• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wang Ling Downgrades

image.png

Wang Ling grant his pant to have the durability to withstand nuclear attack, as stated in the page, it is not to be confused with stat amps and according to stat amps page. Stat amps are usually temporary and act as self-buffer instead of granting other's power.

This one obviously not useable in match because we don't know how long and the method Wang Ling used to give the power to his pant, it appear just being worn by him is enough. Alas, we still need to add it to his page.

Last edited:
image.png

Wang Ling grant his pant to have the durability to withstand nuclear attack, as stated in the page, it is not to beconfused with stat amps and according to stat amps page. Stat amps are usually temporary and act as self-buffer instead of granting other's power.

This one obviously not useable in match because we don't know how long and the method Wang Ling used to give the power to his pant, it appear just being worn by him is enough. Alas, we still need to add it to his page.
Ong someone's actually knows how it worked

Bro why you mad?? 💀💀 chill out with the aggressiveness, like we said we're gonna do that, just wait cuz remember we gotta get the actual scans on inconsistent ah imgur
You don't need to add a scan for every abilities in the profile, just add references. That's enough. Scans are just preference. (Last time I checked it was.)

Pretty sure you need actual statements for Chaos hax
It's in the same imgur. Wang ling caused the spiritual energy in the world to go chaotic and damaged the positive and negative aspects of it.

Such a being can be the embodiment of chaos, whereas their simple appearance causes everything to become chaotic, such as automatically triggering natural disasters, destruction, or disharmony, confusion, and strife among people.

Wang Ling doesn't "control" chaos. Nor does he make the world go chaotic passively.

If I burn the entire planet and kill thousands making everything go chaotic, do I have chaos manipulation? lol

Wang Ling doesn't "control" chaos
Why do you always do this??? Always ignoring what's posted as usual. Downplay feats as usual. Anyway in summary, Wang ling tampering the laws of the world by reversing time caused chaos in the universes spiritual energy. Spiritual Energy is the foundation of everything in the verse, it created the universe itself. Wang Ling doesn't need to control or passively make the world go chaotic to qualify for it, he simply causes massive 'chaos' in the entire world's fundamental structure.

Chaos Manipulation is the ability to manipulate chaos, fundamentally different than darkness or nothingness. That is, power over disharmony, confusion, disorder, and destructiveness in their most pure and vivid forms. Chaos is opposed to order, it may be related to nonexistence (state of the universe before order or creation), but represents a pure destructive, chaotic, primordial form of everything or it can also be a hodgepodge of everything. Chaos Manipulation is primarily used in the form of destruction, such as the destruction of space, time, or even reality itself.
Affected reality itself in this context.

That’s not a very nice thing to do Shion
No one can stop me...
Why do you always do this??? Always ignoring what's posted as usual. Downplay feats as usual. Anyway in summary, Wang ling tampering the laws of the world by reversing time caused chaos in the universes spiritual energy. Spiritual Energy is the foundation of everything in the verse, it created the universe itself. Wang Ling doesn't need to control or passively make the world go chaotic to qualify for it, he simply causes massive changes in the entire world's fundamental structure. Affected reality itself in this context.
Like I already told you. Chaos Manipulation is hard to get since you need big implication they can control Chaos itself. Not cause it. Basically any villian can qualify for this lol.
Useless point lol, nothing Wang ling did relates to this
I dont think you quite understand what I mean in that comment. Wang isnt controlling chaos, he is causing it, which anyone can do

And yes, that useless example could be. As chaos manipulation appeals to mass destruction and loss
No. Literally every villian would have the hax, you need to find/show a statement that explains how Wang can control chaos itself or embodies it.

welp this thread didn't do much 😕 I expected a challenge!!!
All we got out of this was a rush to post links on Wang lings profile when we ALREADY WERE GONNA DO IT

...?? What. This isnt a "challenge" lmao I am not trying to spite you or whatever you believe.

Back