• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

"Waltuh...put your costume away waltuh"

Plus, vehicle crashes do injure & in some cases, knockout their drivers & passengers. Would Walt get hurt or knocked out in the crash with a seat belt on? Does he usually wear a seat belt in character?
Pretty sure he does in Episode 1 he did crash and survive I think he also did have a seatbelt on

considering that walter has the rv in the first place, this has to be season 1 or 2. which is important. season 5 walter has no fear and is probably too prideful to run away. he would likely attempt to kill velma with chemicals in the rv rather than retreat like a stupid cringe beta. on the other hand, walter in the early seasons is cowardly enough that he would probably just run away if velma started smashing through the rv. between his stealth mastery, slightly higher speed, and vastly superior stamina, he would easily outlast her…unless he faints. this wouldn’t be an instant loss, since he only goes unconscious for about 10-15 minutes, but it would probably be enough to cost him the fight. if velma finds him unconscious, he’s utterly ******.
So, can't Velma try to attack the RV's side from either door to try to attack Waltuh after he crashes?
then he runs away because she has a crowbar and wants to kill him
Plus, vehicle crashes do injure & in some cases, knockout their drivers & passengers. Would Walt get hurt or knocked out in the crash with a seat belt on? Does he usually wear a seat belt in character?
waltuh has crashed both the rv and hank’s car before and was fine

unless he faints. this wouldn’t be an instant loss, since he only goes unconscious for about 10-15 minutes, but it would probably be enough to cost him the fight. if velma finds him unconscious, he’s utterly ******.
0_0
So Velma does have a wincon! It only requires dumb luck & cancer though.

Though how often does Velma have hallucinations when solving a mystery?

walter is hiding from her in the trees, and she's trying to figure out where he's hiding. i'm not entirely sure if that qualifies as a mystery.

but also, walter tends to cough before he faints, which would reveal his location without him being able to move before velma catches him

walter is hiding from her in the trees, and she's trying to figure out where he's hiding. i'm not entirely sure if that qualifies as a mystery.

but also, walter tends to cough before he faints, which would reveal his location without him being able to move before velma catches him
Mystery things come from her thinking she is the murderer or some shit it wont work here

Bro tf? The mystery velma was in: A big serial killer mystery with herself possibly being the killer and this is: finding that damn old cancer bastard
Did I make you upset?

I mean if mystery means something different on the profile & contradicts the dictionary definition version of mystery, you should CRT it to be more specific.

Did I make you upset?
Nah I talk like that sometimes lol
I mean if mystery means something different on the profile & contradicts the dictionary definition version of mystery, you should CRT it to be more specific.
Tbh I give 0 ***** about velma (velma) LOL but I feel like that will be NLF since she only got those things when she was one of the biggest suspects in a serial killer mystery.

since she only got those things when she was one of the biggest suspects in a serial killer mystery
Bruh, how is that not on the profile?

Would trying to find Walt be just as stressful as being a suspect in a crime then? (at least to her, everyone has a different level of mental resilience)

walter can win by slamming velma into a tree with the rv to kill/incap her, and if that doesn’t work, he can leave the rv, hide, and outlast velma. velma’s wincons only really open up if walter is forced to retreat, in which case she can either find him and sneak up on him, or wait for him to faint and kill him while he’s unconscious. both of those outcomes are unlikely to happen, so overall i think walter takes this

death professor fra

i think it might actually be more fair if walter doesn’t have the rv
plus way funnier since he just runs away and ******* wins

Back