hm.

**** that.

The swordswoman just instantly bolts, throwing a pearl as far as she can as she runs away from the blast zone at top speed, magic circuits blaring to life to reinforce and boost herself as she chugs a speed potion.

"I was not paid enough for that." She coldly yells back at her ally.

Thank goodness this thing is only homed in on him, amirght?
"Be safe and don't interfere in my fight, except if you are sure that will help me. Also can you please handle this guy for a while? I will send Fin to help you."

I telepathically tell Svard, intending to fight Yorsha alone.

"Now." As I raise my already regenerated right hand, pointing Desire replica at Yorsha. "Shall we fight till the end?"

@Overlord775 @The_man_with_the_Midas_touch @Junkoposter @Setsuna_tenma

"Hahahaha! That's what I want to see from you!"

I stand up from my throne, hand extending to the oncoming spear.

"Resist, Violent Block."

The spear impacted the barrier surrounding me, its blade piercing my defense one by one.

Not even a moment- the spear arrived in the palm of my right hand. As I try to hold its force, the spear pierced halfway through my arm- ripping apart the very mana that my right arm made of before dissipating.

The unholy and hallowed essence began to spread from my right arm- at least, what remains of it.

The essence wiggling furiously around my arms- trying to harm my soul and existence. But- photon aura and holy energy cover my left hand as I physically ripped apart the essence on my body and cleanse them.

The spear that I throw before was to test his strength, and now-

"Aaah, is this what men calls rapture? A joy of trying to surmount impossibility in the front of man soul?"

Excitement filled my soul, for the moment that I have been waiting for- since the beginning of this battle has arrived.

"Holy Aura, Apotheosis."

Light and holiness pierced the very core of my soul, changing my very self. Transcending the very limit of that mortal man.

Two new pairs of white blade-like wing appears on my back, unleashing my full power as an archangel.

6271aee72b011ce04a47be5df9584640.jpg

The light inside my soul are blazing ever brightly, filling my body with a power- peerless throughout heaven and earth.

"Immutable Light."

None can forcibly change my body, soul and mind- for they are an eternal and immutable light. No spawning snake inside my stomach, no turning my body into stone, no soul corruption, neither turning my mind into that of a chicken.

The only thing that will hurt them is a brute force- slicing my body, ripping apart my soul, etc.

"I really respect you, all that I said before is to rile you up and show me your true power!"

I hold the sword swing with my remaining hand, the attack was nothing to the current me as I easily holding his sword.

Intense holy aura emanating from my body as they are trying to corrode Alfonso body and soul, making him a bit weaker than before.

"And I really admire your resolve to fight even if you don't like it." I said as I still holding his sword. "For I- will fight to my fullest this day."

"Overwhelming Presence."

A terrifying aura burst from me, making all that see me with reverence and forcing them to prostate before me. Submitting to the power of heaven itself.

I throw Alfonso hard to the direction that Swordwoman flees.

"Fin, help Svard fight this guy and don't get closer to my fight if you don't want to become a collateral damage."

"Be safe and don't interfere in my fight, except if you are sure that will help me. Also can you please handle this guy for a while? I will send Fin to help you."

"Now." As I raise my already regenerated right hand, pointing Desire replica at Yorsha. "Shall we fight till the end?"
Fin recognising it focused his attention in helping svard

“Mhm. Will try, I sup-“ She is interrupted by a sharkish foe.

As Svard flees, the shark man... vanishes. Another pot suddenly appears in her wake, which a series of massive tentacles lash out from, attempting to constrict and crush her.

"Going somewhere, little rat? I don't think so... I'm hungry~"
The girl stares blankly and coldly, no fear in her body and mind.

“As a shark, your metaphor falls flat. Good day.” The pearl she threw early lands, and she disappears a fare distance away in a puff of purple particles.

She cracks her neck, summoning an odd brownish blade into her hands, which seems to glow periodically.

—————————————————-

Meanwhile, the Wither’s and Amalgam Mecha’s seems to be just about through with the fly swarm, any damage taken by random other attacks swiftly healed as they kill more.

Last edited:
A wide, far reaching toothed grin spreads across the Elden King's face, a savage visage filled with bloodlust, eyes crimson in killing intent.

Finally, a worthy opponent, an enemy worthy of the king. Their clash will be leggendary.

"Indeed, let us fight until only one is left! Until only one is left breathing!"

Yorsha roars out, his voice like thunder, and his gaze like flaming stakes. From inside Yorsha's body energy surges once more, surronds his body and then shatters into shards as his new form unveals. A better, strong, faster self, his existance evolved anew into a glorius new form.

