• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Warlords: World Conquest RP

@ThisThingisReallyBroken

"Aww, look at you!"

Deimos crouches down to her level and pats her, taking the bullet for himself and carving a name into it. That name is a secret, known only to the two conscious people in that room, and he gingerly hands it back to her, smiling. "Good girl you are. Don't tell anyone what I wrote on this,alright? I'm saving it for that special someone."

He stands, letting out a long sigh. Yes... it's about time now. Aster will be returning soon. It's only a matter of time until this war goes down... And stepping out of the bubble for a moment confirms that Zlata has summoned her titans. She'll be making her move without so much as a declaration. Well, this won't do at all.

THe second Deimos steps back in, he broadcasts a message to the entire group. They've been in ehre for weeks preparing, so it's time to put that preparation to the test.

"Alright, everyone, Zlata's making her move. Now or never!"

__

The demon king sits in his office, Malphas at his side and Astaroth manning the camera that stands in front of Deimos. The recording begins, for a video broadcast across the entire planet. And, particularly, directly to a certain warlord.

@Backbackback

"Evening, Zlata. You've been busy, eh? Popping down titans everywhere, turning half the planet into your own personal playground. Lot of power in a little idol, dont'cha think?"

Deimos paces. He walks to the side of his desk, dragging a hand across the mahogany. "Well, I certainly think so. And I'm not the only one. You've made a lot of enemies, little girl."

The video cuts to the silhouettes of eight figures around Deimos himself. Eight warlords who have joined his cause. Half of the world turned against Zlata.

"Lovely, isn't it? We don't really have a name, 'Anti-Zlata coalition' doesn't have much of a ring to it, and I don't think they'd appreciate 'The Demon King's Army'. But fancy names are just for show anyway, and I've always really preferred getting shit done. Normally, I'm the type to leave thngs to my underlings, but I get the feeling this time around that that's not gonna really slide. You're dangerous, girlie. You're like a walking nuke, with a temper to boot from what I hear! Guess all that talk about peace and love on planet earth was all a facade, huh?"

Laughing, he grips the desk so hard he gouges a hole in it, splintering the wooden surface. He scowls.

"Ugh... that was imported. Malphas, order a new one, would you?"

"Of course, sir."

"Attaboy. Anyway, Zlata! Consider this a formal declaration of war. We're gonna **** you up, **** your armies up, **** your territories up, and it's gonna be awesome. Can't wait to face you on the battlefield and settle this once and for all. And on your home turf, too! It's gonna be fun. So count your days, woman..."

Deimos grabs the camera and pulls it to him, until only his face can be seen.

"Because I'm gonna show you what got me sent to hell in the first place."

"....I'll be honest with you girl..."

"You just said the most sentimental and stupid thing I have ever heard in my long existence." Rusty flashed a pair of holographic images showing the horrors that Demioss had done to his citizens when he took control of his lands and why he would try to fight against Ztala, the currently strongest person in the world.

"Do you think Ztala can just sit and sleep for a whole day, play on the beach and give hugs? No, the fact that she wanted to expand at her rate to take more contries caused her to be seen as a danger, maybe other warlords would have doubts but with her literally nailing its ideals to the universe (when she add the metaverse) they will be sure she need to go, tell me, what good can ideals do if you can't make them happen? What good is having power if you don't have the wisdom to be able to use it correctly? What good are troops if their leader is desperate and acts guided by the wrong emotions? How do you inspire your people when your action plan is only to have parties/concerts in your idol name?"

"Her silly decisions and your words are testing my patience, someone could just throw this whole ball of dirt into the Sun and I wouldn't care."

"We probably have 10 Warlords above us but I see in both you and Ztala still think that people can be good, that only words win battles, but wake up, this is the real world, if she didn't have her powers, Kim Jong-un would have had her executed for simply being in his office bothering him with her blablabla"

"You have one chance, if you fail, everything Ztala and you built will be broken."
"This isn't about ideals and power!" Maria's voice trembled. "Zlata isn't just a set of variables! She's a person, Rusty, with a breaking point. She's carrying the weight of the world and it's crushing her. I can't just stand by and let her... let her destroy herself. Even machines need maintenance, for crying out loud!"

"
And so what that Demioss is a threat?" She practically seethed. "If we go about this the wrong way, if we break Zlata in the process, it won't matter if we 'win' this war. I'll lose the Zlata I know. And I... won't stand for that."

@ThisThingisReallyBroken

"Aww, look at you!"

Deimos crouches down to her level and pats her, taking the bullet for himself and carving a name into it. That name is a secret, known only to the two conscious people in that room, and he gingerly hands it back to her, smiling. "Good girl you are. Don't tell anyone what I wrote on this,alright? I'm saving it for that special someone."

