• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Warlords: World Conquest RP

@Oliver_de_jesus

“Ha! You’re little toys got some tricks, I see….I could just end you now…but let’s a have a little fun first! IT’S HACKING TIME BABY!”

Romulus backflips out of the way from the swarm as her eyes glow blue once again.

(1 Charge used: Level 5 Magic)

Blue pentagrams fill Rusty’s entire network of ultra-links, nuclear targeting system, and military devices. Romulus has seized total control over the nukes, the ultra-links, and any military device connected to Rusty’s network.

The pentagrams begin to fry the technology. It overloads them with the hellish runes converted into complex malware. If any hacker wishes to undo the damage it is currently causing, they would have to navigate a completely different and complex branch of physics to even begin to understand the malware.

She takes back control of the nukes, and they fall again.

“…Jackpot!”

Romulus flies into the air, swerving out of the way of the ultra-links with excellent skill. She fires a ball of paralyzing electricity to hold them still as they convert into her minion’s.

Arthur teleported into the destruction as soon as he had heard about it, and appeared in front of Kane.

"You little ****!" he exclaimed, pissed beyond belief. "Do you have any idea how many followers you just killed?!"
Kane is somewhat surprised by Arthur's appearance, but his expression doesn't shift from an unsightly grin.

"About a million to a million and a half? I'm not a logistics person, so do forgive me for lacking such information. Though, I don't think one needs to be very mathematically inclined to see that this is a successful test run for the weapon involve, do you?"

He asks in a mocking fashion, stepping up onto the raised window sill of his spire to face Arthur on-level, as the several other cultivators in the room quickly back away and exit.

@ThisThingisReallyBroken
Vidarr listened to the message of Aster and quickly stopped the fight.

"I have to go!", he said, using dragon dance and increasing his speed he flyed with Body of Lightning.

He flyed as fast as possible, using his enhanced hearing and magical perception to find the threat.

Romulus could see him arriving a couple of moments later.

@Faurel

As Romulus swerves away from the ultra-links, a telepathic message enters your head. She sensed your presence through the beating of your heart.

“…Wow! That’s a really ELECTRIC way to STORM in to this showdown. Hehe…Papa said I sucked at jokes.”

Romulus quickly gestures at the ultra-links.

“Shock them now! While they’re still paralyzed! Just be careful! There’s a giant bomb underneath us. Ahehe!”

Vidarr arched an eyebrow, looking at the nukes.

He took a deep breath, raising his hands at the sky, a huge storm swirled in a matter of seconds.

"Of all the Nine Worls gathered around;
May their echoes I hear the sound;
And for those who knowledge sought,
And the whispers they must stay vigil;
For it is the might of the elden tree where Ymir was fought!;
Behold the everything of the Thunderous Yggdrasil!"

Suddenly lightnings gathered in one point, striking down to the ground and branching in the air like a majestic tree, hitting the ultra-links all around.

@Torlikoff

The deflected fire arrow explodes off in the distance, a massive plume of flame emerging from it and showing that deflecting it away was likely the right call, as the area it landed in is quickly reduced to ashes.

Nakya continues to note the odd ways he can control his own body and energy, transitioning from shields to a flail like thing in an instant, it was also likely that repeated hits would expedite the corrosion of her body.

"Dragon's scale, repulsion, paired falling stars."

Deimos can feel her energy surge beyond its normal amount, as she swings her hand from left to right, the arc encompassing both the flail and the demon king, sending a stronger and wider cleave than usual out to slice them.

I didn't use hand signs so it's weaker than it could be, but I'm curious about something, so this is a good way to check.

Kane is somewhat surprised by Arthur's appearance, but his expression doesn't shift from an unsightly grin.

"About a million to a million and a half? I'm not a logistics person, so do forgive me for lacking such information. Though, I don't think one needs to be very mathematically inclined to see that this is a successful test run for the weapon involve, do you?"

He asks in a mocking fashion, stepping up onto the raised window sill of his spire to face Arthur on-level, as the several other cultivators in the room quickly back away and exit.
Hearing his reply, Arthur began to smile sinisterly, cracking his neck and knuckles.

"Oh, I'm going to enjoy tearing you apart!" he cackled. Not since his early days did he want to kill someone so badly!

the cleave cuts through the Dark flail with far less issue than Deimos’ own body. That indicates one of two things. Either Deimos himself is stronger than he’s letting on, and he’s still just playing with her, or the dark energy he’s controlling doesn’t adapt like his own body does. Either way, Deimos… smirks.

He bends his body back like he’s playing limbo, letting the cleave pass over him. He dodged it without being able to see!?