MEGA-EVOLUTION

f5c9783aa44cc2bb5c0f8b056503ba21.jpg

"ONE SHALL STAND, ONE SHALL FALL!"

The warlord states, right hand pointing at his advarsary in a grasping demeanour, while from his back ethreal biomass takes the shapes of gigantic draconian wings. At the same time, the king's mount glows pure white, his body filling with the power of essences.

Something is being prepared clearly, something big, but it seems the king is letting the white mage do the first move.

A wide, far reaching toothed grin spreads across the Elden King's face, a savage visage filled with bloodlust, eyes crimson in killing intent.

Finally, a worthy opponent, an enemy worthy of the king. Their clash will be leggendary.

"Indeed, let us fight until only one is left! Until only one is left breathing!"

Yorsha roars out, his voice like thunder, and his gaze like flaming stakes. From inside Yorsha's body energy surges once more, surronds his body and then shatters into shards as his new form unveals. A better, strong, faster self, his existance evolved anew into a glorius new form.

MEGA-EVOLUTION

f5c9783aa44cc2bb5c0f8b056503ba21.jpg

"ONE SHALL STAND, ONE SHALL FALL!"

The warlord states, right hand pointing at his advarsary in a grasping demeanour, while from his back ethreal biomass takes the shapes of gigantic draconian wings. At the same time, the king's mount glows pure white, his body filling with the power of essences.

Something is being prepared clearly, something big, but it seems the king is letting the white mage do the first move.
Pointing my blade to the sky, countless magic circles appears under me.

"O Lord, grant us thou light."

The very craving of my soul was uttered, chanted with utmost devotion.

"For all that exist are merely a shadow."

Heavenly choir rumbled through the battlefield, its song heard- beautiful and motivated.

A blazing light filled the night sky above, turning the night into that of a day.

"So, grant us- grant us the true light.
Endless and eternal are thou light
."

At that moment-

"Bringeth judgment to my adversaries O Lord."

-the sky darken. The light of star are being consumed by a torrent of darkness, no- the light of the entire battlefield has disappeared.

It looks like the world itself turned into an abyss-

"Ohr Ein Sof!"

-as a light pierced the darkness with such intensity that it feels like the world itself are being asunder apart.

The spell absorbed every light on this battlefield and use it to create a penetrating beam of light.

The beam was descending onto the Kaiju sized warlord, intending to pierce his defense and at least hurt him.

While Navassa flies over Europe, Kane is constantly experimenting with new technique ideas, though he is primarily focusing on the completion of the Thirty-Seven Layers of Heavenly Netherworlds, slowly unfolding the required elements from his primal chaos qi and reforging his spinal vertebrae using them. The process is a tad slow, but this newfound power does make Kane consider the value of full digesting one attainment before moving on, as having nothing but half-insights is no different to no insights whatsoever. It, of course, doesn't help in this case that the technique requires such a drastic physiological change, but the point remains

After a few hours, however, Navassahas finally reached the outer reaches of Zlata's territory, specifically the western borders of Belarus and Ukraine. Heading into the southern country first, Kane is on-guard as his Fuxi body flies out to place a signifier, expecting some form of resistance.

@WHYNAUT

Vidarr nodded and after sensing the presence of Aster he sent a thought projection to her.

"My Thane, I am in Greenland with Deimos, nothing remained, Romulus ... has fallen and that coward of Zlata escaped, I think dealing with her territories is no longer necessary, I advise you to leave as soon as possible before her return"

"Romulus went down, huh? I figured that might be the case after Zlata appeared in front of me. I temporarily killed her. I'd appreciate it if you could come and help me." Aster answered. She was approaching the signifier and saw that it was guarded by shadows. From her 'fight' with Zlata she learned a thing or two about them and it seemed unlikely that either she or Vidarr could damage them. A distraction would be needed.

"Hmph, that fight was no fun at all." Aster grumbles before stopping and turning towards Vidarr's projection, "I'll create a way here for you...Door!" she says and a wooden door appears in front of her. It opens to reveal the real Vidarr on the other side, who could step right through.

Watching all of this chaos on the news, Arthur realized something: he was really ****** weak. So much so that he couldn't defend his own countries. He had to make a plan, maybe get some help....but from who? With Zlata dead, there wasn't anyone else in his vacinity that he could...of course! HIM!

@The_man_with_the_Midas_touch

Arthru strolled up to the border of Algeria like he had done a few weeks ago, and tapped a few times on its ruler's signifier.

"Hey mate, you still here? Maybe you went belly up like a few of us already..."

Pointing my blade to the sky, countless magic circles appears under me.

"O Lord, grant us thou light."

The very craving of my soul was uttered, chanted with utmost devotion.

"For all that exist are merely a shadow."