He stands, letting out a long sigh. Yes... it's about time now. Aster will be returning soon. It's only a matter of time until this war goes down... And stepping out of the bubble for a moment confirms that Zlata has summoned her titans. She'll be making her move without so much as a declaration. Well, this won't do at all.

THe second Deimos steps back in, he broadcasts a message to the entire group. They've been in ehre for weeks preparing, so it's time to put that preparation to the test.

"Alright, everyone, Zlata's making her move. Now or never!"

__

The demon king sits in his office, Malphas at his side and Astaroth manning the camera that stands in front of Deimos. The recording begins, for a video broadcast across the entire planet. And, particularly, directly to a certain warlord.

@Backbackback

"Evening, Zlata. You've been busy, eh? Popping down titans everywhere, turning half the planet into your own personal playground. Lot of power in a little idol, dont'cha think?"

Deimos paces. He walks to the side of his desk, dragging a hand across the mahogany. "Well, I certainly think so. And I'm not the only one. You've made a lot of enemies, little girl."

The video cuts to the silhouettes of eight figures around Deimos himself. Eight warlords who have joined his cause. Half of the world turned against Zlata.

"Lovely, isn't it? We don't really have a name, 'Anti-Zlata coalition' doesn't have much of a ring to it, and I don't think they'd appreciate 'The Demon King's Army'. But fancy names are just for show anyway, and I've always really preferred getting shit done. Normally, I'm the type to leave thngs to my underlings, but I get the feeling this time around that that's not gonna really slide. You're dangerous, girlie. You're like a walking nuke, with a temper to boot from what I hear! Guess all that talk about peace and love on planet earth was all a facade, huh?"

Laughing, he grips the desk so hard he gouges a hole in it, splintering the wooden surface. He scowls.

"Ugh... that was imported. Malphas, order a new one, would you?"

"Of course, sir."

"Attaboy. Anyway, Zlata! Consider this a formal declaration of war. We're gonna ** you up, your armies up, ** your territories up, and it's gonna be awesome. Can't wait to face you on the battlefield and settle this once and for all. And on your home turf, too! It's gonna be fun. So count your days, woman..."

Deimos grabs the camera and pulls it to him, until only his face can be seen.

"Because I'm gonna show you what got me sent to hell in the first place."
"This isn't about ideals and power!" Maria's voice trembled. "Zlata isn't just a set of variables! She's a person, Rusty, with a breaking point. She's carrying the weight of the world and it's crushing her. I can't just stand by and let her... let her destroy herself. Even machines need maintenance, for crying out loud!"

"
And so what that Demioss is a threat?" She practically seethed. "If we go about this the wrong way, if we break Zlata in the process, it won't matter if we 'win' this war. I'll lose the Zlata I know. And I... won't stand for that."

Zlata's face was covered as she watched Deimos, like she's looking back to the once destructive, laughing, demonic part of herself. She could care less about what got this man to where he is, but to her...

He's like a child who clearly didn't knew her from the past. An insignificant shit who didn't knew what the name Boginka meant.

Given this video was being broadcasted, all she needed was that. She was right.

Cutting off the broadcast, her eyes glow. The same one she had.

@Paul_Frank

"Nakya, launch the nukes." before pressing the button on her side, as the titans now began their march.

"
Rusty turned his head.

"So, you should go with her instead of me, the few emotions I've been able to process are insufficient to be of any help to you, however, I'm sure that if she at least has someone to support her, she might not be completely lost."

Rusty said as he showed her another holo-video of how Ztala was ready to start the war.

Nakya watches the recording pleased with the outcome. Eight warlords united against Zlata, Zlata summoning the titans, things were going better than she could have anticipated, all out war, and she had managed to be on the side that was outnumbered.

"That Deimos, he's got potential as well, if he ends up the winner that is."

@Backbackback

"Alright, let's get this started then." Nakya responds, launching the nukes she had been asked to prepare previously

Rusty turned his head.

"So, you should go with her instead of me, the few emotions I've been able to process are insufficient to be of any help to you, however, I'm sure that if she at least has someone to support her, she might not be completely lost."

Rusty said as he showed her another holo-video of how Ztala was ready to start the war.
"Rusty, Maria, the operation starts now." Zlata said, using the Connect-tek to communicate, "La Diosa must've expected this coming, we need to launch an attack that they can't recuperate nor react!"

@Rakih_Elyan @Da3ggman
"Faqih! Arthur! Launch your troops! My men will go with you!" communicated Zlata through the Metaverse.