When he pulls himself back up like a puppet, a smug grin is on his face. “Heheh. I’ve been keeping track of how long it takes for those cutting attacks to reach me. When you cut the flail, you finally confirmed the velocity, and that it correlates to a degree with how much energy you put into it. Thanks for that… now I know exactly when I need to dodge!”

The benefits of having five brains, though it’s not like Nakya knows that. Deimos extends his hand forward and fires another invisible blast with another shout of “Bang!”, and afterwards summons what looks like an actual gun in his other hand. He starts repeatedly firing from both, mixing telekinetic blasts with flaming blood bullets.

Nakya is shocked that someone was able to dodge cleave like that, but she didn't get much time to take it in, as she's quickly bombarded with shots. The invisible ones are harder to dodge, and she has to rely on healing mostly, but the flaming blood ones, those she makes sure she tries to avoid. Dodging and shooting lightning to intercept them.

If he can avoid them and produce offense like this, I might not have a choice but to use it. I was hoping to save it for longer, but ah well.

Nue, which had been in the air above them, just circling ever since she descended, surges electricity through its own wings and fires it at Deimos to interrupt his storm of shots.

Hearing his reply, Arthur began to smile sinisterly, cracking his neck and knuckles.

"Oh, I'm going to enjoy tearing you apart!" he cackled. Not since his early days did he want to kill someone so badly!
Kane chuckles momentarily.

"The feeling is mutual."

In a flash, five series' of colored lines spread across Kane's right hand. Black on his pinky finger, white on his ring finger, red on his middle finger, green on his index finger, and yellow on his thumb. The lines quickly become much more full as several alchemy dragons of each five phase element rush into the hand, rendering it a sort of half-rainbow color as it suddenly rockets towards Arthur's chest, the crash of many simultaneously sonic booms following a split second behind.

@Oliver_de_jesus

“Ha! You’re little toys got some tricks, I see….I could just end you now…but let’s a have a little fun first! IT’S HACKING TIME BABY!”

Romulus backflips out of the way from the swarm as her eyes glow blue once again.

(1 Charge used: Level 5 Magic)

Blue pentagrams fill Rusty’s entire network of ultra-links, nuclear targeting system, and military devices. Romulus has seized total control over the nukes, the ultra-links, and any military device connected to Rusty’s network.

The pentagrams begin to fry the technology. It overloads them with the hellish runes converted into complex malware. If any hacker wishes to undo the damage it is currently causing, they would have to navigate a completely different and complex branch of physics to even begin to understand the malware.

She takes back control of the nukes, and they fall again.

“…Jackpot!”

Romulus flies into the air, swerving out of the way of the ultra-links with excellent skill. She fires a ball of paralyzing electricity to hold them still as they convert into her minion’s.
The ultralinks shine gold, while the entire system returned everything to Normal.

As an extension of Rusty, Gold restore the identity of the Ultralinks they previously had, since Gold does not heal like a conventional regeneration but rather corrects oneself to its true version and Copium did the work for the information to be altered, screwed up any future hacking attempts by simply giving out random data, all powered by Duralumin in a rapid boost of power, thanks to Connect-tek and the matter duplication machine, Rusty had a nearly infinite supply of matter, any burned metal would be replaced by another.

(Yes, I talked to Ed about Gold+Copium cure the hacking, he said it's probably fine)

Additionally given their nature as hemalurgy-based constructs, Rusty using Compounding, using half the energy of duralumin, a Compounder would be able to use duralumin to have a nearly infinite supply of Spiritual Connection. The Compounder would be able to put a Hemalurgic creature under complete control, allowing Rusty to regain his control of his army and this time they all fired dozens of energy attacks towards Romulus and attempted Linking (Aka Merged and take control of Romulus)

(Yes, I mentioned previously that the ultralinks had spike hemalurgy, so they are a pseudo-construct)

Also, Rusty start to burn Cadmium around him, allowing him to give him more time between each action he took, giving him extra minutes to react.

Vector Slash

With a single swing, tens, perhaps even hundreds, of thousands of Titans are cut into pieces, leaving a large hole in Zlata's European front.
Many Titans were cut, but we're just as instantly replaced by others coming through.

With a command from the Paths, the Titans walked sideways, before...

[Level 5 Charge]

Lightning beckoned down amidst the swarm of colossal titans— a large hulking mass of bones and ribcages, bigger than even the giants themselves, towering over them like a puppeteer.

main-qimg-0950d9e982b53578d780fb5efdd1c41a.jpg

Suddenly, the gigantic bones summoned something on its gigantic spine, hundreds of thousands of Warhammer Titans.

IMG_20231109_055240.jpg

@Rakih_Elyan
"Faqih, I need your help here! The Warlord had done something with their territory, my Titans can't break through. Assist me here with breaking this!" she called out, using Connect-tek to contact him.

