• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Waltuh fights another doggy, return of the kid named finger (Walter White vs Coyote)

Lol. I think I know an animal Heisenburger can win in a fight fair and square more easily.

Conditions: SBA, Speed is equalized. Both opponents are bloodlusted. Further clarification: if it's not obvious already, the Coyote is 10-B while Walt is 10-A.

Discount Wolf:

It's Mister White Yo: 3 (AThe1412, King_Dom470, JustANormalLemon, )

Waltuh.:

Last edited:
Nothing I think, especially sinse I'm almost sure Coyotes are less bulk then huskys
The Coyote is more wild, and has more combat exp than the Husky. But I'm banking on the Coyote being physically weaker than the Husky in this fight.

And considering that the Coyote is physically close to the husky, it may exceed it's LS, and I may CRT to prove that it can have at most average human LS. But for now, at least below average human LS fits for the fight.

The Coyote is more wild, and has more combat exp than the Husky. But I'm banking on the Coyote being physically weaker than the Husky in this fight.
Husks are made to fight polar bears and SBA means the husk was a wild husk raging

Also Walt wincon was just kicking It to death what kinda ignores anc combat experience or wildness a coyote could have sinse walt just need to kick

Voting Coyote

Husks are made to fight polar bears and SBA means the husk was a wild husk raging
1: Huskies are domesticated animals, the original Husky profile didn't imply that they could be wild. And the original debate didn't really consider the Husky to be wild. But I still see evidence that in some cases, they can be wild.

2: Give me evidence and/or an explanation on how one or more Huskies can take down a polar bear. The Husky would get eaten alive one-on-one.
Also Walt wincon was just kicking It to death what kinda ignores anc combat experience or wildness a coyote could have sinse walt just need to kick
Wouldn't this point take away from supporting the point of the Coyote winning? Another major factor in the last debate was the Husky's higher lifting strength. If that's taken away, it's unlikely that Walt will fall over from a Coyote attack like last time with the Husky.

If anything, Walt kicking the Husky is going to be more advantagous to Walt since he has higher durability than the Coyote. The Coyote hasn't been shown to withstand 10-A attacks, and they can easily be fended off by humans normally.

Honestly Walter mauls so badly, the coyote could get lucky and nip at a tendon or something but otherwise walter is bigger, stronger and is gonna choke the life out of the coyote with ease

Honestly Walter mauls so badly, the coyote could get lucky and nip at a tendon or something but otherwise walter is bigger, stronger and is gonna choke the life out of the coyote with ease
I just noticed that the Coyote has Below Average Human LS so Walt can actually overpower it unlike with the Husky. I guess I'm gonna vote Heisenberg.

I'm surprised at how well this thread is going. I was about to tweak whether either opponent should be bloodlusted at all, but I'll keep things the way they are until there's a decent counterargument for a significant match change.

I presume that's a vote for heisenburger, right?

I'm surprised at how well this thread is going. I was about to tweak whether either opponent should be bloodlusted at all, but I'll keep things the way they are until there's a decent counterargument for a significant match change.

I presume that's a vote for heisenburger, right?
Yup

Wouldn't this point take away from supporting the point of the Coyote winning? Another major factor in the last debate was the Husky's higher lifting strength. If that's taken away, it's unlikely that Walt will fall over from a Coyote attack like last time with the Husky.

If anything, Walt kicking the Husky is going to be more advantagous to Walt since he has higher durability than the Coyote. The Coyote hasn't been shown to withstand 10-A attacks, and they can easily be fended off by humans normally.
Ye, I'm voting walt, not coyote

the idea of walter white beating a coyote to death is so funny

idk if this is fair though, the coyote’s only wincon is piercing damage on walt’s vitals which is probably not very plausible considering walt has a lifting strength advantage

idk if this is fair though, the coyote’s only wincon is piercing damage on walt’s vitals which is probably not very plausible considering walt has a lifting strength advantage
Coyote could get his Achilles tendon which I believe makes it so walt can’t stand

the idea of walter white beating a coyote to death is so funny

Walt grabing the coyote by the leg and just start non stop smashing him down against the ground

