• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

"Waltuh...put your costume away waltuh"

I'm gonna vote for Walter, assuming that Velma is in-character, she'll probably say something unfunny about Walter without trying to get his gun.

Oh, then does he just stomp Velma at this point?

The only thing she has is a crowbar, and i think she would just get killed if Walter decided to run her over with the RV.

Well, if it does slam her into a tree Walter wins which possibly has a 50/50 chance of happening.

they're surrounded by trees and walt has vehicular mastery. it's a lot more likely than 50%. it's just a matter of whether or not that's enough to kill or otherwise incapacitate velma, which is dependent on the speed the RV is moving. it won't accelerate instantly, and it needs to be going at over 25 miles per hour in order to even harm velma. if that one attack doesn't kill velma, knock her out, or severely injure her, walter is utterly ******. the RV would likely break down at that point, and from there velma can just smash through it and kill walter. so it all comes down to how fast the RV can go before it hits a tree.

Aren't we throwing out the possibility that Velma will move out of the way, since the RV will take a second to start up?

Total advantages
5 (AP, Travel speed, abilities, Stamina, Intelligence) - 2 (Lung Cancer+ego) | 2 (better LS feats, Striking Strength)
Key: Walt Disney | Velma
____
I presume Velma hasn't had too much exposure to stressful moments like these. Regular people usually don't act rationally in a situation like this, though the thing that makes things fair is that Velma has a self preservation instinct.

Like how fast can the RV accelerate? If it's above the reaction time Velma can react then this is a stomp.
is that how fast average human is? I am confused
Women top 5 mph while men top 5.9 mph, though we can do 12-15 mph in short bursts. Punches top 15 mph while kicks are 60 mph. We usually have 0.2-0.3 seconds of reaction speed.

We can reach potentially higher speeds from the fight-or-flight response/hysterical strength, & that's about it.

wait lol cant walter just run away if velma survives the impact and outlast her with higher stamina
Yes, though that's only going to happen if Walter has a reason to. If this is the most likely outcome of the event, then it will happen.

TBH, if you ask me, the most likely outcome is Velma getting one-shotted the RV. If Velma survives then under SBA conditions, Velma's going to one-shot Walt since both opponents have no prior knowledge of each other.

honestly seems like a stomp, walter either rams her into a tree and kills her or runs away and lets fatigue do the job for him. plus stealth mastery means he’d be very hard to find even if velma did catch up to him, and trying to figure out his location would result in her having a panic attack

honestly seems like a stomp, walter either rams her into a tree and kills her or runs away and lets fatigue do the job for him. plus stealth mastery means he’d be very hard to find even if velma did catch up to him, and trying to figure out his location would result in her having a panic attack
We could put the opponents in a position where it's a who acts first to win a fight. Like making them face each other & giving walt a machine gun.

Not to be a party pooper but all these scenarios rely on the assumption that Walt has prior knowledge of Velma’s superhuman stats and thus will refuse to confront her in close combat. Wouldn’t Walt initially view her as some random teenage girl and just try to beat the shit out of her physically?

he's in the rv, so his first move would be to run her over. velma's only way of physically confronting walter would be to break into the rv, which would immediately alert walter to her superhuman strength. either way she has a crowbar so i doubt he'd want to physically fight her anyways

"who acts first" fights are boring :(
I was about to suggest equalizing speed in my requests, but you're the same dude that made the killer bean vs Michael Newman match lol.

I could go on how it's a stomp in Michael's favor, but it’s a topic for later. I don't want to derail a cursed match up that's debatable lol.

michael newman matches are always "who acts first" matches by default but they're really funny so i dont care

here we have other options

I dont have enough english for this. Is this okay now? Walt has RV
michael newman matches are always "who acts first" matches by default but they're really funny so i dont care

here we have other options
A normal rv can go around 63 to 101 km/h on a normal highway.
BUMP.

I'm not letting this cursed thread die lol.
Though @TheKillerYT, can you change the starting conditions to (Walt has shotgun, Velma has crowbar, both are 5 m away)?

Welp, now Walter White literally wins this, Walter just shoots Velma and she dies which has a 50/50 chance of happening assuming that she's in character.

walter has never owned or used a shotgun
Oh... didn't notice that, though I can always calc the distance to where both have an equal chance of killing each other

Since Human reaction time is 0.3-0.2 s, women top 5 mph, so

(5*0.44704)(0.25) = 0.5588, with standard melee range a maximum of 1 m, 1+1+0.5588 = 2.5588 m

Recommended distance: 2.56 m away.

Literal gigachad

Done
walter has never owned or used a shotgun
So would a recommended starting distance of 2.56 m away with walt having his M60 machine gun work?

physically yeah, with equipment waltuh solos the animal kingdom
So, can't Velma try to attack the RV's side from either door to try to attack Waltuh after he crashes?

Plus, vehicle crashes do injure & in some cases, knockout their drivers & passengers. Would Walt get hurt or knocked out in the crash with a seat belt on? Does he usually wear a seat belt in character?

Back