• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

War of The Wikia 2.5: The Soul and Light Purgatory

Anyways, the team is ready to fuse.

Star says: How was the ritual supposed to work again?

TheDarkSide857 said:
Dark looks around.

"Um... where's everyone else?"
I╠©═Ø═ô╠▒═ô╠╗t╠Á╠¢═ê╠Ñ═û╠ª╠í╠í╠¼╠ñ═ô╠½═ô╠║═û'╠Á╠┐═Æ╠ä╠è═î╠ç═ü╠Ä═Ç╠æ╠▓╠ÿ═ö╠Ñs╠Á═å╠Æ╠Ä╠¢═ø╠æ═ä═é═Æ╠Å╠Æ╠Ü╠É═ò═ç╠º╠Ñ╠¿╠ó╠ƒ═Ü ╠Â╠ç╠Ä═á╠ò═æ╠â═î═ä╠è═Ö═ê╠ñ═ô╠¿╠╗╠á╠ÿ╠░═ìr╠À═è╠Ç╠ô╠Ç═æ═Æ╠â╠ä╠å╠ü╠à═â═ä╠å╠ƒ╠│╠Ø╠╗╠«═ò╠¬═ì╠Ñ╠¬╠Ø╠×e╠Â╠æ═Ø╠è╠É╠Ç═Ø╠▓╠ª╠Ön╠┤╠à╠ü═Ö═Ö╠¿╠¼╠ú╠¬d╠À═ù═Ø╠¡╠ƒ╠ó╠ù═ë═Ü╠£╠ó╠í╠╣═Öe╠Â╠å╠¥═ô╠í╠û╠«╠×╠®╠Ñ═ò═ç╠╗╠ñr╠©═é╠ø╠É╠ü═Æ╠ï╠à╠ö╠ø╠£╠ƒ═Ö╠¬╠¿╠ú╠¬i╠┤═ø╠î═î╠¥═É╠ô╠É╠ç╠Ç═ä═ù╠ü╠î╠╗╠ú╠£╠╣═ê╠░╠û═ç╠®═ô╠║╠╗╠▒╠╗╠¿n╠Â╠ï═ä╠Ü╠ê╠ì╠â╠£╠¿═ì═Ü╠│╠½g╠À╠ò╠Ç╠à╠ô╠ü╠ò╠¢╠æ═ä═ù╠î═Æ═Ø╠╣═Ö╠º╠ƒ═ë╠ù╠»╠û. Says WKH XOWLPDWH SRZHU, the great creator of all.

MaxForward said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Dark looks around.

"Um... where's everyone else?"
I╠©═Ø═ô╠▒═ô╠╗t╠Á╠¢═ê╠Ñ═û╠ª╠í╠í╠¼╠ñ═ô╠½═ô╠║═û'╠Á╠┐═Æ╠ä╠è═î╠ç═ü╠Ä═Ç╠æ╠▓╠ÿ═ö╠Ñs╠Á═å╠Æ╠Ä╠¢═ø╠æ═ä═é═Æ╠Å╠Æ╠Ü╠É═ò═ç╠º╠Ñ╠¿╠ó╠ƒ═Ü ╠Â╠ç╠Ä═á╠ò═æ╠â═î═ä╠è═Ö═ê╠ñ═ô╠¿╠╗╠á╠ÿ╠░═ìr╠À═è╠Ç╠ô╠Ç═æ═Æ╠â╠ä╠å╠ü╠à═â═ä╠å╠ƒ╠│╠Ø╠╗╠«═ò╠¬═ì╠Ñ╠¬╠Ø╠×e╠Â╠æ═Ø╠è╠É╠Ç═Ø╠▓╠ª╠Ön╠┤╠à╠ü═Ö═Ö╠¿╠¼╠ú╠¬d╠À═ù═Ø╠¡╠ƒ╠ó╠ù═ë═Ü╠£╠ó╠í╠╣═Öe╠Â╠å╠¥═ô╠í╠û╠«╠×╠®╠Ñ═ò═ç╠╗╠ñr╠©═é╠ø╠É╠ü═Æ╠ï╠à╠ö╠ø╠£╠ƒ═Ö╠¬╠¿╠ú╠¬i╠┤═ø╠î═î╠¥═É╠ô╠É╠ç╠Ç═ä═ù╠ü╠î╠╗╠ú╠£╠╣═ê╠░╠û═ç╠®═ô╠║╠╗╠▒╠╗╠¿n╠Â╠ï═ä╠Ü╠ê╠ì╠â╠£╠¿═ì═Ü╠│╠½g╠À╠ò╠Ç╠à╠ô╠ü╠ò╠¢╠æ═ä═ù╠î═Æ═Ø╠╣═Ö╠º╠ƒ═ë╠ù╠»╠û. Says WKH XOWLPDWH SRZHU, the great creator of all.
"Uhhhh... OK."