"Rusty, Maria, the operation starts now." Zlata said, using the Connect-tek to communicate, "La Diosa must've expected this coming, we need to launch an attack that they can't recuperate nor react!"
"Good" Rusty said as he prepared himself, casually calculating and performing a scan on the enemy's defenses thanks to his powerful upgrades he had made to his war shell and other systems, in addition to already having pre-established defenses.
@Paul_Frank @Backbackback @Rakih_Elyan @Da3ggman
It took him about 1.7 minutes to find the location of Deimoss and his troops, he easily passed the coordinates to his allies, while he prepared his weapons.

------

While Rusty's main body was dealing with the precense of Maria, his machines and multi-task consciousness were doing something else, in the deep part of his temple, there were more criminals and animals, this was the next facet of his plan, everyone was held on a table immobilized unable to even scream, the memories that he has of 11 billion human minds of alternative earth, spoke to him about different forms of energy never seen before, but to achieve it he needed to test certain machines. First, cables came out of the ceiling, engrossing animals and people's bodies and connecting them, there was someone known as Miles Dreads, according to Steel's files and his Brain bank, he managed to convert people into Turbo energy through a unique process that makes the human body undergoes a reaction that converts it into energy, Dread's problem was that he needed an Ultralink catalyst, a good thing that Rusty was one, Connect-tek's technology and the Data he had from Steel will allow him to Accelerate the process after several trials and errors, in order to begin his lifeless project, which will give him an advantage in combat and allow him to combine it with his ability to consume brain waves.

In addition to finishing his backup plan in case he has to use it.

Inquisitors use their allomancy to burn Cadmium, time contracted around, enveloping the room turning several minutes into hours from their point of view, it finished this quickly, Turbo bombs with the power of megatons without any of the nuclear drawback.

The ultralinks were linked to the specific weapons and ammunition for this combat, while Rusty's temple was charged with blue energy, further enhancing its power.

@Torlikoff

Following the conclusion of the broadcast directed at Zlata, Kane gives a few claps.

"What outstanding showmanship! Now, I'd like to get this show on the proverbial road as soon as possible, so I'll be taking part in our attack on the European front."

With that, he unhurriedly floats out and back into the floating island fortress of Navassa, now heading south-south-east.

@Da3ggman

Several cities along and within the "nose" of Portugal experience the sudden onset of a large storm. Strange weather such as this isn't that peculiar thanks to global warming, and especially in the last few days following the appearance of Warlords. Even the following widespread power outages aren't that concerning in the scale of things, at least at first. A few people saw what were clearly arcs of electricity extending upwards from certain structures and into the clouds, and certain structures such as hospitals immediately notice the fact that local power generation has failed. Batteries are sucked dry and generators are fried.

Suddenly, hundreds of golden pinpricks of light appear in the sky, clearly visible even through the storm clouds despite not properly illumining anything nearby. From those lights come golden-yellow beams of light, piercing through buildings and people like they were thin air, producing massive, fiery explosions upon anything they contact. Thousands of beams are unleashed in the initial barrage, which continues at a comparable pace as it sweeps thousands of square kilometers of land, both rural and city, reducing all to waste. The resulting explosions and head temporary disperse some of the low-lying clouds, revealing a massive green structure floating in the air, golden chains dangling below and out to the front it: Navassa, with many hundreds of large, multicolored flowers extending from its mass and pointing downwards, the source of the beams.

From the flying island descends innumerable translucent, limbless dragons of every color onto the resulting wreckage, consuming the energies left in the beams' wake. The energy of earth, metal, water, wood, fire, yin, and yang, all devoured completely and utterly, leaving not a trace of life or soul in anything touched. This area will likely never hold natural life again, and life transplanted into it would find it impossible to survive or reproduce. Even the original storm had been the result of these "creatures", many thousands of lightning dragons forming a storm from their presence and voraciously consuming the electricity found below to empower themselves. Such efficient destruction is something only a true madman could create...

Overlooking all of this from the tallest spire of Navassa is Kane, who grins widely. This level of power pleases him greatly, and things have only just gotten started.

Last edited:
"Good" Rusty said as he prepared himself, casually calculating and performing a scan on the enemy's defenses thanks to his powerful upgrades he had made to his war shell and other systems, in addition to already having pre-established defenses.
"Keep the Metaverse safe while I'm away, I'll have to make sure that my attack ends it all! One shot! They likely have weapons made to kill me...." Zlata explained, as she sent out her clones in wait, all three hiding within a flock of birds.

"Keep the Metaverse safe while I'm away, I'll have to make sure that my attack ends it all! One shot! They likely have weapons made to kill me...." Zlata explained, as she sent out her clones in wait, all three hiding within a flock of birds.
"Ok" Rusty said, preparing defenses and calculating possible outcomes, his quantum computers hammered away processing waves of war strategy and preparing weaponry.

"And I'll be on my way over to Indonesia. I have a conversation I need to hold with its warlord..."

Deimos turns. "European front, I leave my troops to you. Command them as you see fit! La Diosa, go where you're needed. I have a conversation to hold. Romulus, catch a nuke for me."