Esepcially considering they are in line of sight so Walt would need to be really dumb to let the coyote get close... maybe if was 2 Coyotes?
Two could be fair there a recorded case of a guy fighting off 4 coyotes and only have pretty minor injuries so this would probably make it more fair, considering humans generally stomp coyotes in a one on one fight

Two could be fair there a recorded case of a guy fighting off 4 coyotes and only have pretty minor injuries so this would probably make it more fair, considering humans generally stomp coyotes in a one on one fight
lol, okay, still voting walt trough, he could hold the 2 coyotes by the legs and smash them on one another

lol, okay, still voting walt trough, he could hold the 2 coyotes by the legs and smash them on one another
As funny as it would be to see Walter pick up two coyotes and just hit them against each other like the Incredible Hulk, I kinda doubt he’d be able to do that with the amount of jumping around the coyotes will be doing

The reason why thought of this match is because the Coyote is one small step down from the strength of a Husky.

Even then, under speed equalized, Walt's reaction speed is lower than opponents of comparable speed. The Coyote can always bite through Walt's vitals before he can react. +he's considered to be a terrible combatant, so the advantage gap between the Coyote and Walt isn't too big.

Last edited:
The reason why thought of this match is because the Coyote is one small step down from the strength of a Husky.

Even then, under speed equalized, Walt's reaction speed is lower than opponents of comparable speed. The Coyote can always bite through Walt's vitals before he can react. +he's considered to be a terrible combatant, so the advantage gap between the Coyote and Walt isn't too big.
LS means Wlt would be able to just push the Coyote awaay, or even hold It and use It as a weapon to atack the other

LS means Wlt would be able to just push the Coyote awaay, or even hold It and use It as a weapon to atack the other
There's only one Coyote in this match.

A 10-B Coyote should be physically on par with a Husky of similar size, which can pull 3 times their weight. The Coyote is currently Below Average Human in LS, but should be 75 kg in LS from a 25 kg Coyote. Do we consider this for the match, or ditch this fact for now?

It's like Chucky vs an 84 kg human fistfight only, the bigger person has more range and would more likely win.

Even then, under speed equalized, Walt's reaction speed is lower than opponents of comparable speed.
that doesn’t even make sense bro

the characters you’re referring to are pretty clearly just faster lol, walter can’t be slower than characters who are the same speed as him that wouldn’t make any sense at all

walter also only really gets caught off guard when he isn’t expecting to be attacked. he keeps up with opponents fairly well when he’s actually in the midst of a fight, which is what actually matters here
The Coyote can always bite through Walt's vitals before he can react.
if walter wasn’t expecting the coyote to maul him to death, i’d agree with you. however, walter is shown to react quickly once he actually knows he’s in danger. considering that he isn’t completely stupid, he’s bound to do something to keep the coyote away from him, which would be extremely easy since coyotes are very small and generally don’t stand much of a chance against even average humans, let alone someone with athlete level stats like walter.
+he's considered to be a terrible combatant,
i swear to god i have made an argument against this exact point a billion times and every single time you just ignore it and keep saying “walter has terrible combat skill”

i swear to god i have made an argument against this exact point a billion times and every single time you just ignore it and keep saying “walter has terrible combat skill”
I've made a counterargument about this point before. He typically loses fights against Jesse. And do you have any counterarguments against these points made by the staff? The staff's points are also why I consider Walt to be a terrible combatant. And forgive me if you felt ignored on this point, I'll be more direct about it.

@Lonkitt states that Walt has consistently failed to react to people of comparable speed.

@Moritzva states that Waltuh isn't the type of person to go into fights that could be avoided. He usually loses in close hand-to-hand combat fights & his go-to method of killing is shooting things with his gun.

