• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Warlords: World Conquest RP

In a swift motion, the swordswoman stabs her final sign down into the ground, not stopping her run for even an instant as she does. The nation glows a crimson red for but a moment.

Territory Claimed: Ghana.

And without missing a beat she crosses the border and into Togo, stabbing a blade down as she enters the bottom left corner before turning on a dime and heading straight up, pearling and speeding to the top left corner. With how small this nation is, it only takes a few minutes to get there, making two swords down already.

Shouldn’t take all that long for the rest.
And indeed, it takes no time at all for such a small nation. With the final sword set, and another crimson red glow, more power is obtained.

Territory Gained: Togo.

And now for Togo’s neighbor, which is about the same size, if only a tiny bit larger. How convenient.

The swordswoman starts zooming over to the nation left of Togo: Benin.

For the first time since Alfonso became a warlord...unease seeped into his chest, An unfamiliar sense of nervousness settling on his expression.

"...Dear lord...this...this is..." The man trailed off. If Zlata could wield such power that even he couldn't fathom its depths...she was far...far than the mere annoyance he had considered her when he joined. He thought about his three favored children in Italy, his three calamities. Even if he jumped her with his children, the chance of his victory was slim...very...very slim.

"Well...I suppose an alliance like this really was necessary. She's like a walking nuke..." The man muttered. He took a deep breath, smoothing back his hand.

"Pooling resources...would be...smart. I can offer my services if anyone desires them."

@Greenland

Aster had created a barrier in her room that would protect against peeping toms. She trained and meditated in peace, perfecting the last ability she had created before the war took off.

Finishing her conquest of Taiwan, Nakya doesn't destroy anything uncharacteristically. Instead after placing the markers, she returns to Indonesia and plops to the ground, giving her full focus to herself in the Plane of Euthymia.

While there, she works on developing newer techniques which would utilize all her new capabilities, even summoning Mahoraga to test them and herself against.

“Annnd done!”

Romulus conquers Kenya. It could barely be considered an challenge, considering her speed.

“Hmm….”

She looks at the satellite imagery of unclaimed countries, and heads for Mozambique.

@The_man_with_the_Midas_touch

A telepathic message enters your head. Christina speaks to you in her cold robotic tone.

“Requesting assistance. More manpower and expertise on supernatural affairs is required to finish this project. Will you assist?”

Last edited:
"Well, I was thinking about implanting and using bioweapons in some combats as a way to control small squads of enemies."
"I see, that quite clever. And I think I will need some of your technology to improve my conventional military."

"I think we should move fast to overwhelm our future enemies." As I said before parting ways to both of them. "If you need any military reinforcement, just tell me."

I teleported to Ankara and order my army and Ghazi to mount an amphibious offensive on Eritrea and Djibouti.

Hundred of thousands eternity sword user and mages are the main key to this invasion.

A telepathic message enters your head. Christina speaks to you in her cold robotic tone.

“Requesting assistance. More manpower and expertise on supernatural affairs is required to finish this project. Will you assist?”
Alfonso said nothing for a moment, before taking a breath.

"Sure. We...seem to be doing our own thing, for the moment." The man said. He stood up from his chair, smiling to himself.

"How can I help my favorite android~"

A portal opens right in front of you, and a funny little space helmet with cat ears drops next to you.

“We require your presence on the moon in order to conduct more…supernatural experimentation.”
"......................" Alfonso stares at the helmet blankly for a moment.

"...Well first time for everything, I suppose. Always wondered what things looked like from up there." The man said, shrugging ever so slightly. He gingerly placed the...rather oddly designed helmet on his head, before walking through the portal.