@Oliver_de_jesus
"Any information on other Warlords? I need some heads up about some of their power before I rush in!" Zlata said, moving the line of communication over to him.

Last edited:
Romulus eyes twitch as she becomes annoyed with the resilience of her enemy.

“What the hell?! Why won’t these tin cans won’t go down easy?!

She pulls an odd, turtle looking creature. It is a gift from Alfonso and within the very center of it’s shell is a pseudo-black hole. The gravitational pull immediately sucks the links into the void. Afterwards, Romulus pulls out a vial of serotonin. She drinks it and becomes 2x faster for thirty seconds.

@Faurel

A telepathic message enters your head.

“Keep these things distracted while I send these nukes to hell!”

Vidarr narrowed his eyes, His hairs started to turn black and his eyes glowed red.

He gave a positive response to Romulus to then starting to swirl the storm even more.

It started to take the form of a colossal serpentine creature.
dd79k3s-46b948d1-e18b-405e-adef-7c2fde6f3025.png

"Eyes glowing red in the dark on the ocean floor
Mighty serpent
Roaring in the deep he's a beast that devours all
And the serpent awakes

Powersnake
You will fade under the shadow of the
Powersnake
The wingless dragon
Storm fiend
Rival of the thunder god
Stronger than all!"

The storm serpent moved, swallowing every ultra-links in its jaws, freezing them into solid ice with Blizzard, empowered with Teravolt so that they could not resist it.

@Oliver_de_jesus
"Any information on other Warlords? I need some heads up about some of their power before I rush in!" Zlata said, moving the line of communication over to him.
"one have the ability to screw with technology, create a black hole and become twice as fast, other Warlord control thunders and can summon a snake" Rusty said as he activated his last charge.

Romulus eyes twitch as she becomes annoyed with the resilience of her enemy.

“What the hell?! Why won’t these tin cans won’t go down easy?!

She pulls an odd, turtle looking creature. It is a gift from Alfonso and within the very center of it’s shell is a pseudo-black hole. The gravitational pull immediately sucks the links into the void. Afterwards, Romulus pulls out a vial of serotonin. She drinks it and becomes 2x faster for thirty seconds.

@Faurel

A telepathic message enters your head.

“Keep these things distracted while I send these nukes to hell!”

Vidarr narrowed his eyes, His hairs started to turn black and his eyes glowed red.

He gave a positive response to Romulus to then starting to swirl the storm even more.

It started to take the form of a colossal serpentine creature.
dd79k3s-46b948d1-e18b-405e-adef-7c2fde6f3025.png

"Eyes glowing red in the dark on the ocean floor
Mighty serpent
Roaring in the deep he's a beast that devours all
And the serpent awakes

Powersnake
You will fade under the shadow of the
Powersnake
The wingless dragon
Storm fiend
Rival of the thunder god
Stronger than all!"

The storm serpent moved, swallowing every ultra-links in its jaws, freezing them into solid ice with Blizzard, empowered with Teravolt so that they could not resist it.

Charge level 5: The Ruler: is the essence of connect-tek to reconfigure itself to the threat it faces together with Steel's knowledge, thousands of years of life experienced with allomancy, ferromancy and Hemarlugy, allowing him to use any resource from the physical, spiritual and cognitive realm to counteract the threat by turning it into advantages, something that hurts Rusty or his troops to strengthen himself from damage, something that controls him will only make him more frenetic and motivated, of course, there is the fact that functions on the concept of inversion rather then pure adaptation, any attack meant to strengthen him and his soldier or heal them will instead weaken them.

From within, they all linked with the great serpent

They created a beast under Rusty's control, unleashing its true potential by molecularly modifying it.

@Rusty

While the links were distracted, Romulus quickly opened massive portals to hell in front of the nukes. She flies off the missiles and opens another bottle of seratonin. Her physical strength has increased by 10x.

“See…You….LATER!”

Romulus tosses each nuke into the portal with relative easy. She seals them shut the moment they have fallen inside.

“Phew.”

She still remains in the air, alert for any counter attacks by ultra-links.

"one have the ability to screw with technology, create a black hole and become twice as fast, other Warlord control thunders and can summon a snake" Rusty said as he activated his last charge.
"I need coordinates of their location! I'll deal with them!" said Zlata. "I must get into contact with La Diosa to confirm if she's still alive!"

The Titans would continue their march, with Zlata seeing the many signifiers other Warlords placed by virtue of her enhanced sights.

@Da3ggman @Oliver_de_jesus @Rakih_Elyan @Adem_Warlock69
"Everyone! They're trying to regain Charges by taking over other countries! Try to take over others and place down the cards! The Metaverse will protect them!" ordered Zlata.

