• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Walter C. Dornez fights a Literal Chicken

Ooo niceu

Chicken's Danmaku can get countered by Walter's threads, so that's kinda off the table.

... Actually, how much of his stuff does he have with 9-A gear?

DMUA said:
Ooo niceu
Chicken's Danmaku can get countered by Walter's threads, so that's kinda off the table.

... Actually, how much of his stuff does he have with 9-A gear?
Chicken? Well she has the following:

Sword Mastery, Speed Stat amps when close to death, Radiation Manipulation (touching her physically causes instant damage), and Regen (Mid) from the smallest bit of blood. Also her AP and Durability is 0.097 tons without any amps.

..... .097 tons

Against >>0.02830846469 tons

Oh boi that's not going to end very well for Walter. While Walter's extreme skill does help him out significantly, it just doesn't hold up when his wires are going to do minimal damage against someone with Mid regen.

But again, he is really skilled and has Regen of his own, so, not a stomp, but I'll safely say the Chicken takes it.

Actually, Walter's AP got a big beefing.

he's now pretty much on par with the chicken considering he can tear the dude who can tank this to shreds

Couple that with skill, and he stands a good chance. Though, the Chicken's stat amps could be pretty dangerous, if he just does what he does best and keep range with wires, he may not even need to fall back on Regen to survive.

IE: Chicken will be tricky to face, but with skill and power, he should be able to pull off ripping the chicken apart to the point of no return.

DMUA said:
Actually, Walter's AP got a big beefing.
he's now pretty much on par with the chicken considering he can tear the dude who can tank this to shreds

Couple that with skill, and he stands a good chance. Though, the Chicken's stat amps could be pretty dangerous, if he just does what he does best and keep range with wires, he may not even need to fall back on Regen to survive.

IE: Chicken will be tricky to face, but with skill and power, he should be able to pull off ripping the chicken apart to the point of no return.
Um... So Walter is .07 tons of tnt vs Chicken who (if you saw the profile) is AT LEAST 0.097 with regen and Attack reflection that works at a distance and returns it with 2.5 times force.

Wires are a bit hard to just "no u" with attack reflection considering that they're wires, things that are incredibly thin and maliable, especially considering you at no point actually mentioned that being in 9-A gear. Probably just a slip up on your part.

DMUA said:
Wires are a bit hard to just "no u" with attack reflection considering that they're wires, things that are incredibly thin and maliable, especially considering you at no point actually mentioned that being in 9-A gear. Probably just a slip up on your part.
How it works (Attack Reflection) in game is kinda like a mutual suffering thing Chicken still gets hit but Walter is hit with it as well (it can't really miss). It works with: Bullets, Lasers, Physical Contact, Bites, and Explosions.

The weapons are equal to 0.097 in AP, her Durability is at least 0.097 but it's higher with her Rhino Skin mutation.

So if he's basically Garrenteed to go commit not alive upon trying to pull his wire tricks on the Chicken because he gets auto no u'd with 2.5 Times his attack, how is this fair?

DMUA said:
So if he's basically Garrenteed to go commit not alive upon trying to pull his wire tricks on the Chicken because he gets auto no u'd with 2.5 Times his attack, how is this fair?
If Walter can make sure Chicken gets her head cut off or cut off limbs and make sure she Doesn't drink blood, she can't regen and will lose really fast. Walter also has regen.

Walter could also SUCC his blood for him and take his soul, so.

But then again if he cuts off the Chicken's head, he's only going to lose his own head and overpower his own Regen.

I really just don't see any way he can actually win with that no uing.

Let's try to break this down in what they can do to each other:

Chicken: She has superior AP and Durability, has attack reflection, Better Regen (however in quick bursts from consuming blood), Body contact does instant damage [not instant kill] that can kill creatures that feed on radiation, Stat amps when close to death, and Better stamina.

Walter: He has better Experience, Better Range, Weaker but consistent regen, and shields (that likely is greater than his normal Durability by unknown degree), and apparently soul taking from consuming all of chicken's blood?

More like

Chicken: Can say no u to Walter's attacks

Walter: Can tear up the chicken and thereby himself with wires except he gets 2.5 more times hurt

DMUA said:
More like
Chicken: Can say no u to Walter's attacks

Walter: Can tear up the chicken and thereby himself with wires except he gets 2.5 more times hurt
Do you think this match is a stomp? what's your point? I'm not trying to be rude or anything, I'm just struggling to understand what you're pointing out.

It's not a stomp if Walter deals damage to Chicken that he can regen from, and keep her from regenerating. She has high stamina, but I don't think it's impossible from him to win, it just would be really hard.

If Walter can Regen, the Chicken should be able to regen considering he's superior in that regard. Though, Walter's style of absolutely shredding people will work very much so against him in that regard.

I'm saying this is a stomp yes.

DMUA said:
If Walter can Regen, the Chicken should be able to rege
She can only do that when she consumes blood (it can't be from herself), I don't think Walter would let her, do you think he would?

Well if he's on the ground in bloody pieces he can't do much to stop her.

Alright man, if you think this is a stomp go ahead and order it to be closed. Sorry for making a stomp battle, I didn't know it was that at the time.

Hopefully I'll find a fair fight in the future.

This is a bit of a necro but this has some good discussion and I love Chicken matches. Because of the higher damage output of Chicken's weaponry, I doubt Walter will be able to use his threads to easily break Chicken's normal katana. Even if he could, Chicken can still return projectile attacks back to sender, which will make Walter wary.

I don't see Walter being able to put Chicken down in a way that doesn't involve blood, so Chicken should have her regen ready to go. Although Chicken may not be super intelligent, she still knows how to fight, so will not hesitate to just chunk her gun at Walter if he uses his wires to form a shield. That will give her the opening she needs to get close and either directly kill him or expose him to radiation.

Also, Sharp Teeth is a win condition in and of itself here. If Walter deals critical damage to Chicken that damage is slapped straight back on Walter and Chicken will have her bloodbath to come back. I think Chicken takes this.

Yeah since you know

Walter throws his wires then get Yumi'd by attack reflection

Well that doesn't mean Walter can't win. Chicken doesn't necessarily see the wires or perceive them as a threat. Walter has the ability to win, he just likely won't.

It's only a stomp when one character straight up can't win at all.

Maybe not, that's still up for discussion and I still need to rewatch the fight between The Captain and Seras

Also I'm pretty sure his main attack getting no u'd with 2.5 times the force is a pretty hard sell considering he also doesn't know squat about reflection

Back