• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
2 of my favorite protagonists from 2 of my favorite TV Shows. A Meth Cooker fights a Survivalist

Both 9-C

Walter has 1 hour of prep time and all of his Season 1 Equipment

Rick Grimes has 1 day of prep time and his revolver and a machete

Speed is Unequal

Fight takes place in Walter's Lab, and neither have line of sight of each other

Who Wins?

"We are the Walking Dead": 7 (Colonel_Krukov, Stillwinston, Kidkinsey, Harith0cell, Cimafranca133, Peppersalt43, AnAverageUsername)

"Jesse, we need to cook": 2 (CuteAnimeNekoGirl99, BigSmoke4269)

Inconclusive: 0 ()

Last edited:
i don't know if there's anything walt can do before rick just shoots him to death
They don't have line of sight, so they don't know where the opponent is. Walter also has time to prepare, knowledge of the layout of his lab, and access to 9-B weapons. So unless Rick can find Walter before Walter can form a proper attack, Walter should still have a chance

Walter I believe is being downgraded

Missed where it said prep

What are Rick's prep feats?

turns out rick can kill zombies, which are capable of surviving getting hit by rvs. so vehicles aren’t an option for walt here

(however rick’s profile seems to scale him to composite characters, so that should probably be changed)

turns out rick can kill zombies, which are capable of surviving getting hit by rvs. so vehicles aren’t an option for walt here

(however rick’s profile seems to scale him to composite characters, so that should probably be changed)
I can actually note several things fishy about the scaling notably the RV straight up pinned the zombie underneath it

also buttersamurai's calcs can't be used anymore but physicality doesn't really matter given Rick being an actually skilled fighter would probably just body walt the direct feats from what would be canon to AMC's walking dead is most likely higher than Walt's 9-C feats and definitely lower when he's 10-A but to go on the more interesting stuff

So with season 1 equipment I can easily see walt being able to get rick in a similar situation he did with Krazy 8 and Emilio in season 1 just locking up rick with poison gas while getting out at a safe distance, if they are far enough to not have line of sight with each other I think it is possible for Walt also to blow up Rick with the fulminated mercury I believe rick is baseline dura wise with an explosive that's 836800 joules and baseline is 15,000 joules this makes a difference 55.78 times meaning walt can oneshot rick with this and I believe he can get far enough for this to be a viable strategy

Also he most likely has chemicals to set the lab ablaze like what we see at the end of season 4 which much like what I've said with gases can trap rick inside with fire as well

so yeah inconclusion I think walt would get ****** up if the two got into cqc or gun range but that is unlikely to happen which thanks to the preptime here and distance Walt can nicely take this dub

I can actually note several things fishy about the scaling notably the RV straight up pinned the zombie underneath it

also buttersamurai's calcs can't be used anymore but physicality doesn't really matter given Rick being an actually skilled fighter would probably just body walt the direct feats from what would be canon to AMC's walking dead is most likely higher than Walt's 9-C feats and definitely lower when he's 10-A but to go on the more interesting stuff

So with season 1 equipment I can easily see walt being able to get rick in a similar situation he did with Krazy 8 and Emilio in season 1 just locking up rick with poison gas while getting out at a safe distance, if they are far enough to not have line of sight with each other I think it is possible for Walt also to blow up Rick with the fulminated mercury I believe rick is baseline dura wise with an explosive that's 836800 joules and baseline is 15,000 joules this makes a difference 55.78 times meaning walt can oneshot rick with this and I believe he can get far enough for this to be a viable strategy