Heavenly choir rumbled through the battlefield, its song heard- beautiful and motivated.

A blazing light filled the night sky above, turning the night into that of a day.

"So, grant us- grant us the true light.
Endless and eternal are thou light
."

At that moment-

"Bringeth judgment to my adversaries O Lord."

-the sky darken. The light of star are being consumed by a torrent of darkness, no- the light of the entire battlefield has disappeared.

It looks like the world itself turned into an abyss-

"Ohr Ein Sof!"

-as a light pierced the darkness with such intensity that it feels like the world itself are being asunder apart.

The spell absorbed every light on this battlefield and use it to create a penetrating beam of light.

The beam was descending onto the Kaiju sized warlord, intending to pierce his defense and at least hurt him.

His wings emitting an unlight glow, the Elden King stands fast against the threat of the light.

"Dragon of beginnings, shed your false scales, let's dream togheter the song of existance. Let's sing of the tree who's root pierce the abyss. of the 8 aethers that colour the branches, and of the 8 gardeners that tend to the leaves."

The colossal body of the dragon quite litterally unfolds in on itself, mass contracting and refiding into a form of pure essence, turning into a serpentine courless void body of purity. The now much smaller wyrm wraps around the king's torso and right arm, head near the hand.

"Of the emptyness beyond the veil, of the 3 voids and their fractured masters, and the infinite wanders of the deep uncharted. Unknown to light or darkness, reveal the truth beyond creation. dragon of origins!"

Still chanting, Yorsha clenches his hand into a fist, turning into a spectrum of blue, blue, orange and purple, celestial Qi gathering and condensing into a magic orb. The dragon coiled around the fist, becomes a deep grey, the one of creation, Wuji, acting as a living catalyst for its master to channel and purify the energies.

Then within a split moment, the Elden King unleashes the materialization of the achieved result, a sphere of existancial power. White in black, and black in white, the the resulting Taiji clashes against the beam of light in a battle for dominace.

"I guess, it's mostly so if something has to some I still have some, but I suppose deal what about arrows." Defender says.
"If you want just basic arrows, i can give you a bag containing an infinite amount of them, though i have plnety of unique ones as well. So depends on what you wish."

Yorsha clone replies, a coy smile on their face. [Also just as a reminder, Yorsha clones look like Fate Enkidu]

"By the way, Defender, would you be interested in taking some odd jobs?"

"You see, while my abilites are great, i often find myself stuck in situations and cannot do much progress myself."

Yorsha says as he pulls out a pouch from only god knows where, holding it in two fingers and the thumb by the upper part.

"That is very infuriating, as by my nature i like to expand and conquer. Clones can only watch out one country each, and my normal army cannot defeat any warlord with significant amount of territory... so that's were you would come in. I need a general to lead my army, a warlord to battle against enemy ones and able to place down signifiers so that territories cannot be claimed."

"So, would you be up for this role? I would reward you quite well, just to say-"

Defender is greatly excited by the offer, “I was hoping for something like this to happen. Frankly, I was stuck trying to prepare for a warlord to trying to attack my territory with an army. Which prevented me from get any fighting done leaving me terribly bored. So deal.”

Bardock would smile as the territory is built onto. Now, it was time to expand further onto Nicaragua, this time not going alone as to not waste too much of his energy. Not only that but also to put a test to the top tiers of his army. Starting from Bocay, and spreading terror and destruction for the saiyan empire, and to take this over.

Defender is greatly excited by the offer, “I was hoping for something like this to happen. Frankly, I was stuck trying to prepare for a warlord to trying to attack my territory with an army. Which prevented me from get any fighting done leaving me terribly bored. So deal.”

"Good, very good indeed. its a deal then. I will give you this pouch of infinite arrows as advanced payment, as swell as similar for bullets."

Yorsha says, walking closer and giving the two items of interest over to him. They would then quickly spin some green silk in-between thie hands, making a military hat with a triplet of stars on it, placing it on Defender's head.

"Alright General, here's the priority objectives at the moment, which you may do as you wish:

First off, Romulus and Alfonso's territories have recently lost all signifiers put in them, so they have rebecome neutral territories, As such, I would wish you to secure whicever of them you can.

Second off, an annoying gremlin has been stealing territory across Africa for some time now, and as of recently has become directly antagonistic towards me. As such, I would wish if you could mount an offense against her, starting by contesting her territories in Tanzania.

Of course the rewards will wary depending on your success, and you will have my army to assist you in these expedictions."

Moments after Zlata's defeat, she opened her eyes to a peculiar sight. She was laid on her back suspended mid-air, unable to move her limbs at all. Around her was a would-be empty white void, if not for several figures hovering over her. They were each dressed in attire that could only be described as exotic, with a hint of regality. Despite their faces being fully obscured by a thick blur, there was no doubt that none of them were native to this reality.

