• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I know this has ended almost a year ago, but now that the Impostor upscales from a little above a megajoule (Just 100 kilojoules above Walter's mercury explosion), shouldn't the Impostor have no issue taking whatever Walter throws at them?

I know this has ended almost a year ago, but now that the Impostor upscales from a little above a megajoule (Just 100 kilojoules above Walter's mercury explosion), shouldn't the Impostor have no issue taking whatever Walter throws at them?
The mercury explosion was with 50 grams of that and Walt has an entire pound to spare.

Assuming he uses the full pound of mercury, Walter could one-shot. But how would he even know how durable the Impostor is to the point where him using too little could cause the Impostor to survive (Especially since the Impostor is a one-shot above the calculated value they scale to) and eventually allow them to shoot Walter to death? Would Walter immediately start with the mercury upon having it?

Assuming he uses the full pound of mercury, Walter could one-shot. But how would he even know how durable the Impostor is to the point where him using too little could cause the Impostor to survive and eventually allow them to shoot Walter to death?
Impostor doesn't use the gun as a ranged attack in character unless he manages to get close enough to slap his opponent first like the kill animation shows.

Impostor doesn't use the gun as a ranged attack in character unless he manages to get close enough to slap his opponent first like the kill animation shows.
I never said anything about the Impostor using the gun at long range, I said that they have the potential to shoot Walter to one-shot him (Alongside their other attacks).

I never said anything about the Impostor using the gun at long range, I said that they have the potential to shoot Walter to one-shot him (Alongside their other attacks).
An explosion to the face is probably enough to stun Impostor at least and Walt will have enough time to realize that didn't kill him and just use more.

Back