• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Warhammer 40,000: Discussione Generalis III

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Az sorry for annoying, really am, but if i do it tomorown, if i can can i get a estimate on terms of Attack Potency, Striking Strenght, speed, and Durability? again, if it sounds bad for me to ask then apologies.

@Matt

No I will continue ignoring you so that you idolize me, more.

On a serious note, profile looks awesome, and the feats are excellent for both daemons and Saints.

@Morkar

It's not a problem.

• I assume Khayon's AP would be somewhere in the realm of "At least 5-A, likely far higher". "At least 5-A" is from imprisoning and fighting back against the Ragged Knight, who is a very powerful Bloodthirster, and also beating Zarakynel, who is one of the top Keepers of Secrets. The "likely far higher" would be due to stuff such as being suggested to have helped Abaddon fight Mortarion, and also bringing Magnus to his knees, albeit through unknown means. He's also suggested to be just baaaarely below Ahriman.
  • Striking Strength and Dura would be consistent with his AP.
  • Speed would likely be "Subsonic movement speed", as all Space Marine characters have, and "At least FTL, possibly Massively FTL+ reactions/combat speed", as he has contended with Greater Daemons and some of the other top Champions of Chaos. He can of course amp both these with psychic abilities.
I should also probably change a lot of high-tier characters "possibly far higher" in speed to "possibly Massively FTL+" for obvious reasons, one of which being we now have an actually quantifiable Massively FTL+ reaction speed feat.

You do.

Also, was reading the Ghost Warrior: Rise of the Ynnari excerpt.

Yvraine kills a Nurgle Daemon Prince in the Eye of Terror.

Also, the book is written in an 100% Omniscient Third Person Narrator who constantly talks to the reader, it's great.

>kills a Nurgle Daemon Prince in the Eye of Terror

Jesus. That is an absolute minimum of 5-B by any context, as Daemon Worlds have been a thing since forever.

Sounds awesome.

Reminds me of people who say Lovecraft is featless.

"Persona Nyarlathotep has better feats than Original C.Mythos Nyarlathotep".

Said by the same people who say that "SMT Gods are 100% equal to their religious counterparts in every way and are also stronger"

Because this spaceship is clearly 100% compatible to the Hindu Concept of Brahman.

I have to say... The 8th Edition Space Marine Codex is REALLY, REALLY good, if a bit Ultramarine focused. It says verbatim that they are the best Space Marine Chapter (They probably are, specially now with Guilliman, but still)

Also, dem hints of Chaos Sicarius (He was lost in the Warp when the Astronomicon glitched).

@Matt stupid question if you mind, all those "Creator Gods and creatures created by them just as old like angels" are vastly older than Cthulhu Mythos creatures by the margin of appearing first on terms of galactical or universal chornology?

@Morkar, If you don't think it will be as well made in your hands you can always give it me. ProfIles like that can be spit out in an hour or less depending on how much I don't dick around.

welli can publish it, and link it here, i am just waiting to know if putting such things as range and notable attacks is absolutelly necesary

It really isn't but I do think defining his equipment would up the quality of his page. Range is a must however.

in equiptment i am done, i just with for Az to confirm in giving the profile one last touch of those two, can i publish it now and you lock it just in case....some people do not inmediatly delete it?

@Aku i am about to publish it, can you take a look?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back