And he's off.

@Paul_Frank

With Deimos arrives a storm on Indonesia's shores, tearing up the beaches as he lands with the force of a huricane, ripping up the ground around him in a sheer display of power. Already, curses are headed towards him, horrid mutants in appearance. Deimos only smiles.

"Aww, how adorable. I think I'll adopt!"

[Level 5 magic used: 1 Charge]

About a dozen red chains erupt from Deimos' jacket, shooting into the heads and bodies of the curses and putting them under his control. He yanks them towards himself, and one of the curses finds itself quickly devoured by Deimos. Of course, Nakya can feel his arrival. He does, after all, kick her signifier. Not taking it, per se, just having a little fun.

Then he's off to the nearest city. Plenty of souls to feed on over there~

@Torlikoff

Nakya, who had been preparing to set off herself, notes the arrival of Deimos in her land, a number of curses being taken by him.

"Well I guess I can't just leave him high and dry. Nue."

The giant creature forms from the shadows, and Nakya mounts it, rapidly heading towards Deimos's location, her aura a wall of divine might, and simultaneously as cold as the nothingness that remains after the end of everything, instilling fear in all she went past.

While she's arriving, there's no shortage of opposition, the common people of Indonesia can't do anything, and aren't really being defended actively, however there are some of the sorcerers trained by Nakya which she rejected in the end. Each one was significantly stronger than an average person, however he can tell they're far weaker than the two that were sent to the meeting before, and thus likely no issue at all.

@Greenland

Romulus quickly gets up, and scoops Christina off the ground.

“Alright! Time to make Papa proud! I’ll see you people on the battlefield!”

Her eyes glow with blue pentagrams. She accesses the International Space Station’s satellite imagery to pinpoint the location of one of the nine nukes. Romulus opens a portal, and flies to the first nuke!

“Hehe…Big Bomb. This’ll be fun! Right, Christina?”

“…Error…”

Romulus quickly lands to the first missile gently. A small, delicate drill begins to open the targeting system with fine precision.

“Super Hacker Powers! Activate!”

She hacks into the control network the nuke is attached to, and severs it’s connection entirely from the mainframe. Afterwards, the bomb is simply in freefall. Romulus quickly flies underneath and lays it down on the ocean gently.

“Phew…That could have ended badly. Eight more to go!”

"Well, that's just a damn shame, isn't it? Left you poor souls all on your own. Well, don't worry... You'll have plenty of friends after what I'm about to do to you!"

At last, Deimos feels like having some fun. His arms shapeshift and morph, turning into massive sinewy whips of flesh with blades at the end. he moves like a blur, making mincemeat out of anyone that gets within his vicinity. Of course, some are able to, be it through reactions, prediction, or sheer dumb luck, avoid the attack with little more than a few scratches.

But that's not enough. Deimos' blood courses through their bodies, and the affected parts begin to swell and distort. The demon king savors the cries of pain as he commands his new pets to tear into them, grabbing the low-level sorcerers and absorbing them into his body one by one. it's a bloodbath, crimson staining the highest points of the buildings as he makes as much of a scene as possible.

All waiting, of course, for Nakya.

"Ooh, you big flirt~"

The man would get a wink thrown his way.

"Alright cute stuff, let's do this. First off-"

Yorsha says, re-equipping their tools, and moving their hands to proceed the operation. As they do, they would proceed to give the fellow warlord instructions, many in fact, and albeit meticolous and complex in nature, the warlord menaged to dilute them enough to be comprehensible.

It certainly will take a while though...
Alfonso scratched his head, struggling to keep his eyes from glazing over as Yorsha gave him order after order. He let out a weary sigh, his soul energy intensifying as he began to work in earnest.

You're lucky you're such a stud, I wouldn't go through this for just anyone~” He said, chuckling a bit.

What's the end goal here, anyway? Will this make you stronger or something?”

@Torlikoff

As the bloodbath reaches its crescendo, he can feel her long before he sees her, the oppressive wall of Nakya's aura floods over the area he's in, a glacial cold, and an oppressive feeling of evil.

Atop Nue, she opens the Plane of Euthymia, letting out a number of the curses she had forced into pacts with her. Tears in space opening and pouring out all manner of vile creature from the deepest reaches of humanity's imaginations, he could feel that several were stronger than the ones he had taken control of as well. They descend, engaging in combat with his newfound pets, as Nue remains flying above the area.

Some cursed spirits join in the carnage, not being able to get over their instincts as curses, merely attacking everything indiscriminately, and a smaller amount engaging him in combat, local legends within the region, sent out as cannon fodder while she stepped down, platforms made of electricity appear beneath Nakya's feet, as if she forced the sky to become stairs for her and made her way down towards the demon.

