• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
First matchup made here. DK how much will be talked here but I liked the idea of these two of their speed style.

Walther Ritz vs Tenya Iida

Both start as is (or Walther starts without Ulthros Gurney at first in his case)

Everything as is for now, speed could be equalized if Recipro Burst/Extend speed is too much for Walther (if it happens, it'll just get pegged down to Hypersonic then like Walther with UG)

Distance between them is about 50 meters

Victory is by knockout/incapacitation

Pretty sure it's obvious by their pages alone but just to summarize both, Tenya's turns his legs to that of engines you'd see in any car or truck to move really fast while Walther's merely lets him increase his velocity and any object that happens to be in contact with him.

For Walther's, he can already instantly hit Supersonic speeds during his fight with Tesla in his series. Tenya, I don't recall if he can go Supersonic without using his Recipro Burst since his best was doing that one meter ish dash though that was HELLA long while back from the early days of MHA iirc. It does seem he has Supersonic Combat speed/Reactions so he should be able to react fine against Walthers assault.

That's most of what I can say there.

Hmm, I see. If that's the case, I'll go inconclusive for the time being, though Walther might have a slight edge here with his better feats

Back