I've made a counterargument about this point before. He typically loses fights against Jesse.
walter has only had two serious fights with jesse. in the first, he still had cancer, and lost fairly quickly. in the second, he was in remission, and completely dominated jesse. like, jesse barely lands any hits. things don’t start to turn around for jesse until walter gets distracted and jesse uses the opening to pound on him. it’s not like jesse lacks combat skill anyways, he’s been in several fights over the course of the show.

walter also overwhelms saul, who had fought howard in an amateur boxing match and mentions having previously had a dojo membership. nothing insane, but he should be above average.
i debunked that point in my previous post.
that says nothing about his actual combat skill. it just means he’s smart enough not to start fights for no reason.
walter gets beaten a couple times in the series but none of them can really be attributed to a lack of combat skill
  • jesse (first fight): walter was weakened by his cancer, and it's debatable whether he was even trying towards the end considering that he urged jesse to kill him
  • jesse (second fight): walter was winning for the majority of the fight, jesse had to fight dirty to gain the upper hand
  • walt getting sucker punched by mike and hank doesn't mean anything since he wasn't expecting a physical confrontation and did not attempt to fight back
it's a lot easier to attribute the ones where he's winning to combat skill.
  • saul: walter wrestles saul to the ground. saul fails to fight him off before mike separates them. as mentioned before, saul should have some degree of combat skill
  • skyler: near the end of the series, skyler attacks walter with a knife. walter successfully overpowers and disarms her, even though his cancer had returned with a vengeance and he would have been significantly weaker than before
at the very least, if walter could fend off a knife attack from his wife, he should be able to prevent the significantly smaller and weaker coyote from biting him.
that also means nothing. no matter how skilled of a combatant you are, a gun will always be more efficient if you want to kill your opponent. even if walter was professionally trained in hand-to-hand combat, he'd still kill people using firearms, because he isn't a complete idiot and he knows that he will just get shot to death if he tries to get into a fistfight with armed criminals

walter has only had two serious fights with jesse. in the first, he still had cancer, and lost fairly quickly. in the second, he was in remission, and completely dominated jesse. like, jesse barely lands any hits. things don’t start to turn around for jesse until walter gets distracted and jesse uses the opening to pound on him. it’s not like jesse lacks combat skill anyways, he’s been in several fights over the course of the show.
Are there notable descriptions/scans of the fights? And Jesse's profile states that he usually gains the upper hand on Walt, in which that statement should be CRTed.

Even if the fight where Jesse loses actually happened, it would be a stat anomaly. I actually want a bigger sample size of all the fights Walt has been in; 10 max. I want to know if these claims are legit and not unintentional cherry picking fallicies.

walter also overwhelms saul, who had fought howard in an amateur boxing match and mentions having previously had a dojo membership. nothing insane, but he should be above average.
Saul's profile states that he was caught off guard, like if Jesse punched Walt off-guard at full force or if Mike was caught off guard by a normal street thug for example, are they representative at their full potential. I know I'm no expert in martial arts stuff, but his skills were focused on striking, in terms of grappling, he's average.

Now, the reason why I'm not fully disgarding this feat is that Walt has effectively pinned down someone younger than himself. It's still impressive strength wise, but skill is pretty meh.
i debunked that point in my previous post.
In order to fully convince me, you'd need to debunk Lonkitt's claims about Walt's speed in the Walt v Puma thread in more depth (which I linked, but I presume you don't have the time to look at it, which I understand lol). I still don't get how the speed equal stuff is legit.
that says nothing about his actual combat skill. it just means he’s smart enough not to start fights for no reason.
The statement can technically be interpreted as Walt having the motive to not get into fights linking to terrible combat skill. If I was bad at fighting for example, I wouldn't want to get into fights. But I may concede, since the statement Moritzva claimed there is subjective.
walter gets beaten a couple times in the series but none of them can really be attributed to a lack of combat skill
  • jesse (first fight): walter was weakened by his cancer, and it's debatable whether he was even trying towards the end considering that he urged jesse to kill him
  • jesse (second fight): walter was winning for the majority of the fight, jesse had to fight dirty to gain the upper hand
  • walt getting sucker punched by mike and hank doesn't mean anything since he wasn't expecting a physical confrontation and did not attempt to fight back
First+second fight: what episode does it happen at? And why was Walt winning? And wouldn't this second fight conflict with the Walt v Saul feat? Catching Saul off-guard is a dirty move.