Zlata looked at her supposed captors in nervous confusion.

"Ah, so she retained self-awareness after all." One of them observed. "This is quite the interesting development."

"I had a feeling her magic would have an effect like this." Another mused.

"A trivial matter. Let us proceed as planned." Remarks a third.

Zlata struggled to get up, but to no avail. She summons Yog-Sothoth, but it doesn't react.

"Wh-What's going on?" she sputters.

The beings look at each other, contemplating for a moment. One of them, a rather towering individual steps forward.

"What do you remember?" He asks plainly.

"I was fighting someone and then- I died..." That's right, she died. But soon she would be revived, able to have her revenge. Was this where Warlords end up after death? Somehow, she could tell that wasn't exactly right. Regardless, something far more pressing tugged at her mind.

"Who are you?" Zlata asked.

"You could say that we're the Administrators of this little game." He responds. "We've been watching each of everyone's actions very closely. While everyone's handling of high-level magic has been somewhat amusing, we've decided it would be for the best if we... amend its usage for the time being."

[Magic is now capped at level 8]

"Amend?"

Zlata was concerned. What would happen to Yog-Sothoth? What would happen to the Metaverse?

"You needn't worry." The man assured her. "Your magic, while extensive, didn't truly require all the power you put into it. It can persist at the level we'll be repressing your output to, albeit with some minor adjustments."

That's a relief...

The Admin reaches into Yog-Sothoth. Actively molding its essence like clay, he scoops a large chunk out. The Persona becomes weaker.

"Our modifications have already been applied to the world down below. With this, you'll be fit to join them."

Their work complete, the figures begin fading away, one after another.

"H-Hey! Wait a minute!" Zlata's cry goes ignored.

Left alone in an empty void with more questions than answers. Zlata reflected on everything she learned.

While Navassa flies over Europe, Kane is constantly experimenting with new technique ideas, though he is primarily focusing on the completion of the Thirty-Seven Layers of Heavenly Netherworlds, slowly unfolding the required elements from his primal chaos qi and reforging his spinal vertebrae using them. The process is a tad slow, but this newfound power does make Kane consider the value of full digesting one attainment before moving on, as having nothing but half-insights is no different to no insights whatsoever. It, of course, doesn't help in this case that the technique requires such a drastic physiological change, but the point remains

After a few hours, however, Navassahas finally reached the outer reaches of Zlata's territory, specifically the western borders of Belarus and Ukraine. Heading into the southern country first, Kane is on-guard as his Fuxi body flies out to place a signifier, expecting some form of resistance.

As soon as Kane got near Zlata's signifier, a torrent of Shadows would spawn. The ones that noticed him would assault him with various forms of elemental magic. Lightning, Ice, Psychic, and Curse spells were fired off one after another on Kane's position.

Maria's frustration boiled within her as she soared through the skies, relentlessly tracking the psychic link that bound her to Zlata's essence.
The world below became an indecipherable blur as she raced above cities, each one melding into the next with disheartening speed.
Yet, no matter how fast she flew, the sheer vastness of the world seemed to mock her.
Every fleeting second stretching into what felt like an eternity.

This couldn't be any slower. C'mon, Maria. Z's counti-

Suddenly, a telepathic plea echoed in her mind, cutting through her internal monologue.

Maria couldn't help but be struck by the worry evident in Zlata's voice.
She had never heard Zlata sound so concerned, that alone set off alarms in Maria's mind.
And protect from what?

"Alright, Z, I'm on my way. Just... please, be safe."

"Mariaaa! Waaaaait!" The vampire would hear a familiar voice cry from behind her.

It was Zlata, or rather, the clone of Zlata that Maria had bitten way back then. She bore her own pair of wings, desperately flying after her.

"Maria! I'm sorry... forget what I just asked... don't go to Russia!" she whimpered. Tears dripped from her cheeks.

Last edited:
“Excellent.” Defender says as they leave, “I’ll be back with the pills later.”

After leaving Defender sends the weapons they made and bought away. “Helios, Vortex, and Jojo.”

The Armors pass around the optic staff collectively creating an army of eye robots, while Helios, Vortex, and Jojo inspect their new weapons.

Rusty had teleported her soon after Zlata's request, sending Nakya over to the general region of the signifier, where Aster currently opened a door for Vidarr.

Her senses has alerted her around the time Zlata died of a massive amount of destruction, effectively the erasure of a chunk of reality, not even she'd done something like that here yet, so it was worthy of praise. Looking at the two that were present, it was easy to deduce which one of them was more likely to be responsible for it.