Also he most likely has chemicals to set the lab ablaze like what we see at the end of season 4 which much like what I've said with gases can trap rick inside with fire as well

so yeah inconclusion I think walt would get ****** up if the two got into cqc or gun range but that is unlikely to happen which thanks to the preptime here and distance Walt can nicely take this dub
Vote Counted

you stole my idea from boyfriend friday night funkin vs walter hartwell white sr breaking bad :mad:

anyways i don’t know what you think i’ve done but if we were to battle i’ve already won ask gus you don’t wanna face off against me i’ll stuff you in a barrel and make a dude smoothie (huaugh) your sense of duty gets your group into some deep doody always getting saved by some samurai booty i’m a kingpin cooking crystal in the middle of the day having dinner by the pool with the DEA run you over with my aztek GTA if you ever try to stop heisenberg getting paid heres a hot dose let me watch you choke on the truth you look up to me like i’m a pizza on the roof cause you’re a loser a failure to your whole entire crew i’ve seen walter jr. handle walkers better than you fra

Probably going to give it to Rick. Even if Walt is in an RV, Rick is a cop and has pretty good accuracy. He totally helped morb wipe out that criminal who was speeding towards the road block, and Walter will likely be going a lot slower in an RV. Having time to set traps that can screw Walter's chances is also pretty useful too.

He totally helped morb
morbius_onesheet_1400x2100_he.jpg

Probably going to give it to Rick. Even if Walt is in an RV, Rick is a cop and has pretty good accuracy. He totally helped morb wipe out that criminal who was speeding towards the road block, and Walter will likely be going a lot slower in an RV. Having time to set traps that can screw Walter's chances is also pretty useful too.
i don’t think the arguments for walt have anything to do with his vehicles, the rv probably wouldn’t even fit in the superlab

Didn't see that's were the fight takes place.

Still think Rick takes it due to his guns and being able to lay traps inside the lab.

I mean, Rick has more experience actually fighting constantly plus he's also a cop, has better standards weapons, and has to deal with more deadly opponents on a more consistent basis. Being in a place that doesn't offer great cover against firearms also isn't great.

Yeah voting Rick here, been a long while since I saw WD but I remember him being stupidly accurate sometimes he prolly gets the killing blow in more consistently.

I mean, Walt doesn't know where Rick is either, plus pretty sure shooting is quicker than throwing in a confrontation.

Stealth Mastery? Scans?

Pretty sure Rick's is better anyway for sneaking into enemy camps and avoiding zombies literally almost all the time.

I mean, Walt doesn't know where Rick is either, plus pretty sure shooting is quicker than throwing in a confrontation.
the whole point is that it isn’t a direct confrontation, because neither of them knows where the other is.
Stealth Mastery? Scans?
this is the closest thing to a clip i could find

Pretty sure Rick's is better anyway for sneaking into enemy camps and avoiding zombies literally almost all the time.
that doesn’t mean he can find walt. rick needs to see walt to shoot him, but walt doesn’t really need to see rick. he can just blow up the superlab, really.

I meant if they got into a confrontation.

You'll have to provide context, that quality is abysmal, lol

Blow up the superlab? Wouldn't kill himself? Doesn't seem in character either.

You'll have to provide context, that quality is abysmal, lol
the police are aware that walt, now a wanted criminal, is back in town, so they send law enforcement to guard skyler’s house (suggested by marie, implied by skyler, later confirmed when walter leaves the house and we see them outside). walt gets into skyler’s house despite it being guarded. his interaction with skyler in the video proves that he got in undetected. he leaves the house without being seen as well.
Blow up the superlab? Wouldn't kill himself?
not if he’s standing above it, no.
Doesn't seem in character either.
he literally does it in the show lol

Okay, still not as impressive as Rick's

I mean, if he's on the catwalk, that's pretty much revealing yourself to be shot to death.

I mean, seems unrealistic just to kill one person, unless he doesn't care about cooking again.

I mean, if he's on the catwalk, that's pretty much revealing yourself to be shot to death.
rick still has to realize walt's up there, aim, and shoot before walt can drop a bomb on him
I mean, seems unrealistic just to kill one person, unless he doesn't care about cooking again.
in season 3 or 4 he wouldn't want the lab destroyed, but in season 1, walter doesn't even know who gus is. walt has season 1 equipment here, which should mean this is season 1 walt.

Back