What gives you the impression that Walt getting sucker punched by Hank/Mike is a hand-to-hand fight in the first place (if that is what you're assuming)?
skyler: near the end of the series, skyler attacks walter with a knife. walter successfully overpowers and disarms her, even though his cancer had returned with a vengeance and he would have been significantly weaker than before
This feat is pretty moderate. Despite his age, Walt has effectively pinned down Saul; a younger man that should have had higher lifting strength than Walt. Walt was naturally stronger than Skyler. Conversely, knives are hard to disarm in IRL that you're forced to focus on dealing with the knife first.

And I actually watched the full scene through youtube. The fight only concluded with Walt taking the baby (Holly I presume?) and I'm not sure if either parent could've won the fight if they continued fighting.
that also means nothing. no matter how skilled of a combatant you are, a gun will always be more efficient if you want to kill your opponent. even if walter was professionally trained in hand-to-hand combat, he'd still kill people using firearms, because he isn't a complete idiot and he knows that he will just get shot to death if he tries to get into a fistfight with armed criminals
I was copy-pasting stuff lol. Fairplay.

Technically, if Walt's reacts were on par or lower than people of comparable speed, an experienced assailant could just ambush and disarm him before he could react. A gun puts a major limiter on how even effective gun focused combat skills can go.

Are there notable descriptions/scans of the fights?
walter vs jesse first fight
walter vs jesse second fight
walter vs saul
And Jesse's profile states that he usually gains the upper hand on Walt, in which that statement should be CRTed.
jesse does wind up winning his fights with walter, but he usually does so through circumstances or by fighting dirty. i guess the statement should be revised to reflect that, but i really don’t think it’s worth all the trouble of a crt
Even if the fight where Jesse loses actually happened, it would be a stat anomaly.
nope. here’s walter tackling jesse to the ground and pinning him down while emaciated and dying of lung cancer. here’s walter overpowering jesse while handcuffed.
I actually want a bigger sample size of all the fights Walt has been in; 10 max. I want to know if these claims are legit and not unintentional cherry picking fallicies.
i listed all of the fights walter has ever been in, unless you want to count him kicking some jock in the first episode. physical fights aren’t terribly common in breaking bad.
Saul's profile states that he was caught off guard, like if Jesse punched Walt off-guard at full force or if Mike was caught off guard by a normal street thug for example
no, that’s not the same at all. walter grabbed saul and initiated the fight before he could react, but in the ensuing struggle saul had ample opportunity to fight back and still failed to overcome walt, even though a dojo membership means he should have some level of understanding of what to do in such situations
In order to fully convince me, you'd need to debunk Lonkitt's claims about Walt's speed in the Walt v Puma thread in more depth (which I linked, but I presume you don't have the time to look at it, which I understand lol). I still don't get how the speed equal stuff is legit.
lonkitt’s only example was a scene in which jesse whips a tracking device at walter mid-argument, catching him off guard. it’s also just ridiculous to assume that walter getting outpaced by other characters means that he gets outpaced by anyone with comparable speed to him, as opposed to concluding that the faster characters are indeed just faster.
The statement can technically be interpreted as Walt having the motive to not get into fights linking to terrible combat skill. If I was bad at fighting for example, I wouldn't want to get into fights. But I may concede, since the statement Moritzva claimed there is subjective.
no level-headed person would want to get into unnecessary fights anyways
What gives you the impression that Walt getting sucker punched by Hank/Mike is a hand-to-hand fight in the first place (if that is what you're assuming)?
that is not in fact what i am assuming, people just seem to base their assumptions on those scenes when they say walter usually gets his ass kicked
This feat is pretty moderate. Despite his age, Walt has effectively pinned down Saul; a younger man that should have had higher lifting strength than Walt. Walt was naturally stronger than Skyler.
at this point walter’s cancer had returned and would have significantly weakened him
And I actually watched the full scene through youtube. The fight only concluded with Walt taking the baby (Holly I presume?) and I'm not sure if either parent could've won the fight if they continued fighting.
walt had taken the knife from skyler and pinned her down before junior tackled him. if he wanted to, he could have easily killed skyler at that point.