@WHYNAUT

There's a clapping sound, originating from the masked Warlord who had been teleported in, aside from seeing her visually and hearing her clapping and her words, it's easy to notice there's not much of anything else from her, other senses and detection methods sort of skipping over her as if she wasn't there.

"Good job, killing Zlata once, also destroying a large piece of the world, I like the way you operate. What's your name?" She asks nonchalantly, as if they weren't on opposite sides of a conflict.

As soon as Kane got near Zlata's signifier, a torrent of Shadows would spawn. The ones that noticed him would assault him with various forms of elemental magic. Lightning, Ice, Psychic, and Curse spells were fired off one after another on Kane's position.
Kane almost doesn't notice the appearance of the Shadows amid a potent sensation sweeping over him. While it doesn't affect him directly, he can feel that the rules of this game are no longer what they once were.

In any case, he quickly takes evasive maneuvers around many of the incoming spells. While he has a great deal of confidence in his Divine Fuxi Scales, his foundation is only stable on paper, so he wishes to take no unnecessary risks. He moves through the air as if he were a cloud, not so much slithering but autonomously floating in any direction and maneuvering towards gaps between the incoming barrage, the very air itself making way for him rather than providing resistance. Of course, this doesn't help against the large number of spells that either spawn directly on top of him or lack travel time altogether, as peach-colored runes rapidly shimmer across the reflective surfaces of his scales in response, reflecting such spells back at their casters with no loss of power.

"So this is what Zlata did? Some kind of defense mechanism for her signifiers, though I doubt that is all that this entails... As for the entities themselves, they're quite strange. Not physical entities, and existing on a different sort of spiritual wavelength compared to the souls I have traditionally dealt with, seemingly composed primarily of negative emotions. This world's laws of physics don't apply to them, and I feel a connection to a distant, much greater power. How odd."

Kane momentarily continues to quickly dodge much of the barrage of spells, though in doing so he is moved a decent ways backwards. As he does so, he unleashes several alchemy fuxi of each element he has on him, directing them to absorb part of the incoming elemental attacks so he can analyze them.

"These spells are somewhat odd as well. Despite being relatively normal fire or ice, it is potent enough to directly harm another of this kind of creature. There are also standard mind-over-matter mental attacks consisting of force projections thrown in as well, as well as a brand of spell utilizing a yin-like energy. Much of the ones that spawn on me are of the latter category-"

Kane is cut off as what he was just mentioning occurs, with several red beams of curse energy attempting to converge on him to perform a spell, specifically Eiga. Yet, as soon as they near him, the scales across his torso flash wildly, suppressing the curse energy and reflecting the spell back at its casting Shadow.

With a fairly baseline analysis complete, Kane finally counter-attacks by unleashing a torrent of yin alchemy fuxi to devour the Shadows directly, although even with their notable intelligence he doesn't expect many to make it through the continual barrage of spells. For his part, Kane manifests his Chaos-Splitting axe again, swinging widely as the primal blade cleaves through the world itself as if it were merely a fabric curtain, the effects of such a spatial separation extending for kilometers forwards and into the Shadows.

"Mariaaa! Waaaaait!" The vampire would hear a familiar voice cry from behind her.

It was Zlata, or rather, the clone of Zlata that Maria had bitten way back then. She bore her own pair of wings, desperately flying after her.

"Maria! I'm sorry... forget what I just asked... don't go to Russia!" she whimpered. Tears dripped from her cheeks.
Maria screeched to a stop mid-flight, her expression instantly lighting up as she caught sight of Zlata, or what she believed to be her. "Z!"
She zipped towards the clone, embracing her in a bear hug. "Geez, you scared me half to death!"
Pulling back slightly, a puzzled look crossed her face. "What's with the tears? You're... okay, right? What's going on?"

Last edited:
Kane almost doesn't notice the appearance of the Shadows amid a potent sensation sweeping over him. While it doesn't affect him directly, he can feel that the rules of this game are no longer what they once were.

In any case, he quickly takes evasive maneuvers around many of the incoming spells. While he has a great deal of confidence in his Divine Fuxi Scales, his foundation is only stable on paper, so he wishes to take no unnecessary risks. He moves through the air as if he were a cloud, not so much slithering but autonomously floating in any direction and maneuvering towards gaps between the incoming barrage, the very air itself making way for him rather than providing resistance. Of course, this doesn't help against the large number of spells that either spawn directly on top of him or lack travel time altogether, as peach-colored runes rapidly shimmer across the reflective surfaces of his scales in response, reflecting such spells back at their casters with no loss of power.