Deimos looks on to the countries of Southern Africa, grinning to himself. Even if he's pressed for time and trying to do things as quickly and as thoroughly as he can, that doesn't mean he can't take the time to enjoy his work.
Botswana would be the first and the easiest of his targets to deal with. The country was surely unprepared for someone like him and any resistance would be pathetic. He wasn't in the mood to play with them, instead destroying everything in his path that impeded his goals in any way, getting the country done with relative speed. The strange borders even allowed him to place a marker on the outcropping of the country. He silently pondered to himself if he really was the best of the warlords to live under as he went about conquering the rest of the territory he sought, positively elated with the idea that he of all people was somehow making a change for the better. Whether this was reality or not was anyone's guess. They all fell to him either way.

"Good to know that, but for now, i have matters to do."

He specifies his price, and then from his caot make a variatable horde of ores and gems flows down.

We are talking meteoric metal, Mythill, Adamantine, plant-like metal (Chlorophyte), celestial steel (luminite) for the ores, as well as a vast variety of gemstones.

The Elden King would then choose an area of the pallace for himself, where he set up a station for himself, and bring several of his minions there to do work at various different thing. He furthemore creates a much smaller, clone body of himself for this work.

Yorsha would exit the building through phasing, and hop unto his dragon. Teleporting back to the horn of Africa, he would start by conquering Sierra Leone, then after that quick cthing move on unto Liberta.
Libert conquered, next up cote d'ivore.

Eritrea and Djibouti has fallen under the command of angelic spirit Tenshi. As the Army and Ghazi prepare themselves to march onto Somalia.

The Caliph finished placing his signifiers in both countries as he buffed himself, increasing his speed even faster.

And then he recruited more eternity sword user. But not only them he recruited, many mire people that can manipulate mana are being recruited into Ghazi.

[One charge used]

@Torlikoff

As you enter the portal, you immediately find yourself within a largely black and green laboratory. The portal behind you closed quickly.

“Thank you for heeding my request. Unfortunately, due to the damage done to the moon, this project had to be conducted on the other side.

Christina bows politely as you enter.

“Your presence is required for a specific task, Alfonso.”

She gently, but firmly grabs your head and leads you to the center of the lab. As you reach the center, you see an extremely large portal. There’s seemingly a deep, dark abyss on the other side of the portal.

“This is a portal to hell. I need you to help me siphon the souls of the deceased into that large, metal coffin in the center of the room.”

She lets go of you hand.

“Will you help me?”

She tilts her head a little.

“My master’s original creator had learned interdimensional travel. I scanned the dimensions currently accessible, and this seemed to be the one with available energy for Romulus’s final transformation.”

Christina puts a black star on her neck.

“I greatly request your aid. It cannot be done without your assistance.”

Alfonso opened his mouth as if to ask another question, before simply shaking his head.

"Sure sure. Sounds easy as pie~" The man said. He walked up to the portal, holding out a hand. His palm began to coat itself with an ethereal green and pink glow, the energy willing the souls of hell towards the portal itself.

"I just chunk them into the coffin right?"

Christina nods her head.

“We require approximately several billion souls. Hell should be able to contain this amount of energy. However, we will require approximately two charges of strength to fully gather that amount of energy.

She heads towards the computer, ready to activate the chamber.

“Is that possible?”

Alfonso raised an eyebrow.

"Well...you helped me get rid of that little...pest in Africa. I suppose I can entertain you this once..." The man said, breathing out. Holding out his opposite hand...he concentrated, summoning the energy of his territories.

[Two Charges used: Charge Transfer]

Instead of converting his magic into soul energy, as was his usual ability, he simply tossed the raw energy at the machine directly, allowing it to use it as it saw fit. With his other hand...he slowly began to pull forward...a stream of ethereal energy slowly escaping from the depths of the underworld. The stream writhed and convulsed, hovering like a rising steam in the air...before slowly floating into the coffin itself.

Romulus quickly conquers Mozambique, and places her final marker on the land.

“Alright!”

She scans the next few available countries.

“Western Sahara…”

Romulus opens a portal to the Sahara desert. She destroys whatever resistance the desolate nation had, and placed her markers across the country. Sweat drips off her brow as the conquest of West Sahara had been completed.