"What is the king doing attacking a soldier like myself, shouldn't you be fighting Zlata?" She teases as she approaches, her voice being carried down from the sky to reach her attacker's ears

@Paul_Frank

Several of the spirits, as directed by Nakya, lunge towards Deimos like wild beasts. Seconds later, their pieces hit the ground. It's only the lord of destruction herself that could track the movement of Deimos' arm whips, moving far faster than his own body at their crescendo. He floats up into the air, letting them recede back into his normal arms again as he greets Nakya.

"Well, I couldn't help but notice the first time I held a meeting that you sent your disciples on an invisible bird. Can't help but notice now that I can actually see it this time. To tell you the truth, I just wanted to see for myself if my little prep session worked, and I can see now that it does! So consider that a successful experiment."

"However..."

Deimos spreads a pair of dark red, glowing wings from his back. "I can't help but admit I"m interested in you. Zlata seemed awfully eager to get you on her side despite how opposite her personality seemed. And, I have a habit of leaving the frontman work to my udnerlings. I'll let them deal with the titans while I do what I do best. Work behind the scenes."

Rather than pulling out a weapon or preparing a visible spell, he simply makes a finger gun in her direction. "So, do a king the favor of indulging him a little while, eh?"

@Torlikoff

"Your declaration of war against her has caused a rather interesting world state, so if you wish to fight me instead of her, who am I to refuse?"

The aura which had radiated off of her shrunk, as if being collected back into her body, although the feeling of cold was still evident. Immediately afterwards, she swipes two fingers on her right hand horizontally. A Cleave being sent right towards the arm Deimos was making a finger gun with. She was unsure what exactly his gesture meant, but if it was a means to attack, she'd at least strike at the same time, an invisible slash that not even her sorcerers could see. How a combatant responded to the attack was a good way to judge how the fight might go, so it was a no brainer here.

Nakya's cleave crosses the distance in an instant.

"Bang~"

Deimos triggers the command, but he's rather surprised as he can no longer see his arm from about the elbow down. The reason why is revealed when he hears the thud of it landing in the dirt down below.

At the same time, Nakya feels a sudden burst of pain and pressure in her chest as a neat hole appears in it. Her viscera scatters behind her, leaving a cloud of red mist in her wake.

Deimos blinks... then he suddenly grins.

"Ah... It's been a while since someone was able to hurt me. This might be fun after all..."

His arm stump bulks up, and a new forearm and hand force their way out of the open wound, regenerating quickly. Around the scar line, Nakya can see a white, almost bony band around the arm. Curious.

@WHYNAUT @Faruel1998

The Argentinian Goddess could endure more than Vidarr probably expected, with her invisible layer of Haki acting as a shield around her whole body, as well as her body's natural resistance to electricity. She placed her hands on her hips.

"I'm hoping you can kick it up a notch. We both know I'm better than some grunts of yours!"

However, she was swiftly met with a freezing cold and electricity to match.

"That... I felt that one..." She said, a bursting shockwave and black lightning emerging from around her, "Keep it coming... I'll get used to it~"

Nakya looks quizzically at the new growth on his arm, it was different than traditional regeneration, whatever he did, so she'd have to keep an eye on it. More importantly though, she notes the hole in her chest, caused seemingly with no projectile fired. Despite being an open wound, no fresh blood pours from it as it begins healing up, and she feels no pain from it, the skin and muscle bubbling and growing as it closes the wound.

So that's the state of my flesh now huh? Even after I got this I never tested injuring myself, so this is new.

"Likewise. Don't disappoint me now, demon king." Her tone of voice made her anticipation very evident, even if her mask hid her face. A combatant who was finally willing to fight to the death, no rules or regulations, something Zlata refused to give her earlier.

Rather than go on the offensive however, as one would assume she'd do, whether to observe his capabilities, or out of a strange sense of honor, Nakya stands her ground, simply gesturing for Deimos to attack her with a beckoning motion.

He's analyzing her even through his excitement. She can regenerate just like him. With that in mind, Bang can't be a finishing blow. A support, to be sure, but if he wants to hurt her where it counts...

Get in close.

"Oh, trust me. I'll give you everything you're begging for and more!"

Deimos moves. He activates the blood demon art of one of the demons he devoured, a simple one to enhance his speed, and he moves like a blur that bounds across the buildings. From his back sprout a myriad of thin whip-like tendrils with blades at the end, each lashing in a wide arc at her from multiple directions with terrifying precision. Left unchecked, they'd be aiming for her head, neck, limbs, and vitals!