Last edited:
@Rusty

While the links were distracted, Romulus quickly opened massive portals to hell in front of the nukes. She flies off the missiles and opens another bottle of seratonin. Her physical strength has increased by 10x.

“See…You….LATER!”

Romulus tosses each nuke into the portal with relative easy. She seals them shut the moment they have fallen inside.

“Phew.”

She still remains in the air, alert for any counter attacks by ultra-links.
Rusty saw how the bombs disappeared in his computer.

“Okay, send the duplicate bombs I have in my arsenal and the turbo energy beams“

With that said, more than 20 nuclear missiles along with 2 large balls of blue energy were launched at the targets that the initial nuclear bombs had to hit before they were stopped

@Oliver_de_jesus

Vidarr scoffed at that, dispersing the storm and the snake only to be recreated a couple of moments later, the Storm Jörmungandr reshaped and charged again with Blizzard empowered by Teravolt.
The Ultralinks were destroyed, but it was no problem for Rusty, losing a dozen not matter when he can create more, Now he knew how his enemies' abilities worked, that It's an equal profit even if I reveal certain secrets.

"I need coordinates of their location! I'll deal with them!" said Zlata. "I must get into contact with La Diosa to confirm if she's still alive!"
"Wait, they're with Demoiss, they're attacking your titans with better ships, focus on that." Rusty said to give Ztala coordinates of the new attack on the Eastern Front

Last edited:
@Paul_Frank

Deimos looks up at the falling lightning and smirks. He throws up his finger towards her, but rather than a simple bang, a dark sphere of distortion starts to generate in his finger.

Gravity Domination - Black Void

He fires the spinning sphere, and buildings and debris all around it are pulled up with great force, turning it into a veritable whirlwind of compressed debris that hides Deimos from View. In the next instant, his energy disappears from Nakya's senses. But where-?

Behind her!

Gravity Domination - White Void

deimos appears in a flash of gloom, a lighter sphere generating, and he fires it downwards towards her. Even from this range, she can feel the incredible repulseive force, threatening to push her right into the vortex. A true pincer attack!

@Greenland

"It seems you could use some help. As expected from mortals."

A rush of laser attacks emerges from a vault door that's seemingly spawned out of nowhere in the snow. The projectiles tear into Rusty's many summoned drones, destroying a large swath of them in an explosion of fireworks. From the portal also comes Astaroth, empowered by the spheres Romulus so kindly gave him.

"What a ******* philistine, no sense of design or spectacle," He scowls as he looks at the attacking drones. "Romulus, Vidarr. Quit playing around. We're determining the enemy warlord's position as we speak. Wherever he's sending these drones from, we'll find him."

@Eastern Front

A barrage of projectiles of all kinds, ranging from magic to gloom to simply explosive, rains down from the clouds onto the titans below. The source of this? A massive fleet of warships that's descending from the cloud cover. Many of them are Avian in nature, a fleet of technological birds raining down bombs and exploding lasers onto the army below. But the ship at their head? An utterly gargantuan ship with a masked front, and bat-like wings floating behind it.

The Halberd.

Riding atop it and looking out from the bridge are three of the demon generals: Flauros, Andrealphus, and Gremory. As soon as the demons are within view of the battle, they move. On crystal wings, or a bolt of lightning, or simply a freefall, the three generals jump off the edge of the ship, raining attacks down onto the titans. The second wind brought about by the warhammer titans is suddenly turned into a quickly losing battle as the generals tear into them, each empowered by Deimos himself.

Haste. Quad Damage. Berserk.

Each demon pops the spheres, auras of pure energy surrounding them as they ready themselves for the fight ahead.

@Torlikoff

Romulus blushes in embarrassment.

“F-Forgive me! I’ll take this seriously now. The lunar cannon is already set!”

She quickly opens a portal from Earth to cannon, and seals it. However, telepathic communication still remain between the demon general and Vidarr.

“Alright! Time to find where these thingies are comin’ from…”

Once on the moon, Romulus appears in a large black space station. She pulls up satellite imagery to pinpoint the origins of the drones and discovers where they come from.

“Hehe. Big cannon goes pew for Papa!”

A childish grin grows across her face. Romulus presses the button.

@Rusty

A small flash of white light appears next to your temple. You may think nothing of it, but soon, a massive pillar of extremely hot plasma quickly punches through your temple and vaporizes everything it touches.

More pillars of white light vaporize everything around your territory, targeting military bases, infrastructure, and anything pertaining to the origins of the Ultra-links.

Kane chuckles momentarily.

"The feeling is mutual."