“Aahh…Oh…my…god…This is killing me. Cabo Verde…next…”

Christina nods.

“If I had the full capability of mimicking human emotion, I would smile as of now. However, my master did not install that ability in me. It was a smart choice. Emotions tend to make work inefficient, wouldn’t you agree?

She pulls out a bottle of whisky, and offers you a glass.

“Here. I am commencing a “cheers” ritual.”

Last edited:
Alfonso gladly grasped the glass, putting it to his lips.

"Really now? I think emotions are what makes our drab little lives worth living~" The man said. He smiled, taking another swig of the glass.

"My curiosity is peaked though, what is this little device you're building? Must be something awfully nice if you put it on the moon of all places..."

Bardock would slowly send his Astral Projection to Africa... hoping to be able to take some territory aside from the ones taken by... what he could sense as people equal as him.

His Astral Projection would start slowly conquering Tanzania, placing the first signifier in Tunduru. And starting to blast away with strength and ferocity.

At the current moment, Yorsha would already have conquered Côte d'Ivoire, or at least be just about to do it, he would recieve a notification however.

It seem someone else is taking interest in africa, attacking a country neightbouring his.

This won't do, this won0t do at all. As such he decides he needs to do something about it.

Splitting off some of his bio-mass, the Elden King creates a smaller clone-body to continue the conqest effort, while he teleport away.

@Listentomyrhytm

Barkadoff would be able to sense two very strong energy signatures, suddenly appearing into the same area his astral projection is currently at.

Seems someone sniffed out his action, and is none too happy about it.

Sensing the two powerful signatures, Bardock would direct his Astral Projection somewhere else... It was not worth it to fight random individuals and risk his identity getting known... they could very much track him down to where he currently is. Atleast he got to destroy a part of it but still, better to just turn tail and go away.

So, he set his sights on Ethiopia, flying fast to reach it and trying to go terrorize it...

@ZoroNotZolo

Your plane crosses the border of Greenland. Not long now… La Diosa can see a gargantuan green island, swarming with monsters@and floating high above what she can only assume to be Deimos’ castle. The colossal structure puts even the burj Dubai to shame, a towering demonic citadel that defies all physics and architecture by the simple act of standing.

As her plane touches down, a massive pentagram suddenly spreads across the grounds. A pillar of silvery light spreads upwards from the edges, and outside, the world grinds to a snail’s pace. A circle of time magic… no turning back now.
"And I thought I was extravagant..." She said to herself, slipping the card into her clothing as she hovered through the island, "I picked the wrong shoes for a place like this..."

"And I thought I was extravagant..." She said to herself, slipping the card into her clothing as she hovered through the island, "I picked the wrong shoes for a place like this..."
"Before I leave, make sure you go through with the plan." Zlata would say before her voice finally dissipates and the connection cut off.

"Okay what the **** was that." he said returning back to france.

"Something this powerful has to be one of higher up warlords maybe her." he thought of the russian warlord

“Cabo Verde…I HAVE CLAIMED YOUUUUUUUUUUU”

Romulus places her final marker on the tiny island. Her eyes scan the satellite imagery again.

“This isn’t enough. I need more.”

She dials the coordinates to Burkina Faso, and teleports there. Once she arrives, she quickly begins to decimate the local militias. Since there was very little resistance or land to conquer, she takes the country as well.

“BURKINA FASO IS MINEEE. AHHHHHHH….Four more countries to go….”

She scans the map again, and teleports to Niger. Romulus quickly places on marker on the deserted land.

@The_man

Christina pauses for a moment. She nods as a message from Romulus enters her head.

“Change of plans.”

She quickly hops on her computer, and presses the S key. Soon after, the laboratory begins to shake and ascend into the stars. A massive portal opens and the newfound ship heads close to the sun. Not close enough to burn up, though.

“Alfonso. I will disable my emotion inhibitors just this once.”

Christina gets off the computer, and prostrates fully.

