• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(VOTES NEEDED (0-3-0)) Waltuh White fights a flock of Turkeys (Walter White vs Common Turkey)

... I doubt hollow boned animals could do much agains the human natural hability to kick then like footballs, especially sinse I doubt Walter would be scared of the Turkeys

Voting walter

... I doubt hollow boned animals could do much agains the human natural hability to kick then like footballs, especially sinse I doubt Walter would be scared of the Turkeys

Voting walter
Walt has most success in hand-to-hand combat via lifting strength (as seen in his fight with Saul and Skyler, and briefly in his fights with Jesse). I'm pretty sure he can strangle and pin down a couple of turkeys. Even if they get on him, Walt has overpowered regular people younger than himself even when weakened with cancer. Walt should have little problem brushing the Turkeys off.

Counted btw.

Walt has most success in hand-to-hand combat via lifting strength (as seen in his fight with Saul and Skyler, and briefly in his fights with Jesse). I'm pretty sure he can strangle and pin down a couple of turkeys. Even if they get on him, Walt has overpowered regular people younger than himself even when weakened with cancer. Walt should have little problem brushing the Turkeys off.

Counted btw.
Also, he can kick the birds, hollow bones mean It will be easy to break then
Just to remind everyone here. The Turkeys can fly.
He can also kick

If he really want, Walt can hold a turk, force feed It meth and do the same to the next and so on

I presume the Turkeys' wincon is to bleed Walt to death or overwhelm him by sheer numbers lol. The former has happened before.

Walt should have the mental capacity to beat a bunch of Turkeys even if we assumed that his bravery is overrated from the Herrasaurus v. Walt thread. Walt has been in more dangerous situations than fighting a bunch of birds lol.

I presume the Turkeys' wincon is to bleed Walt to death or overwhelm him by sheer numbers lol. The former has happened before.
Basically yes
Walt should have the mental capacity to beat a bunch of Turkeys even if we assumed that his bravery is overrated from the Herrasaurus v. Walt thread. Walt has been in more dangerous situations than fighting a bunch of birds lol.
I mean, 3 turkeys aren't comparable tv a dinossaur in the name of intimidation :V

Also nothing stops walt from holding one bird by the neck and using It as a weapong against the others

I don't think the turkeys stand a chance, but we need someone to go test this. Can human power and ingenuity overcome numbers, beaks, spurs, and wings?

I don't think the turkeys stand a chance, but we need someone to go test this. Can human power and ingenuity overcome numbers, beaks, spurs, and wings?
Yes. Btw, have you countered this point? vvv
The AP gap isn't big between Walt and the turkeys, albeit with the latter being small animals. And the scan I provided had a man get overwhelmed by 2 turkeys. Walt's fighting 4 Turkeys and is mentally stronger with a very relevant LS advantage.

Counted... Though I should let everyone know that the Turkey's current rating at 10-B is going to be 10-C soon (an oversight from the profile creator (me)). Which means that I'll either need to bump up the amount Turkeys to 8 against Walt (enough to compete against a 10-A IRL human), or abandon this thread entirely.

Though I think the outcome is going to be the same lol.

Back