"So this is what Zlata did? Some kind of defense mechanism for her signifiers, though I doubt that is all that this entails... As for the entities themselves, they're quite strange. Not physical entities, and existing on a different sort of spiritual wavelength compared to the souls I have traditionally dealt with, seemingly composed primarily of negative emotions. This world's laws of physics don't apply to them, and I feel a connection to a distant, much greater power. How odd."

Kane momentarily continues to quickly dodge much of the barrage of spells, though in doing so he is moved a decent ways backwards. As he does so, he unleashes several alchemy fuxi of each element he has on him, directing them to absorb part of the incoming elemental attacks so he can analyze them.

"These spells are somewhat odd as well. Despite being relatively normal fire or ice, it is potent enough to directly harm another of this kind of creature. There are also standard mind-over-matter mental attacks consisting of force projections thrown in as well, as well as a brand of spell utilizing a yin-like energy. Much of the ones that spawn on me are of the latter category-"

Kane is cut off as what he was just mentioning occurs, with several red beams of curse energy attempting to converge on him to perform a spell, specifically Eiga. Yet, as soon as they near him, the scales across his torso flash wildly, suppressing the curse energy and reflecting the spell back at its casting Shadow.

With a fairly baseline analysis complete, Kane finally counter-attacks by unleashing a torrent of yin alchemy fuxi to devour the Shadows directly, although even with their notable intelligence he doesn't expect many to make it through the continual barrage of spells. For his part, Kane manifests his Chaos-Splitting axe again, swinging widely as the primal blade cleaves through the world itself as if it were merely a fabric curtain, the effects of such a spatial separation extending for kilometers forwards and into the Shadows.
While yin fuxi that make it through manage to lay waste to the majority of Shadows they make contact with, it seems the axe is more effective, cleaving through the Shadows its stroke comes into contact with.

Several Shadows capable of flight rise up to approach Kane. The most confident among them advances upon him and the others follow suit. They swipe, stab, and prod at him with claws, fangs, and spears. Their movements are by no means amateurish, but they're nothing particularly special either.

While this happens, new Shadows gradually begin spawning to replace the ones defeated.

Maria screeched to a stop mid-flight, her expression instantly lighting up as she caught sight of Zlata, or what she believed to be her. "Z!"
She zipped towards the clone, embracing her in a bear hug. "Geez, you scared me half to death!"
Pulling back slightly, a puzzled look crossed her face. "What's with the tears? You're... okay, right? What's going on?"
She holds Maria tightly.

"Don't go to Russia, okay?" Clone Zlata repeats. She wipes her face.

"When I...- my main body died, it severed my connection to her and the other clones. I don't know what my main body would be thinking right now, but when we died, we were so scared... That's why we asked you to protect Russia... I don't know if the others still feel that way, but I can think for myself now!"

Zlata grabs Maria's hands and looks her in the eyes.

"You don't have any territory, right? That means if you were to die, you wouldn't come back! Russia's too dangerous for you right now, so you should hurry up and claim territory elsewhere instead! Hurry while everyone else is busy fighting each other!"

Last edited:
Bardock would smile at the prowess of his army. Sheer raw power as cities were gone in a matter of minutes, it was gonna be a bother to repair them but it was territory nevertheless, and the destruction helped establish how pointless a resistance was. How screwed they were... Nicaragua was now halfway being taken.

@ZoroNotZolo

"Mh, a portal ... want to join? It will not be a sparring but the thirst for battle will nonetheless be satiated"
"Wonderful, you know how to treat a lady to a good time~" La Diosa said with a wink and a smile, enough to make beings that are some of the most devoid of the feeling of infatuation feel butterflies in their stomachs, "Shall we?"

@Paul_Frank @Faruel1998 @ZoroNotZolo

"What's with this strange non-presence? She's definitely a Warlord. The Romanian one? Unlikely... By process of elimination I'd wager that she's the Indonesian Warlord." Aster's mind races as Nakya makes her presence known. After Vidarr and La Diosa go through the door, they receive a message within their minds as the door closes behind them.

++Vidarr, I need you to take Russia's western signifer--
--Watch out for those shadows, protecting it++
++They're powerful enemies, even if they're not Warlords--
--La Diosa, if you could distract the majority of those Shadows, I'd appreciate that++
++I'll keep this masked Warlord busy--

"Good job, killing Zlata once, also destroying a large piece of the world, I like the way you operate. What's your name?" She asks nonchalantly, as if they weren't on opposite sides of a conflict.

"Should we try escaping? Form a plan to take her out together? I don't know when Zlata will return to life... Oh well, it doesn't really matter. I'm just going to try and enjoy myself."

Aster doesn't quite smile, but her lips curve upwards slightly as she answers the masked Warlord's question, "Name's Aster. And yours?" she slowly descends to the ground, keeping a distance of about 15 meters between them.