In a flash, five series' of colored lines spread across Kane's right hand. Black on his pinky finger, white on his ring finger, red on his middle finger, green on his index finger, and yellow on his thumb. The lines quickly become much more full as several alchemy dragons of each five phase element rush into the hand, rendering it a sort of half-rainbow color as it suddenly rockets towards Arthur's chest, the crash of many simultaneously sonic booms following a split second behind.
"Chi You: Armor Form!" He took the attack head on, though no damage appeared to have been done. "Now you've done it!"

Arthur punched the glass with the same force of the attack he had taken in, reflecting it perfectly.

Defender having returned home decides now is the best time to learn about what brought us here. Dispelling Defender’s White Arm.
[the 3 charges used to maintain it return 15 total charges]

[15 charges used, level 9]

@Edwellken
"What is the name of the being or event that brought me and the other warlords to this world? What is it/their nature? What will happen when someone conquers the world and how can I use this knowledge to gain an advantage?" Defender says.

@Torlikoff

He was good, a pincer with attacks of this magnitude, combined with the corrosion already occurring, it was possible her vessel may not be able to handle it. To top it off, he could predict Cleave and react to it.

But that's only the case when it's a single Cleave fired from one direction.

Nakya places her hands together, the handsign she makes is reminiscent of Enma Ten-In the king of the dead land. Deimos can feel for a moment that something is terribly wrong, but that moment is all he was afforded, a single instant for the sign to be made.

"Domain Expansion: Malevolent Shrine."

A domain would normally enclose a barrier in order to engrave a technique within it, within said barrier, the technique would be guaranteed to hit, as other techniques within the domain would be turned off, and it would be impossible to dodge. This was good and all, but against a sufficiently powerful or fast opponent, they might be able to get out of range before the barrier closed all the way, or destroy the domain with an attack from the outside.

This was not a concern for Malevolent Shrine, for it didn't utilize a barrier, instead, by imposing her will over reality, her domain is simply painted onto the air, and in exchange for losing the barrier, the range was greatly increased. A 200 meter range where everything was indiscriminately sliced, the ability to predict Cleaves wouldn't help here, although the differences between it and a normal domain would be lost on someone who has never seen another sorcerer fight.

Deimos could see Nakya rise up, as the shrine emerged under her feet, a mockery of a traditional Japanese shrine, with chattering demonic mouths on all sides. Immediately it begins, the attacks he launched, the demon himself, even the blood from whatever wounds got opened, everything was subjected constantly to slashing attacks of a higher level than Nakya had showcased previously.

Adaptation and regeneration? In that aspect he's much like Mahoraga, however, even if this level of sustained slashing isn't enough to kill, this should give me an opportunity.

@Paul_Frank

Deimos' face falls. He's filled with an incredible sense of danger, an indication that he needs to get as far away as he ******* can right now, Right the **** now-

It's too late. The shrine opens.

…I was never much of a man, was I?

Deimos ponders this as he’s lacerated hundreds of times, slashes across his body with blood spraying in all directions.

All my life, I’ve known I wasn’t made right. Always inclined to violence, always ready to hurt those around me. But what was the point? Being in trouble, being the center of attention… it was never my thing.

The slashing comes so fast that he can’t possibly regenerate from it in time, even with the speed of his regeneration. Not unless he can get breathing room, but there’s nothing. No safety within 200 meters, and attacks that buffet him so quickly he can’t hope to react properly.

It’s ironic. Going to hell was the best thing that ever happened to me. A chance to act on my urges, stop listening to the people that annoy me, do what I wanted to do. But… why did I change?

"Chi You: Armor Form!" He took the attack head on, though no damage appeared to have been done. "Now you've done it!"

Arthur punched the glass with the same force of the attack he had taken in, reflecting it perfectly.
Did I mess up the execution or-

Kane's train of thought is brought to a halt by the counter-attack landing on his jaw, sending hairline fractures throughout the related bones and disloging a few teeth. Strangely, this attack results in a massive burst of force well in excess of what Arthur knows himself to be capable of normally, likely a result of whatever force is equalizing the Warlords, wending shards of glass and soft, green metal flying in all directions from the spire window and surrounding walls. Kane himself has taken a good few steps back onto the floor proper, leaning back and to his right. He spits out two teeth and a small quantity of blood, though the high-pitched popping sounds coming from his jaw indicate that such injuries didn't last particularly long, as wood dragons dance about the wounded area.

"Nice armor."

While Kane was at least a mediocre martial artist, his intellect was still something he could apply in this situation. It was clear that the armor Arthur is wearing had some effect on the force applied through his punch, seeming to have even reflected it back at him in full. That would explain the force behind it, seeing as how it contained quite a bit of energy compared to a more casual punch of Kane's.

If physical attacks are unlikely to work, he'll try something different. He aggressively swings his body back in Arthur's direction, this time holding out his index and middle finger, their colored lines seemingly fleshed out into translucent dragons that cover and dance about within the digits. As he moves and upon potential contact, a potent and fiery explosion rings out, as wood feeds fire and he ruthlessly feeds the fire dragon to amplify the power and scale of its flames.

