• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Here's the first with Captain Universe. Both 4-B. Speed equalized if it needs to be. Who wins?

WarGreymon: 1 (Newendigo)

Captain Univese: 1 (ZKHJames)

Inconclusive: 0

Base Wargreymon is Large Star Tier, Captain Universe Spider-Man is Solar System Tier possibly higher via his feats of sending thor into orbit an trading hands with thor, CUS should have this fight handily via matter manipulation and energy manipulation, he should be able to tank an counter wargreymon accordingly as he still has precognition as well as abilities that counter base wargreymon's moveset.

NickMatt94 said:
Actually WarGreymon IS Solar System Level. Look at the key on his profile

You didn't specify which wargreymon in the post you just said wargreymon. I was going off his large star version not his solar system version an even if we go off his solar system version CUS still wins based on haxed abilties an precognition.

NickMatt94 said:
Actually WarGreymon IS Solar System Level. Look at the key on his profile

i'm fully aware what a full power Wargreymon is at but you did not specify which WG, WG has 2 tiers on his profile.

The Large Star Level versions are MetalGreymon and SkullGreymon, not WarGreymon. Either way I'll count that as a vote for Captain Universe.

NickMatt94 said:
Seriously what?
Wargreymon VS Spiderman.... I mean they have soooo many similarities, and of course,WvsS was always a debate more older than Superman VS Goku itselt!

I don't know how to put it in normal words.....

Newendigo said:
NickMatt94 said:
Seriously what?
Wargreymon VS Spiderman.... I mean they have soooo many similarities, and of course,WvsS was always a debate more older than Superman VS Goku itselt!
I don't know how to put it in normal words.....
Honestly Captain Universe Spider-Man should have this his moveset counters WG's and honestly, CUS should be higher tier than solar system class since he was able to put hands on thor an send him into orbit.

NickMatt94 said:
The Large Star Level versions are MetalGreymon and SkullGreymon, not WarGreymon. Either way I'll count that as a vote for Captain Universe.
I must've read the key wrong regardless i'm a fan of digimon and spider-man i know their tiers i just see CUS as way higher than WG. WG is powerful an all but CUS doesn't get recognized most of the time even though he should be above SS class.

ZKHJames said:
Honestly Captain Universe Spider-Man should have this his moveset counters WG's and honestly, CUS should be higher tier than solar system class since he was able to put hands on thor an send him into orbit.
I was not meaning that....

By the way, they lack really in relenvant hax, this both can only fight with pure physical blows and energy attacks, so when you are in DBZ battle, the only important thing is which type of enemys you fought.

Newendigo said:
ZKHJames said:
I was not meaning that....
By the way, they lack really in relenvant hax, this both can only fight with pure physical blows and energy attacks, so when you are in DBZ battle, the only important thing is which type of enemys you fought.

captain universe doesn't lack hax, wargreymon does. Matter Manipulation and Energy Manipulation as well as Precognition all of that alone gives CUS the advantage and ability to win an overall CUS has higher stats if you look into it.

Actually, Wargreymon has Overwrite, it's allow him to react to CUS's matter manipulation and then overwhelm him.

Giving to WGM with 8/9 diff.

Your opinion, Newendigo I disagree also how is that gonna work when CUS has precognition an will see that coming? plus cosmic awareness my friend i don't see that working. But if you think WG wins that's fine.

Newendigo said:
Actually, Wargreymon has Overwrite, it's allow him to react to CUS's matter manipulation and then overwhelm him.
Giving to WGM with 8/9 diff.

i don't see that working at all due to cosmic awareness an precognition he'd counter overwrite before it even happened lol but if you believe that that's your view on it lol

I never say that precog will not work, is just that it not helping more than making Spidy last more longer, until he get defeated. Cosmic awarness is pretty useless in-comba y,know?

Newendigo said:
I never say that precog will not work, is just that it not helping more than making Spidy last more longer, until he get defeated. Cosmic awarness is pretty useless in-comba y,know?
Precognition isn't useless though and true cosmic awareness is useless most of the time but precognition is never useless, i'm saying that the precognition combined with the haxed abilities CUS has will make him win. overwrite is not enough reason to make WG win. That's all i'm saying mate. I respect your opinion i'm just saying i don't agree with it for the reasons i stated above no hard feelings :)

I thought Overwrite was just Statistics Amplification + a chance of gaining resistance to Elemental Manipulation? Or so I heard...

It is? People were saying that it could resist Matter Manipulation. But if it can't, then I'll change my vote to Spidey due to Matter Manipulation.

I'm sure about the statistics amping thing, but I'm not sure about what resistances they can gain. I saw in another thread that there's a chance they could gain elemental resistances, but with some drawbacks.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
Then Spidey wins.

Spidey honestly has too much hax for WG. all overwrite does is stat amp an give slight elemental resistance. CUS does win this but that's just what i think your vote is up to you bro.

What am I reading....Should've guessed Overwrite would be misunderstood sooner or later.

Overwrite give a massive stat boost and possibly a simple resistance. The chances of a resistance to a strong hax is REALLY low. It can happen as the X-Antibody forms are a result of Overwriting to counter Existence Erasure, but still. no.

Also what is the extent of said Matter Manipulation and such? How does he use it?

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Also what is the extent of said Matter Manipulation and such? How does he use it?
Well, when is refered to matter manipulation is comicbooks verses, most of the times is refered a type of energy-blast that can destroy things on atomic level.

he can also manipulate the matter of an opponent.transmutation of an opponent is part of matter manipulation as well. So basically CUS can manipulate WG's body with matter manipulation.

That would be matter reconstruction, which is tranlate to trasmutation. Most of the times this abilitie is used to descompose matter offensively, not to alter it.

Back