Last edited:
jesse does wind up winning his fights with walter, but he usually does so through circumstances or by fighting dirty. i guess the statement should be revised to reflect that, but i really don’t think it’s worth all the trouble of a crt
Skill is technically how good a person is at something via training, experience or practice. What you've proven to me is that Walt's major advantage in fights is his strength.

As IRL street fights' goal is to survive, Jesse's quick thinking and dirty fighting is a valuable skill in a street fight. This especially from the fact that he's considered skinny in-canon.

Jesse's dirty street fighting would technically be a skill he's good at from experience and street-smart knowledge.

In Walt's first acclaimed fight with Jesse, Walt still managed to briefly overpower Jesse. At most, the first fight showed him dominating him losing to Jesse, and that's not taking in the counterargument that he asked Jesse to kill him. Likely circumstantial.

The second fight actually showed him at his full potential; he overpowered Jesse for the first half of the fight. Jesse managed to fight dirty there and had at least some circumstances fall in his favor at the end. Jesse won by dirtiness and circumstance.

A 9-C martial artist getting one-shotted by a 9-B character isn't representative of the martial artist's skill tho.
no, that’s not the same at all. walter grabbed saul and initiated the fight before he could react, but in the ensuing struggle saul had ample opportunity to fight back and still failed to overcome walt, even though a dojo membership means he should have some level of understanding of what to do in such situations
Grappling martial arts aren't the same thing as striking martial arts. Even if a boxer has black belt equivalent skill, they're not trained in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu ground stuff.

In physical fights, fighting skill matters more than raw intelligence. Elaborate on how "some understanding" from a striking martial art is going to help in a situation where a person has to grapple their way out?
that is not in fact what i am assuming, people just seem to base their assumptions on those scenes when they say walter usually gets his ass kicked
That explains a lot, I just wanted to put your claims under scrutiny first since I know some of the meme stuff you've done on this forum gave you quite the reputation lol. and I can tell you really loved that Saul vs Goku match, but I have an even better idea
at this point walter’s cancer had returned and would have significantly weakened him
I can't tell if this is an argument or a counterargument. I was saying that Walter overpowering a younger, should've been stronger man is a decent feat.

Besides, through these points for Walt, he's consistantly still have been able to perform 10-A AP and average human LS feats. I'm not going to discount cancer as a factor, but through these arguments for Walt, he should still have had the strength to be stronger than Skyler.

As IRL street fights' goal is to survive, Jesse's quick thinking and dirty fighting is a valuable skill in a street fight. This especially from the fact that he's considered skinny in-canon.

Jesse's dirty street fighting would technically be a skill he's good at from experience and street-smart knowledge.
sure, but it still kind of negates the opponent’s advantages, so jesse beating walt using dirty tactics shouldn’t be considered an anti-feat for walter’s skill
A 9-C martial artist getting one-shotted by a 9-B character isn't representative of the martial artist's skill tho.
how is that relevant? are you trying to say that walter can only keep up with jesse through brute force?
In physical fights, fighting skill matters more than raw intelligence. Elaborate on how "some understanding" from a striking martial art is going to help in a situation where a person has to grapple their way out?
i’m not talking about saul’s boxing match with howard, i’m talking about the dojo membership he refers to
I can't tell if this is an argument or a counterargument. I was saying that Walter overpowering a younger, should've been stronger man is a decent feat.
walt didn’t have cancer when he attacked saul. i was referring to when he fought off skyler, where he did have cancer and would have been weakened by it

sure, but it still kind of negates the opponent’s advantages, so jesse beating walt using dirty tactics shouldn’t be considered an anti-feat for walter’s skill
Skill is defined as how good a person is at something. If dirty tactics get a person farther than a man that can overpower a younger man, that would technically be better.
how is that relevant? are you trying to say that walter can only keep up with jesse through brute force?
💀 I was agreeing with the fact that Mike/Hank sucker punching Walt isn't representative of his skill with an example.
i’m not talking about saul’s boxing match with howard, i’m talking about the dojo membership he refers to
And what knowledge does a boxing dojo membership bring against a guy that can overpower a man several years younger than himself?
walt didn’t have cancer when he attacked saul. i was referring to when he fought off skyler, where he did have cancer and would have been weakened by it
💀Didn't intend to imply the first sentence, wrong impression.