Last edited:
@Torlikoff

It was a given that he wouldn't be able to withstand the shrine, but in the end it was sort of disappointing. A fight she'd been able to enjoy, one to the death, between equals for the first time since coming here, it was coming to an end, she'd have to move out to find any other threats.

The shrine continued, slicing more and more, outpacing Deimos's regeneration.

It seems like in the end, I could hold out longer.

The shrine comes to an end, with her opponent on the floor, torn to pieces following the relentless slashing, and finally able to start regenerating after the disabling of the domain, at least that would be the case, should she not take any counter measures.

"Farewell, Demon King, it was fun while it lasted."

The same fire arrow she shot previously, another was pulled back and instantly blasted towards his head, while he struggled to regenerate, his head would be burnt away, ending the battle, it was a fitting end in Nakya's mind.

@Torlikoff

Romulus blushes in embarrassment.

“F-Forgive me! I’ll take this seriously now. The lunar cannon is already set!”

She quickly opens a portal from Earth to cannon, and seals it. However, telepathic communication still remain between the demon general and Vidarr.

“Alright! Time to find where these thingies are comin’ from…”

Once on the moon, Romulus appears in a large black space station. She pulls up satellite imagery to pinpoint the origins of the drones and discovers where they come from.

“Hehe. Big cannon goes pew for Papa!”

A childish grin grows across her face. Romulus presses the button.

@Rusty

A small flash of white light appears next to your temple. You may think nothing of it, but soon, a massive pillar of extremely hot plasma quickly punches through your temple and vaporizes everything it touches.

More pillars of white light vaporize everything around your territory, targeting military bases, infrastructure, and anything pertaining to the origins of the Ultra-links.
Rusty, had seen the light coming, while the attack would take a few minutes to cross the distance from the black space station to the earth, for Rusty who was isolating his time, the energy beam took 30 minutes, given his time analyzed the energy and reconfigured his absorption machine (which had previously create to save heat and solar energy quite some time ago and again i upgrade it to absorb human bodies), with the plans of his brain bank, he had already created machines to absorb heat/energy thanks to the combination of this charge The Ruler so that he can undo the adverse effect in any case, just in case, he gathered all his powers, extracting the brain energy and transforming the bodies turbo energy of thousands of hundreds of more people to add it to his own, he would create a great barrier to protect all of China, the lives of 1 million are nothing to save tens of millions
Rusty decided that the best plan of action would be to use Heat and solar energy, thus having an almost inexhaustible supply, he began production of a device that can do that, of course he had the files of his brain bank, he just had to modify it to save that energy, however what really mattered was that he needed a way to process heat, this would take a long time.

Last edited:
...Oh, I remember now. It was because...

No sound escapes Deimos’ lips as the finishing blow comes to his head, turning it into a splatter of blood and bone and gore. His brain is destroyed, the center of his activity… and the source of his regeneration. Deimos' corpse is hardly recognizable, flayed of all identifying features and clothing, more of a near-shapeless lump of lacerated flesh that crashes into the ground, kicking up dust and blood. A fine red mist surrounds it, the last of his leaking gloom and the blood that's been cut so finely that nothing that remains could be called a liquid.

All is silent. Nakya lowers her arms, her work done. Perhaps she was overconfident in his potential. To have died so easily to her... With him gone, the alliance will crumble, and Zlata will overrun them. A shame... But that's just how far some people can get in life.

Being forgotten is more unpleasant than death or torment. I will not let my story end with a whimper.

A colossal pillar of dark red energy suddenly erupts from the body. Gloom floods like a liquid, overrunning everything around the corpse and flooding the streets. Nakya is forced to take higher ground if she doesn't want it to overrun her. All the corpses and curses on the street caught in the flood are grabbed by hundreds of hands, sinewy, multi-jointed monstrosities guided by piercing yellow eyes that tear them apart and drag them down into the depths, accompanied by hundreds of piercing screams that echo throughout the city.

This world will not forget so easily.

The spinning pillar of darkness is more akin to a tornado by this point... And inside, nakya can see him. Deimos. His first words are gurgles against all the blood in his regenerating throat, but are still audible.

"So... long..."

His corpse, even now, is regenerating. Limbs slowly force themselves out of the bloody mess, clinging to the ground like a spider as they take proper form.

"I haven't felt like this in so long. It's been years. Years since someone was able to... Hurt me."

More hands sprout from his body, clinging to him as new layers of flesh and fusing into his flayed form, settling into white strips like armor plating. As his form regenerates, Nakya notes an increase in height and body mass, and the horns regenerate with flames running through them, burning on the inside like a furnace.