@WHYNAUT

"My name is Nakya, I'm the Warlord of Indoneisa." She responds, stealing a glance at the others in the area before focusing on Aster again

"In recognition of your earlier achievement, I'll give you the chance to leave instead of having to fight... although looking at you, I feel like you're not going to take that offer, are you?" There's an anticipatory tone to her question at the end there

Will these others join in I wonder? No, that wouldn't make sense tactically, if the goal is to take Russia then they need to split up and simply remove all of Zlata's signifiers. Maria was requested to come, so she should be able to stop them even if I'm kept busy by this one, if not then, well, we'll get there when we get there.

@Faruel1998

A portal from hell opens. You hear the screams of millions of damned souls before a giant serpentine demon falls on to the ground. It is the Levithan. The demon mankind has feared for thousands of years, dead on the ground. Soon after, a hand bursts from the snake’s skull and rips its way onto the surface

“Agh…Agh…Stinky….but…..”

Romulus climbs out it’s head. She’s soaked in viscera as she stands atop with a victorious smile.

“…I’m here…Hehe…Just to kick…Zlata’s….stupid…head…in…..”

Her armor’s torn up, revealing hundreds of battle scars from many demons and angels. The sleeves of the armor are torn, revealing her biceps, which seem to have toned out nicely.

“Oh! Thunder man! Hell-O to you!”

Despite the scene, she smiles innocently.

Bardock would smile at the prowess of his army. Sheer raw power as cities were gone in a matter of minutes, it was gonna be a bother to repair them but it was territory nevertheless, and the destruction helped establish how pointless a resistance was. How screwed they were... Nicaragua was now halfway being taken.
And the last person falls, the last member of whatever resistance there was. As Bardock himself places the last signifier. Smiling to himself, but the conquest was not over. Far from it, this was barely the beginning, now going over to Costa Rica to keep on conquering and destroying. Getting stronger from the fear and hatred that his terrorism caused.

@WHYNAUT

"My name is Nakya, I'm the Warlord of Indoneisa." She responds, stealing a glance at the others in the area before focusing on Aster again

"In recognition of your earlier achievement, I'll give you the chance to leave instead of having to fight... although looking at you, I feel like you're not going to take that offer, are you?" There's an anticipatory tone to her question at the end there

Will these others join in I wonder? No, that wouldn't make sense tactically, if the goal is to take Russia then they need to split up and simply remove all of Zlata's signifiers. Maria was requested to come, so she should be able to stop them even if I'm kept busy by this one, if not then, well, we'll get there when we get there.

"Well, that answers that question. So was Deimos unable to defeat her? I don't know anything about her capabilities, but that's fine."

"Why thank you. I'm glad someone recognizes the beauty of my work. But you're right, I'm not planning on backing away. My confrontation with Zlata left a sour taste in my mouth, one I'd like to wash away." Aster responds before clapping her hands.

1 CHARGE USED - LEVEL 5 PHYSICS MAGIC:

SPACE-TIME LOCOMOTION NEGATION

Within an area with a radius of 15 kilometers, space-time twists slightly. It was no longer possible for anyone other than Aster and her allies to leave and enter this area through distortions of space and time.

Aster smiles, her aura flaring up like a surging fire, "I have a feeling you won't be disappointing me."

"Well, that answers that question. So was Deimos unable to defeat her? I don't know anything about her capabilities, but that's fine."

"Why thank you. I'm glad someone recognizes the beauty of my work. But you're right, I'm not planning on backing away. My confrontation with Zlata left a sour taste in my mouth, one I'd like to wash away." Aster responds before clapping her hands.

1 CHARGE USED - LEVEL 5 PHYSICS MAGIC:

SPACE-TIME LOCOMOTION NEGATION

Within an area with a radius of 15 kilometers, space-time twists slightly. It was no longer possible for anyone other than Aster and her allies to leave and enter this area through distortions of space and time.

Aster smiles, her aura flaring up like a surging fire, "I have a feeling you won't be disappointing me."
Nakya's aura rises in response, the ground cracking and small pieces floating away as the glacial cold increases in intensity.

"I'll try not to." She replies, entering a stance for combat, with her left hand pulled back and balled into a fist, while her right hand was out and open

"Well, I'll allow you to begin then, go on."

@Junkoposter

“Fair enough. Guess I’ll use Little Fish next time… if you survive that long!”

He weaves a hand sign, and two more vases form around him, from which massive legged shark monsters emerge. Their cheeks swell up, and from their maws emerges a hail of projectiles like shark teeth, all surging towards the sword wielder.

@Eastern Front

Shadows prowl the edge of Zlata’s territory. Deimos is more than eager to meet them where they stand.