And to what extent did his cancer weaken him? He's still able to fight and overpower Jesse in that state, who can win and contend against him in their second fight. I wouldn't say Walt should be far from his normal physical stats. And I can dig a couple of threads on-site to find a statement by the actors or people that made the show that state that Jesse's skinny stature and Walt's age made them even.

Skill is defined as how good a person is at something. If dirty tactics get a person farther than a man that can overpower a younger man, that would technically be better.
okay but it still shouldn’t detract from walter’s skill
💀 I was agreeing with the fact that Mike/Hank sucker punching Walt isn't representative of his skill with an example.
you didn’t quote that part of my post so i couldn’t tell what you were referring to
And what knowledge does a boxing dojo membership bring against a guy that can overpower a man several years younger than himself?
saul’s dojo membership wasn’t for boxing. there’s no such thing as a “boxing dojo”. the term “dojo” generally refers to martial arts such as judo.
And to what extent did his cancer weaken him?
that’s not exactly measurable, since it would depend from person to person. walter’s cancer was causing him to faint and was on track to kill him in about seven months, so make of that what you will.
He's still able to fight and overpower Jesse in that state, who can win and contend against him in their second fight.
in their second fight, jesse couldn’t really keep up with walt until he started fighting dirty.
And I can dig a couple of threads on-site to find a statement by the actors or people that made the show that state that Jesse's skinny stature and Walt's age made them even.
if they’re considered equal in physical strength, that means walter was winning through skill during their second fight

saul’s dojo membership wasn’t for boxing. there’s no such thing as a “boxing dojo”. the term “dojo” generally refers to martial arts such as judo.
I looked the definition of judo on dictionary.com and it states that it could refer to any martial art (which is vague). Although given the context of Saul's statement from the profile, he could be acknowledging the fact that the dojo tought him about striking.

And did the writers acknowledge Saul having some grappling related martial art at the time they did the gag scene where Walt fights Saul?

Currently whether he could have had knowledge on how to get out from being pinned to the ground is vague and subjective. The martial art he could've took could always have been one where they didn't focus on grappling (like boxing, for example). I could claim the aformentioned sentence, you can claim that he did have some advantage relating to grappling. It's vague, which usually results in a counterargument that's close to but not exactly entirely denying a premise.
that’s not exactly measurable, since it would depend from person to person. walter’s cancer was causing him to faint and was on track to kill him in about seven months, so make of that what you will.
💀Really? Walt has still shown to be capable of overpowering Jesse, he shouldn't be too far down from his regular physical stats. If anything, that just makes his strength vague when he winning against Skyler. I'll be tempted to continue pushing for my claim here, but this is a chess check lol.

If anything, I could still argue that since from my observations, Walt's skill heavily relies on physical, and lifting strength. A full strength Walt would've been stronger than Skyler than he was in the S5, Ep14 fight since he was weakened by cancer by the latter half of season 5. If Walt was at full strength, he would be capable of demonstrating he was stronger than her.
if they’re considered equal in physical strength, that means walter was winning through skill during their second fight
Winning against an opponent that routinely usings brute strength and has a headstart at the start of a fight makes Jesse better. IRL fights have no rules.

Walt can't use brute strength for every physical fight. If fighting dirty make you better at surviving against and beating an opponent, and since we're on the premise that they're equal in physical strength, Jesse would technically be a better fighter.

If he were to fight an equally physically strong opponent that barely fights dirty, he would win of course.

____

And since we know Walt just relies on physical strength to get through in fights, shouldn't I up the amount of SBA Coyotes to 3? 25 kg*3 is 75 kg and they can have a better chance at killing Walt through numbers, albeit still losing due to their shorter stature.

1 Coyote seems like a stomp for Walt.

Last edited:
Back