He possesses high speed regeneration much like me, although there are likely different rules to it. If the brain is the center of command, it's probable that taking off his head or destroying his brain may work as a counter if needed. It also doesn’t appear that he can see Cleave, which is a bonus

Seeing Deimos begin to move, Nakya utilizes the energy she had condensed down earlier from her aura, gaining a quick burst in speed to match his own. Rather than dodge or flee, or worry about all of the tendrils individually, Nakya quickly swings her arm as if chopping the air, sending out a vertical cleave aimed just shy of Deimos's head so as to not completely bisect him.

To deal with the tendrils, she uses her free hand and enhanced speed to block some of the more troubling ones like the one’s aimed for her head, however Deimos could notice that the ones that did hit her produced shallower wounds than they normally should have, as if there was a barrier preventing their full force from cutting into her, letting only part of it through, allowing her regeneration to kick in.

@Oliver_de_jesus

During this time, Zlata would send out her clones and have them travel towards Greenland, using their enhanced sight to scan 24 miles worth of vision— like a radar. Thought they're not there yet, each one would be divided into three sections, with three purposes:

1. To guard the titans
2. To rescue people
3. Provide additional information aside from the ones Rusty is giving.

The real body would be at the very center of Russia, concentrating as she tried to experiment with the Connect-tek as well as her other powers, including the persona. Yes, she does know how to use them properly, but know isn't enough— she must apply.

"Rusty, do you have any way to transport things? Like a teleporter of some sort?" asked a clone, who's currently transformed into a bird, "They'd be very useful when rescuing civilians caught in this war..."

@Oliver_de_jesus

During this time, Zlata would send out her clones and have them travel towards Greenland, using their enhanced sight to scan 24 miles worth of vision— like a radar. Thought they're not there yet, each one would be divided into three sections, with three purposes:

1. To guard the titans
2. To rescue people
3. Provide additional information aside from the ones Rusty is giving.

The real body would be at the very center of Russia, concentrating as she tried to experiment with the Connect-tek as well as her other powers, including the persona. Yes, she does know how to use them properly, but know isn't enough— she must apply.

"Rusty, do you have any way to transport things? Like a teleporter of some sort?" asked a clone, who's currently transformed into a bird, "They'd be very useful when rescuing civilians caught in this war..."
"Yes, I have it, I just need the coordinates and that's it" He responded, he continued making some weapons, noticing how a nuclear bomb failed, he sent a squad of ultralinks to save it and make it work, completely replacing its hardware and software systems, launching again at its target

With all the time that has passed, it gets done.

With the final sword placed deep underground in a hidden hole, the nation is claimed in a crimson glow.

Territory Gained: Mauritania.

Digging up and placing blocks below to hide it, the swordswoman gets to thinking:

“What next…?”
Ah, so that's what's next!
Moving down.

With her new addition done with, the swordswoman stealthily and quickly starts moving down to Western Sahara, digging straight down and covering her tracks the instant she passes the border. With one pure red blade stabbed deep underground, the game is on. And get rid of those other marks as well. Mine.

After all, I need more power~.

Last edited:
"Yes, I have it, I just need the coordinates and that's it" He responded, he continued making some weapons, noticing how a nuclear bomb failed, he sent a squad of ultralinks to save it and make it work, completely replacing its hardware and software systems, launching again at its target
"What happened to the nukes? Mine and Nakya should still be on the way, what about yours?" Zlata replied, the titans making their way, each stomp destroying buildings.

Of course, the clones would swoop in to save the citizens about to be crushed, taken immediately and carried back to a safer place.

"What happened to the nukes? Mine and Nakya should still be on the way, what about yours?" Zlata replied, the titans making their way, each stomp destroying buildings.

Of course, the clones would swoop in to save the citizens about to be crushed, taken immediately and carried back to a safer place.
"I have something else in mind to launch it as a whole, but I'll throw them right now, look at the objectives before hand, what you think?" said Rusty, giving her a couple of information about the zero Zone, the place where the other warlords of the Demoiss side theoretically meet.

"I have something else in mind to launch it as a whole, but I'll throw them right now, look at the objectives before hand, what you think?" said Rusty, giving her a couple of information about the zero Zone, the place where the other warlords of the Demoiss side theoretically meet.
"I could see through the card La Diosa has, it's fine." Zlata replied, "Though, hmmm, we'd need to make sure that the nukes won't be hindered. A clean hit would cause damage, I'll try to minimize the casualties but, it's not like we could save everyone. But so long as there no interruptions of the nuke barrage, we'd swoop in. Understood?"

"I could see through the card La Diosa has, it's fine." Zlata replied, "Though, hmmm, we'd need to make sure that the nukes won't be hindered. A clean hit would cause damage, I'll try to minimize the casualties but, it's not like we could save everyone. But so long as there no interruptions of the nuke barrage, we'd swoop in. Understood?"
"Okay," Rusty said, he was okay with making sure every bomb hits.

“…Nnngh!”