"It's exhilarating, but I'm still alive and kicking. gloom energy is destructive power. While it can enhance the body, it can't heal, it can't regenerate. So I can only rely on my biology, and of course that has limits, right!? I can't heal myself without brainpower!"

He sounds high. He's almost stuttering over himself, breathless and talking faster than usual.

"So, what I did, was I poured my biology into making new organs. More brains, running tactics and subroutines. And I finally grasped it on the verge of death. Healing from my own head being destroyed. No warlord could ever come this far besides me! And I could never have done that before now! Thank you, thank you so much for bringing me so close to death! IT FEELS GREAT!!"

From head to toe now, Deimos is now coated in stark-white, bony armor, patterned on the limbs in ways resembling hundreds of hands layered on top of eachother. His chest and the folds of his regenerated jacket more resemble scales, and a thick, sinewy tail with jaws on the end and bony armor sways behind him. Even his head is coated in a helmet of bone, with two pillars and hair that now floats alight with dark red flames. In his chest, five glowing circles are arranged around eachother, although one of the circles shatters, crumbling away to reveal a hollow hole within. In the middle of those, a red Magatama is fused, and a cloak of pure malice flows behind him.

Chrysalis of Rebirth
_ _

The demon king stumbles across his own body in the knee-high blood, getting his bearings. "Oh my god, our fight's just getting started, I'm gonna go all out and do this all on my own! It's fun, isn't it? So let's keep going, until everything around us is dust! Nakya, Nakya, NAKYAAAA! I think you're making me fall for you!!! Let's destroy each other, over and over again, TOGETHER!”

Deimos holds out his armored palm, and from it rather painfully extends a massive two-handed sword, clearly made of his own flesh, with a backing like a spine. A quartet of beings crawl their way out from the blood: Phantoms, with his appearance, but phantasmal and crimson. Each bears a different weapon. The bow from earlier, a sword with a dark, four-pointed abyss for a hilt, a club with a gold handle and serrated protrusions, and a black sphere that pulses with chilly blue energy.

And, of course, the gloom. It clings to the buildings as the blood lake starts to surge upwards, dozens of hands reaching out to grab onto Nakya. There's no doubt about it; The battle has changed. No more veneer of humanity to be shown from the king of domination.

[15 charges used, level 9]

@Edwellken
"What is the name of the being or event that brought me and the other warlords to this world? What is it/their nature? What will happen when someone conquers the world and how can I use this knowledge to gain an advantage?" Defender says.
A voice responds.

"You thought a mere 9 charges was enough to address me? How insolent!"

"Answering your questions would provide some level of entertainment, however, so I'll indulge this once."

"What is the name of the being or event that brought me and the other warlords to this world? What is it/their nature?"
"You can call them 'The Administrators', 'Admin' for short. Their nature is to observe and record this experiment, and to maintain the laws that facilitate it. Some of them place more emphasis on testing the merits of their system, while others further value how entertaining you all are to watch. At least one of you already has some sort of a relationship with them, by the way. In any case, I'll have you know I'm a whole other level above them on the hierarchy!"

"What will happen when someone conquers the world and how can I use this knowledge to gain an advantage?"
"The Admin is taking bets on whether this will ever happen before this world dies off, but if it does, you can expect something exciting. You can share this knowledge or keep it to yourself, but if you tell someone you have it, they'll always believe you and know you're telling the truth."

[Charges shouldn't recover immediately like that btw. I forgot to respond to you on the meta thread. (It has now been patched by the admin.)]

Last edited:
"Wait, they're with Demoiss, they're attacking your titans with better ships, focus on that." Rusty said to give Ztala coordinates of the new attack on the Eastern Front
"My clones are over there! They'll deal with it! I'll get Rakih to help me deal with the other Warlords!" said Zlata as she contacted Rakih.

Seeing he isn't responding yet, she turned over to Rusty's line, "Where's Deimos? Take me to him!"

Did I mess up the execution or-

Kane's train of thought is brought to a halt by the counter-attack landing on his jaw, sending hairline fractures throughout the related bones and disloging a few teeth. Strangely, this attack results in a massive burst of force well in excess of what Arthur knows himself to be capable of normally, likely a result of whatever force is equalizing the Warlords, wending shards of glass and soft, green metal flying in all directions from the spire window and surrounding walls. Kane himself has taken a good few steps back onto the floor proper, leaning back and to his right. He spits out two teeth and a small quantity of blood, though the high-pitched popping sounds coming from his jaw indicate that such injuries didn't last particularly long, as wood dragons dance about the wounded area.

"Nice armor."