MaxForward said:
Anyways, the team is ready to fuse.
Star says: How was the ritual supposed to work again?
YOu must stand in a square position and then put the ritual sheet in the middle, and then you will fuse.

YOu must stand in a square position and then put the ritual sheet in the middle, and then you will fuse.

But we are 5 people... Said Marco.

But we are 5 people... Said Marco.

Will you be in the fusion? Said Arcueid.

MaxForward said:
But we are 5 people... Said Marco. Will you be in the fusion? Said Arcueid.
"I'm not sure, but if he is...maybe a...pentagon shape would work better?"

I say.

They create a square shape and put the ritual on the middle.

Something majestic starts to happen...

MaxForward said:
They create a square shape and put the ritual on the middle.

Something majestic starts to happen...
Their bodies start to combine in a bright light...

• Sans teleports in* "what did i miss?" *Spongeku Square Sayain later appears followed by DARKNESS*

PublicMinority87 said:
Public throws a Stray cat bomb as they all fue, said bomb will move through the air to hit Dhakron as the 5 fuse.
Dharkon sends out one of his tentacles and destroys the bomb with the tentacle, even if it means that it gets damaged in the process.

"Oh, forget it, I'll just give 'em the power to talk."

I say as I do just that.

PublicMinority87 said:
"We are the most powerful lifeform ever created, Starcuielic." Starcuielic says
"The time has come, then." Dharkon stated.

"Indeed, it has." Galeem replied.

Dharkon and Galeem look at each other and nod. Then, before Starcuielic realizes what is happening, they throw their bodies together.

The cores merge in a burst of light, and the limbs contort and twist and turn, rising in the air. The entities had fused together, and now form one entity which is at least twice as large as its components.

Untitled presentation (26)
I laugh as I slowly walk forward in front of the events that have just transpired. "Your foolishness in deciding to fuse so they had to fuse will bring about your downfall. I hope you can live with the mistake you've just made."

I then look back at the recently fused entity.

"Do it, Dharkleem." I say in an Emperor Palpatine-like voice.

Dharkleem nods, and then raises his wings and tendrils as an explosive shockwave of dual light and darkness engulfs the whole arena. Everything then cuts to black, as a narrator's voice cuts through the void.

"Thus, all of existence was crushed in the hands of Dharkleem. Those who fought the light and darkness were devoured. The others lost their bodies and became spirits. Only a few people survived..."

This marks the end of the Prologue to the War of the Wikia 3, by the way. Continue here.

Dharkon and Galeem look at each other and nod. Then, before Starcuielic realizes what is happening, they throw their bodies together.

The cores merge in a burst of light, and the limbs contort and twist and turn, rising in the air. The entities had fused together, and now form one entity which is at least twice as large as its components.

I laugh as I slowly walk forward in front of the events that have just transpired. "Your foolishness in deciding to fuse so they had to fuse will bring about your downfall. I hope you can live with the mistake you've just made."

Dharkleem nods, and then raises his wings and tendrils as an explosive shockwave of dual light and darkness engulfs the whole arena. Everything then cuts to black, as a narrator's voice cuts through the void.

"Thus, all of existence was crushed in the hands of Dharkleem. Those who fought the light and darkness were devoured. The others lost their bodies and became spirits. Only a few people survived..."

This marks the end of the Prologue to the War of the Wikia 3, by the way. Continue here.

*this song plays*

*this songplays*

<<<To be continued...|

You see Thanos, Marco Diaz and MatPat. Everything looks orangey.

Thanos is talking to his adopted daughter, Gamora.

Did they do it?

Yeah.

What did it cost?

Reality, as we know it.

WKH XOWLPDWH SRZHU comes down and resurrects you, and then ascends into beyond.

Back