• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Warcraft: The Light and Shadow - Void

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because just being above time and space mean literally nothing. Platonic concepts at least would give some credence, some specific evidence.

AntorusTheBurningThrone said:
That's kinda why I hate this site really. You can give them all the evidence in the world, but they'll still not accept it...
I completely agree. This site behaves like a religion. But I like some of the features because they've figured out some cool stuff, like Regenerationn (despite it's problems) and the scaling of beings up to universal. After universal, things get pretty silly.

Mr. Bambu said:
Because just being above time and space mean literally nothing. Platonic concepts at least would give some credence, some specific evidence.
I agree that a scan saying "beyond space and time" is pretty vague but that is not the case here as it clearly states it is beyond such concepts completely and is unbound by space, as a concept would ofc would contain all sets of the things that it is the concept of.

Also by platonic concepts are you trying to say it should say platonic concepts of space and time?(not that it matters)

The scan verbatim states that the Emerald Dream is beyond the concept of Space and time as it is beyond then as they hold no authority in the Emerald Dream.

Outerversal - There are two options in order to qualify for this tier: There should either be a qualitative superiority over infinite dimensions; or the superiority over the concept of dimensions (in general) should be clearly explained. Source - https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Tiering_System

Yes.

Clearly explained.

Not mentioned in an off-hand method.

Ah, this has become a shitpost I see

Why stop at 1-A? Let's go for -1.

For some reason my post got deleted,

to summerize, no, off-hand doesn't change the fact it's true, and it's flat out not off hand, it's in the Chronicles, which is very formal, and where all information is true and accounted for.

By off handed pretty sure he didn't mean the source, rather the way it's been said.

These types of phrasing can mean anything from, transcending concepts, teleportation, time travel, infinite speed, etc. There's no reason to assume the highest possible interpretation.

Ogbunabali, do you have reading impairments or something? It objectively not talking about Teleportation, it's not even talking about someone going there, not even infinite speed, because it'd be immeasurable and we've been over this.

You have this weird thing of downplaying irrationally like this, you're just spouting none sense to muddy the waters of the debate.

Everyone knows it's Outerversal, we're not buying into the downplay. We've got demonstrable proof and the best you've got is that.

Ogbunabali said:
By off handed pretty sure he didn't mean the source, rather the way it's been said.
These types of phrasing can mean anything from, transcending concepts, teleportation, time travel, infinite speed, etc. There's no reason to assume the highest possible interpretation.
The scan is very direct in what it's trying to say, as it literally says said concepts hold no restrictions over the emerald dream.

I honestly can't tell if Udl is shitposting or not

There's no need to be rude. And no it isn't "objectively" Outerversal, the only statements for Outerversal are

"Unfettered by the confines of time and space"

and

"Concepts like time and distance held no sway within this realm of intangibles."

Not only are there only two vague statements, but both of them can quite literally be used to talk about someone moving in a timeless void, which would just be infinite speed.

Doing 5 seconds of research on the topic helped me come across this text from Malfurion regarding the layers of the dreamworld, completely debunking your claims @Antorus

'These older layers were normally uninhabited, invisible[10] and incomplete, therefore limited in scope, relative to the finalized Dream.[5] But they could be accessed by any who knew how to navigate them'

Not to mention the same text you link calls the emerald dream a 'Vast ever shifting Dimension' (Note it doesn't say Dimensions, also vast=/=infinite)

Your text regarding infinite Pathways of Ysera's dreamways is incredibly vague considering what I have pointed out above.

Regarding 'Concepts like time and disstance held no sway' this=/= transcending time/distance.

If you think this Wiki is bias because no one wants to wank your verse to 1-A (with mediocre evidence) then there is nothing that can be said to convince you otherwise (It's kinda sad to see though)

1.) when was any of the Malfurian stuff you're using said? If it's prior to the Chronicles, then it's overwritten by the Chronicles as they're the cannon.

2.) You're correct, vast doesn't mean infinite, it doesn't mean the opposite either, it's a vague measurement, it doesn't debunk the point that it's infinite.

3.) Show how it's vague and stop rehashing the same tired out excuses everyone uses.

4.) If the concepts hold no sway, they transcend them to a degree, enough that they hold no power over the dream.

5.) I don't think the wiki is biased because that, try not to strawman me on something you know nothing about and proceed to smear your ignorance across your post.

I can still address it, and I'm very tired of the bias on the wiki, and the "downplay first and wank our verses last. Then close the thread."

Make a 1-A thread. Stop insulting everyone who disagrees with you for incredibly petty reasons. Udl, you've been reported, as you have the right to know. You know this anyways, from Discord, but I'll publicly tell you, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back