Romulus squeezes her fists in rage as she watches more of those little ultralinks pop into existence, undoing her hacking. Soon, a big wave of fear would paralyze their mechanical minds as Romulus makes her presence known.

“Gonna send you bucket of bolts crying home to your Papa!”

A childish grin appears on her face. She pulls out a living, fleshy rifle from the void. Romulus holsters it on her waist and fires the souls of the damned at the ultra-links. They home into the robots, corrupting and possessing them upon impact.

Carcasses of sea monster surrounded me, thousands upon thousands corpses floats above the sea.

I can already feel an increase in my power, stronger and faster than before. Their soul and mana-like energy sustained my growth even further. With the increase of skill points that I have, I put all of them without hesitation to all of my skills.

[Gain ability of Mid-Game Yuuto]

But then-

Tremor and earthquakes fill the earth as I can sense a large amount of gigantic creatures appears on the world.

@Rakih_Elyan @Da3ggman
"Faqih! Arthur! Launch your troops! My men will go with you!" communicated Zlata through the Metaverse.
"Understood, but first-" I said as I looks at Desire. "-I must finish my plan. Those will benefit us and remove any large obstacles from our battles."

I finished my transmission to Zlata.

"It is the time." Desire whispered into my mind.

"Yeah. It is the time for our ascension." I look at the endless sky above, admiring it's beauty and size.

"Glory be him, for he is the king of humanity. For eternity, he shall lead mankind towards eternal splendor.
Glory to be him, for he is Eternal
"​

Rusty turned his head.

Maria's eyes widened in genuine shock as she watched the holo-video. Zlata's voice reverberating through the air like a thunderclap, sending a jolt of electricity through her veins. Without a second thought, she turned and sprinted toward the door, leaving a blur of motion in her wake.

Last edited:
“…Nnngh!”

Romulus squeezes her fists in rage as she watches more of those little ultralinks pop into existence, undoing her hacking. Soon, a big wave of fear would paralyze their mechanical minds as Romulus makes her presence known.

“Gonna send you bucket of bolts crying home to your Papa!”

A childish grin appears on her face. She pulls out a living, fleshy rifle from the void. Romulus holsters it on her waist and fires the souls of the damned at the ultra-links. They home into the robots, corrupting and possessing them upon impact.
Rusty found it interesting, that information seemed interesting, with just one reconfiguration, together his allomantic energy and Ferromacy to transfer it.

[Charge level 5 permant amp: Eternal learning Swarm]

The ultralinks that were affected glowed yellow, while they began to empower themselves and adapt to fear due to the Copper cloud (which make someone resist emotional attack, so with the amp they should be able to resist enhanced fear) , reconfigure themselves to convert corrupted energy into clean energy and increase their effectiveness, every time one breaks they duplicate thanks to Connect-tek's parts, such as a cell that divides, before there were only 10 now the number is increasing for each damage and they all go towards Romulus

Preparing for a Linking, some fused with the matter around them, turning into monster and others trying to merge with Romulus

The nuclear bomb was returned to the air, flying against to its original target

@WAR

Aster was in Hungary, making sure the civilians were evacuated and the army on standby when the Titans started their march.

"Zlata's attacking first? And indiscriminately at that, considering that my allegiance should be unknown. Interesting..." she thought to herself.

As the Titans reached Aster's territory they found themselves unable to advance further. There was no physical obstruction, but something far more fundamental. They couldn't cross the border in the same way a drawing can not come apart from the sheet it is drawn on. Before the Titans can take another course of action, they are met by Aster.

"I guess she would've made an enemy of me regardless of Deimos's involvement. These things are a real eyesore." Aster says as she uses partial devilfication on her left arm, turning it into a large claw of flaming energy. It shines in bright colors of orange and red, like heated metal.

Vector Slash

With a single swing, tens, perhaps even hundreds, of thousands of Titans are cut into pieces, leaving a large hole in Zlata's European front.

She holds out her hand, saying: "Door." and an ornate wooden door appears in front of her, one that leads to Deimos's castle. She opens it near Vidarr and calls out, "Vidarr! It's time! There's nukes heading towards Greenland. Head outside of the castle and help neutralize them." once she's sure her message has gotten through Aster closes the door, which immediately disappears.

"Kane should be here soon enough. Guess I'll try pushing back as quickly as possible. It doesn't seem like the Romanian Warlord is present."

As Romania was already surrounded by her own territory, Aster was able to teleport in and out before any defenses could react to her presence. Replacing the signifiers of the local Warlord with her own in the western, southern and eastern points of the country in moments. Only the northern point would take a minute of flying, though the chances of anything stopping her were slim.

