• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Warcraft: The Light and Shadow - Void

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get the soul manipulation but why matter manipulation for creating helya's new body?

Maybe depends on who it is using it, Sylvanas can use shadow magic that has nothing to do with the coid, but say your playing on your priest and you use shadow magic you are calling on the powers of the voids

I was also thinking that the Titan-Forged may get type 8 immortality reliant on the Titans. The Titan Keeper can use their powers too.

That feels like a reach to me, when I read that it sounds to me like he at best vaporized her body and put her spirit into a new one.

while were talking about Odyn why is he only 6-C when the Demon Hunters (and the other player characters) have a rating of at least 6-C, Odyn can one-shot us

No, no to pretty much everything proposed in this thread, holy molly I can't keep up.

Edit:

Oh crap, I forgot that the Demon Hunter profile existed months ago. The ratings are absolutely inaccurate and in need of changing ASAP.

Maybe. we went back in time to stop Murzond and to retrieve the dragon soul, but after we finish killing deathwing we put the dragon soul back where we got it so idk

We dont know if he can actually wipe out all of creation or if that's just hyperbole it's safer to say he just wipes out the entire universe rather than all of creation

If you're going to scale Sargeras to Nozdormu you might aswell scale him to Aman'thul who is superior to Nozdormu in every way.

yes that is true

I was wondering if there is 1 nozdormu for every timeway and amanthul is superior to them

can he actually be 2-A? I know character cant be 2-A for being infinitly superior to low 2-C

but can he be 2-A for being superior to infinite amount of low 2-Cs?

Myriadofmemes said:
Neither is Nozdormu the Embodiment of time. He doesn't even embody Azeroth's time, let alone time in the whole universe.
fair enough I guess but there are still other sthings implying 'low 2'-C

Because it doesn't actually say that? There's one important word missing in your scan, not that it would matter if it was there anyways. It would be nothing more then hyperbole, flowery language.

Yogg already has a profile, there's a few abilities missing from the lore that should probably be added though.

Edit:

As for game mechanics, most of his spells and abilities in the game aren't that. Game Mechanics is something much more specific.

Oh. I'm being misled by the Warcraft page. I will read the black empire to look for abilities. One of them off head should be the creation of the 2 species.

wait yogg-saron is at least 6-A and the Titan Keepers are 6-C how exactly did the Titan Keepers seal the Old Gods in their prisons if the Old Gods could just one-shot them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back