“Please put as many charges as you are willing into the coffin.”

Last edited:
And indeed, it takes no time at all for such a small nation. With the final sword set, and another crimson red glow, more power is obtained.

Territory Gained: Togo.

And now for Togo’s neighbor, which is about the same size, if only a tiny bit larger. How convenient.

The swordswoman starts zooming over to the nation left of Togo: Benin.
Enough time has passed. Benin has fallen, millions must sword.

With the final blade stabbed into the ground, another is claimed in crimson light.

Territory Gained: Benin.

Now, where to next…?

Yorsha would sense that the threat was gone, or at least the chaos it was causing has stopped, or maybe it just went into hiding?

Honestly, not like he has good ways to sense stuff like that, so he can't be sure either way.

Some chaos is happening some further away, but that's not immidiatelly as concerning as something happening right at the border of his territory's heart.

The elden king will again split off some biomass, to create another clone, the last he can produce in fact, and would make it secure the country, aka Tanzania, oh and also fix the stuff that was broken and heal the wounded, as well as revive the people that aren't dead of too excessive causes.

Meanwhile, the clone back in the Ivory Coast would be continuing doing that.

meanwhile, the king himself would return to Greenland through a pilon that was placed there by his minions, and would dcheck on the progress. That is, the progress to understanding the spirit bloodlines, which has been going... not that fast all things considered. While they do have bioth the documents and test subjects, its still an incredibly hard matter, and hell one of the turtles even almost straight up died on them it seems. Will definitelly need more time in the baking.

Research on gloom is also undergoing a slow process, what with only the clone being able to directly interact with it without being corrupted, but it definitelly has promise.

But regardless, Yorsha gives his minions a big round of praise, before then he would focus on a more, personal project. He would pick an isolated room, and attempt to start Cultivating Qi. As he starts, his body would almost immidiatelly experience a massive backlash, throwing up enough blood to turn the entire floor crimson red, but that does little to slow him down, just... going to need to be more careful about it, going to need a custom made organ to handle this, and this firsr painful experience will be used as basis for what that needs to be like.

Last edited:
Defender having not been intercepted decides it is time to land. “Alright everyone, a few ground rules don’t break anything without permission and don’t eat anything without my permission.”

Hearing the Kirbies protest the last ruling defender sighs, “Alright I will give you all something to eat before we start.”

The Kirbies cheer as the group lands. “60 apples, bread loaves, buns, colas, and slices of cherry pie!” Defender says.

The Kirbies eat the 300 food items in seconds. “Now to find who can help us reach the meeting!” Defender says as the group walks around the area.

“Western Sahara…"

Romulus opens a portal to the Sahara desert. She destroys whatever resistance the desolate nation had, and placed her markers across the country. Sweat drips off her brow as the conquest of West Sahara had been completed.

“Aahh…Oh…my…god…This is killing me. Cabo Verde…next…”
He couldn't believe the gall of this woman; to have stolen this country right rom under his nose! He stood next to one of her markers, and tapped on it a couple of times.

"Hey lady, come here right now! I've got a bone to pick with you!"

Last edited:
The army and Ghazi quickly taken care of Somalian defense. Four signifiers are placed on the nation.

Hundreds of thousand eternity sword user are bring trained at the moments, while the caliphate preparing to conquer Cyprus in a short time.

Christina pauses for a moment. She nods as a message from Romulus enters her head.

“Change of plans.”

She quickly hops on her computer, and presses the S key. Soon after, the laboratory begins to shake and ascend into the stars. A massive portal opens and the newfound ship heads close to the sun. Not close enough to burn up, though.

“Alfonso. I will disable my emotion inhibitors just this once.”

Christina gets off the computer, and prostrates fully.

“Please put as many charges as you are willing into the coffin.”
Alfonso cocked his head, his eyes narrowing ever so slightly as he saw the android prostrate itself.