Last edited:
The cleave almost passes right through Deimos’ body, nearly severing him down the middle, but Nakya notices that as soon as the cleave starts passing through, his innards are already writhing and shifting to stitch eachother back together even as blood sprays. Wherever it lands, it sizzles and melts the stone and dirt, as if the very earth is decaying, and in a second, the wound is gone once more. Deimos springs backwards, landing on a rooftop.

“That’s more like it. Unfortunately, though, this battle’s already been decided.”

For a moment, Nakya isn’t sure what he meant, but then she feels the pain of it. Her wounds start to swell up at a rapid rate, decaying growths sprouting around the small cuts as pain wracks her form and weakness surges through it.

“Sorry about that,” he mutters as he stands up. “My blades inject my blood into your body, y’see. Kind of puts a damper on sustained fighting, since it tears up your body and eats you away from the inside, and all. But it looks like your body isn’t fleshy anyway, so I guess I’ll just corrode you into nothingness instead. Don’t go dying on me now, I want to enjoy this!”

He pulls back, as if drawing a bow, and one appears in his hands. When he looses the arrow, it splits into four, each headed towards Nakya from a different angle.

What a troubling ability. If it weren’t for the composition of this body, this would have gone worse quicker. I guess I should go on the offensive against him after all, though his regeneration is also an issue.

“Corrode me into nothingness eh? Let’s hope you can survive long enough to see it, don't let landing an injury like this make you think the match is already over.” Deimos can notice that despite the immense pain that the injuries and decay should cause, she seemingly feels none of it, moving and speaking as if it weren’t occurring, while her body clearly corrodes.

"Open." She mutters, flame swirling down her left arm. As if mimicking Deimos, she moves her other hand to pull back an arrow, one manifesting out of pure flames along her left arm. She waited a moment longer, and as the arrows were about to hit her, she disappears in a flash of lightning, appearing just far enough back to fire the flame arrow and catch the other arrows in its path, launching it straight at her opponent.

@Da3ggman

Several cities along and within the "nose" of Portugal experience the sudden onset of a large storm. Strange weather such as this isn't that peculiar thanks to global warming, and especially in the last few days following the appearance of Warlords. Even the following widespread power outages aren't that concerning in the scale of things, at least at first. A few people saw what were clearly arcs of electricity extending upwards from certain structures and into the clouds, and certain structures such as hospitals immediately notice the fact that local power generation has failed. Batteries are sucked dry and generators are fried.

Suddenly, hundreds of golden pinpricks of light appear in the sky, clearly visible even through the storm clouds despite not properly illumining anything nearby. From those lights come golden-yellow beams of light, piercing through buildings and people like they were thin air, producing massive, fiery explosions upon anything they contact. Thousands of beams are unleashed in the initial barrage, which continues at a comparable pace as it sweeps thousands of square kilometers of land, both rural and city, reducing all to waste. The resulting explosions and head temporary disperse some of the low-lying clouds, revealing a massive green structure floating in the air, golden chains dangling below and out to the front it: Navassa, with many hundreds of large, multicolored flowers extending from its mass and pointing downwards, the source of the beams.

From the flying island descends innumerable translucent, limbless dragons of every color onto the resulting wreckage, consuming the energies left in the beams' wake. The energy of earth, metal, water, wood, fire, yin, and yang, all devoured completely and utterly, leaving not a trace of life or soul in anything touched. This area will likely never hold natural life again, and life transplanted into it would find it impossible to survive or reproduce. Even the original storm had been the result of these "creatures", many thousands of lightning dragons forming a storm from their presence and voraciously consuming the electricity found below to empower themselves. Such efficient destruction is something only a true madman could create...

Overlooking all of this from the tallest spire of Navassa is Kane, who grins widely. This level of power pleases him greatly, and things have only just gotten started.
Arthur teleported into the destruction as soon as he had heard about it, and appeared in front of Kane.

"You little ****!" he exclaimed, pissed beyond belief. "Do you have any idea how many followers you just killed?!"

“Oh, dearest queen of destruction, I wouldn’t dream of it.”

He holds up his hands, and a swirling barrier of malice is produced that the fire arrow collided against. Though Deimos smirks, his face falls as the arrow continues to push him back, overpowering the shield until he lets out a bestial roar, pushing the barrier and fire arrow to the side. As the projectile zooms past him, the shield shifts shapes into a large flail of malice, gloom, and flesh, and he swings it hard in Nakya’s direction like a meteor!

All the while, he’s analyzing her as best as she can. She’s clearly not a human, but it’s not that far off. And her abilities are tailored for one-on-one combat and destruction. Truly, a dangerous opponent. And that invisible slashing attack, that’s probably the most dangerous thing she’s showcased so far. One good hit…

Well, it’s the reason for his adaptations. The white, bony growths are spreading like a lattice, a reconfiguration of his cells in order to better defend against cutting attacks.

Last edited:
Back