While Kane was at least a mediocre martial artist, his intellect was still something he could apply in this situation. It was clear that the armor Arthur is wearing had some effect on the force applied through his punch, seeming to have even reflected it back at him in full. That would explain the force behind it, seeing as how it contained quite a bit of energy compared to a more casual punch of Kane's.

If physical attacks are unlikely to work, he'll try something different. He aggressively swings his body back in Arthur's direction, this time holding out his index and middle finger, their colored lines seemingly fleshed out into translucent dragons that cover and dance about within the digits. As he moves and upon potential contact, a potent and fiery explosion rings out, as wood feeds fire and he ruthlessly feeds the fire dragon to amplify the power and scale of its flames.
“Thanks, but it’s mostly for show!”

Looking unworried, Arthur put his arms in front of him, as if he were aiming something…but nothing came out; at least, nothing Kane could see. He had fired an invisible bubble of air, floating towards his adversary gracefully, being pulled in by the heated air. It hit directly on where he had aimed: Kane's Chi Star. The next attack he would attempt would surely be pathetic with his chi path disrupted!

Last edited:
"My clones are over there! They'll deal with it! I'll get Rakih to help me deal with the other Warlords!" said Zlata as she contacted Rakih.

Seeing he isn't responding yet, she turned over to Rusty's line, "Where's Deimos? Take me to him!"
"From the crazy signatures I can detect, he's fighting with Nakya but if I had to theorize, he has clones just like you, after all, what good leader wouldn't have a backup plan in case his main body died? In any case, I give you the location of Deimoss but I ask that you stay a good distance away so that you can get an idea of how to help Nakya" he said giving her the data.

Romulus pouts as she stops firing for a moment.

“Geez. This guy’s no fun….”

@Faurel

She turns around to change the ammo type of her cannon and see’s Vidar there.

“Ah! Thunder man! You’ve popped up into my little lab of DOOM just in time. I got a plan…hehe…A perfect plan Papa would be proud of….”

A chill runs down your spine. Romulus pulls out a flaming sword from her waist, slices up the fabric of reality, and opens a portal to heaven. There, you see many angels flying across the beautiful white skies. She pulls out her double-barreled shotgun and fires a chain into their wings.

“…Got ya, you little shit!”

Romulus forces the humanoid angel back into the space station, rips its wings off using her bare hands, and tosses it into the reactor of the cannon. She later presses her hand into the reactor, and fills it with demonic runes.

“You see. That little bucket of bolts keeps blessing his funny little dirt pile of a territory thinking it’s gonna save him. Little does he know, I just rip into heaven and steal holy energy through these little angels right here. Afterwards, I just mix them with a little demonic energy AND BOOM. Cursed Holy energy. Filled with hatred and sorrow of the angel inside. This will apply magic that will WEAKEN all of his power in half…especially that shield….”

Romulus taps your shoulder.

“The last ingredient we need is a little LIGHTNING! Give us some thunder, thunder man! Put it in the box and let’s make them SCREEAAAAAM!”

You see an absolutely evil smile on her face. She seems just as sadistic as her Papa Deimos.

Last edited:
"From the crazy signatures I can detect, he's fighting with Nakya but if I had to theorize, he has clones just like you, after all, what good leader wouldn't have a backup plan in case his main body died? In any case, I give you the location of Deimoss but I ask that you stay a good distance away so that you can get an idea of how to help Nakya" he said giving her the data.
"I'll just obliterate Deimos and move on with others. I will end this whole battle quickly and fast!" Zlata exclaimed, her real body leaping out of her castle, following the data and go towards Deimos, "Tell me where the others are as well! Alert Faqih and Maria to attack full front! We won't hold back any more!"

Using her immense speed, the Real Zlata would make her way towards the now awakened Demon King.

"I'll just obliterate Deimos and move on with others. I will end this whole battle quickly and fast!" Zlata exclaimed, her real body leaping out of her castle, following the data and go towards Deimos, "Tell me where the others are as well! Alert Faqih and Maria to attack full front! We won't hold back any more!"

Using her immense speed, the Real Zlata would make her way towards the now awakened Demon King.

“Okay, I sent you the data.”

@Ztala´s Team
Each of your characters received a notification (Hack their phones just for this, btw), all related to the current situation, about each movement of the enemy Warlords on a large scale, also about some abilities of some Warlords and their weaponry, which he was able to witness and analyze.

[Charges shouldn't recover immediately like that btw. I forgot to respond to you on the meta thread.]
(My bad)
Defender is frozen in shock.
Okay that actually worked, I didn't think it would work. I didn't ask anyone in particular to respond so them responding directly is probably a bigger surprise, though I figured it would be more subtle. At least this was useful.
Defender considers thanking them but realizes there would not be much meaning in doing so. For now Defender waits in Hölloch with their new boons.

Back