"You're pushing my limits, girl. Why the hell do you need so much power...?" The man said, folding his arms.

With her head still lowered, she speaks in a cold tone.

“Romulus has ordered me to make her a weapon of mass destruction. A few ideas were proposed. However, no conventional technology could generate the amount that power on it’s own…except souls. Specifically, tormented souls. Hell essence.”

She raises her head and points to the coffin.

“The coffin will transform my master into the weapon itself. It’s presumed her humanoid form will be lost, but I cannot predict into what exactly she will turn into.”

Christina bows her head again.

“All I can request is that you transfer the remaining souls of hell into that coffin. Please.”

Baddack would keep on using his Astral Projection, blasting away Ethiopia's citizens and whatever resistance there may be there. Already having places signifiers on Gunburka Agare and Gambela.

The purple figure coating itself in blood as it kept on fighting and conquering...

With her head still lowered, she speaks in a cold tone.

“Romulus has ordered me to make her a weapon of mass destruction. A few ideas were proposed. However, no conventional technology could generate the amount that power on it’s own…except souls. Specifically, tormented souls. Hell essence.”

She raises her head and points to the coffin.

“The coffin will transform my master into the weapon itself. It’s presumed her humanoid form will be lost, but I cannot predict into what exactly she will turn into.”

Christina bows her head again.

“All I can request is that you transfer the remaining souls of hell into that coffin. Please.”

Alfonso said nothing for a moment, glaring down at the woman.

"...Normally, I wouldn't exactly be...amicable, to giving a weapon like this to another warlord. But....I suppose it's better than letting that...Zlata girl be unchallenged." The man muttered. He breathed out, slowly raising his hands towards the portal once more. His hand began to coat itself in ethereal energy once more...but it was stronger this time, the laboratory being painted in a greenish hue as the power radiated from every inch of his flesh.

[6 Charges: Soul Absorption]

A blur of motion came from the portal suddenly...as a stream of hundreds...thousands...millions of souls blasted from the portal, far faster than any normal eye could track. They absolutely flooded the room, the howls of the damned escaping from ethereal, non-existent lips. More and more flew through the portal, each essence forcefully pulled from their unresting afterlife and into the world of the living.

Alfonso directed his other hand suddenly, the overwhelming endless mass of these gathered souls immediately forcing themself into the coffin, burrowing into the container before disappearing without a trace.

Enough time has passed. Benin has fallen, millions must sword.

With the final blade stabbed into the ground, another is claimed in crimson light.

Territory Gained: Benin.

Now, where to next…?
The swordswoman pearls North and starts zooming. Next stop? Mauritania. A nation or so to cross to get there, but oh well.

Barreling over the border, another sword is stabbed down. Let’s claim another, shall, we?

Last edited:
@ZoroNotZolo

“We’ve been expecting you.”

Rather than Deimos, a demon with crow like features appears before La Diosa in a rush to shadows. He’s wearing a fancy suit as black as night, and bows.

“I am Malphas, Lord Deimos’ butler. The master is currently out on business, but will be back in what amounts to mere days in this altered world. Please, follow me to the meeting hall.”

He touches down at a balcony and heads inside. The interior is surprisingly tame in its decoration. Its extravagant, with pillars and paintings, but it’s not decorated with gold everywhere like one might expect from Deimos. Torches burn with green fire to light the way.

@South Africa

Once his work is done, Deimos stretches his arms and back, flexing his new power throughout his body. “Ah, what a thrill. Maybe I should actually put some rules down,” he mutters… then shrugs. “Oh well! I’ll deal with ruling later, too much of a hassle to manage when there’s a war to fight.”

After a time, Kane re-enters the main hall. He looks about as ragged as before, though he's clearly even more excited, though he does have a rather thick cloth headband on now. He walks over to Vidarr, who has apparently just been sitting in here this entire time.

"Good afternoon, Vidarr. I was wondering if I could procure a sample of your lightning?"

Rather direct, this man.

Back