In a flash of light, the demon king is suddenly standing among them.

[Level 5]

He expends another charge to do what he did to those enslaved curses, whom are currently stored within his own body. The shadows meet much of the same fate, Deimos’ chains striking into their heads and pulling them into himself. He crushes their ethereal forms down much like the curses, adding them into his energy stores to analyze and adapt to for later. After all, with his adaptation at its zenith, he’ll be constantly on the lookout for new things to conquer, new worlds to experience.

And speaking of which…

@Rakih_Elyan @Overlord775

The two’s battle, and from far away, the fight between Leviathan and Svard is interrupted. The sky, which was sunny just seconds ago, suddenly turns as black as night, thick storm clouds forming so fast the two barely registered it in their battle until the wind picked up. The clouds start to swirl as a massive tornado, pulsating with dark energy and crimson lightning, crashes down in the air between them. From it emerges a… thing.

It’s serpentine in structure, long and flexible like a snake, or dragon, or even a centipede or something of the like. Dozens of feathery wings sprouting at random from its scaled body flap, each movement sending more vortexes across Africa. Seven reptilian limbs each with fingers ending in claws as big as cars stretch across it, literally grabbing onto the ethereal windstorm. The head and face of the beast shifts between porcine, serpentine, strigine, and canine, and its many eyes twist and stare down at the two, letting out a roar that mixes an owl’s screech, wolf’s howl, snake’s hiss, and hellish, bestial roar that shakes the earth.

It lunges, and twists, distorting into a vortex of darkness that contorts and compresses into a humanoid form.

Faqih hasn’t seen him before, and his appearance is unfamiliar at first glance, with the larger horns and much fancier garments than what Yorsha is used to. However, the Aura is clear to the Elden king, and even to the king of light, Zlata’s description alone should be enough to identify his aura, a feeling of incredible pressure that shakes the very fabric of the world around him, power that approaches Zlata’s own.

Deimos.

“…Alfonso is dead, I take it?” He looks at Yorsha, seemingly paying no mind to their opponent. “Unfortunate. I liked that one.”

Nakya's aura rises in response, the ground cracking and small pieces floating away as the glacial cold increases in intensity.

"I'll try not to." She replies, entering a stance for combat, with her left hand pulled back and balled into a fist, while her right hand was out and open

"Well, I'll allow you to begin then, go on."

"Hah, how considerate."

Deciding to test the waters, Aster winds up a punch with her right arm and uses a spell that perfectly carries its force through the air without loss of energy. She strikes and a near-invisible ripple shoots towards Nakya. A normal strike from Aster would have annihilated the environment with one third of Little Boy's power, the atomic bomb that was dropped on Hiroshima. But through the combination of aura, Shinsoo and physics magic, more than 20 kilotons of TNT were unleashed without even the slightest trace of destruction.

Defender flew back to the Solomon Islands about 3 quarters of the way there Defender calls two groups of armor. Group one led by Nebula included Exodia, Faust, Plantera, Junior, Chim, Critias, and Pallas who would go to the west most point of Australia. Group two led by Vortex included Tolkien, Hanzō, Shroom, Diamond, Grox, Tāne, and Eir who would go to the north most point. After reaching the Solomon Islands Defender teleports to New Zealand before calling two more groups. Group three led by Jojo included William, A'Tuin, Tripitaka, Woody, Ymir, Red, Erik who would go to Australia's east most point. Group four led by Helios included Senior, Andrew, Flidas, Peter, Dionigi, Sancho, Swarm who would go to the south most point. With the armors on the way to take care of Australia, Defender teleports to Switzerland to take over Italy and the rest of Alfonso's territory along with Falkor, Epimetheus, and Spectra.

"Hah, how considerate."

Deciding to test the waters, Aster winds up a punch with her right arm and uses a spell that perfectly carries its force through the air without loss of energy. She strikes and a near-invisible ripple shoots towards Nakya. A normal strike from Aster would have annihilated the environment with one third of Little Boy's power, the atomic bomb that was dropped on Hiroshima. But through the combination of aura, Shinsoo and physics magic, more than 20 kilotons of TNT were unleashed without even the slightest trace of destruction.
Nakya responds to the punch with a swipe of her fingers, sending an invisible slash directly at Aster's arm, a purposely non-lethal area to test if Aster could see the slash that even Deimos, who could see cursed spirits, couldn't see.

The force propagated through the air from the punch reaches Nakya almost instantly, however she makes no effort to avoid or defend against it, wanting to see if Aster possessed the means to injure her in this state unlike Deimos.

Is it a projectile of some sort? No, it was from a simple punch so that's unlikely, is she just able to carry the force of her punches that well over a distance through the air? Interesting either way.

Back