• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Already been done before.

Flash blitzstomps repeatedly, Reinhard activates Fenriswolf and Blitzstomps.

That said, Flash COULD BFR into the speed force.

Also, Amitabha is faster then Wally.

Amitabha is also not 4-C

Apart from that, you are correct though. Even speedforce BFR wouldn't work, thanks to Gladshiemr's "unbound from the multiverse" teleportation.

And then what? Reinhard activates NF, hops into Gladshiemr and teleports back to the Flash, now faster than him, and kills him easily

Well wally's chance is TT but i bet he won't do that out of the gate and chanting NF means wally can't get near Rein (Ren tried to get to wolfgang before he finished his true briah but he never could reach him and failed) so If wally tries to stop him he can't

Can speed steal do that? Freeze him completely, as if time had stopped (which reminds me - resistance to time manipulation).

Because if it can only slow him down, even to a point where it seems like time has stopped, it won't help.

Y'all are really underestimating the speed difference.

Reinhard isn't even close to 1% SoL.

Wally is tredecillions times FTL.

Speedsteal makes it so it takes a million years to even blink. Unless Reinhard has taken something like that, he's not recovering from that, as he can't activate NF until way after win conditions are met.

once NF is activated there will be an issue due to NF allowing Rein to instantly exceed opponents speed, speed steal while steals the speed he needs to well get to rein...plus any action in NF well the true one can damage the soul like screaming (its loud AF lol)

Pretty much since the OP didn't equalize speed here so Flash/Wally has the absolute speed advantage......

Speed Steal doesn't work with NF.

You need to stop him in every podsible way, not deaccelerate him, Wilhelm was doing this and just got blitzed over and over.

Also, Ren nearly stoped time and NF just didn't give a shit and blitzed him.

What is NF ? Ren time power just accelerate his own time so he just speed up himself and Reinhard can causly block his attacks while joking around

Ah yeah time steal\slow doesn't work on Nifilheimer fenriswolf, EEF Ren got destroyed by Schreiber so unless you stop time itself you won't get ahead of him

@ZERO Yes, but Rein needs time to activate NF, and if speed steal works, Reinhard will be incapacitated long enough for it to count as a victory, by virtue of being too slow to do anything.

I'm more wondering if resistance to time manipulation would let Reinhard resist speed steal, because if he can't, Flash wins via incap

True. Though there is a fair difference in how they look, so he might not be able to find him, unless Reinhard introduced himself first.

well one thing is that wally won't do that the first thing he does and assumes he'll go down eventually though i'm just gonna put that the apoptosis nature allowed him to survive that (Ren stabbed rein in the past and he like 3 seconds later going balistic) though i presume rein's type 8 is disabled ofc just leaving it there for ya all

True Flask will blitz before he have the chacne to do anything, but HEY keomono-dono was never normal nazi ...

I thought you said Reinhard can't be killed unless you kill Mercius? That's why BB couldn't kill him.

Matthew Schroeder said:
I assume this is devoid of morals? So it could work.
SBA says in character, so I doubt the Flash is just going to go on a killing spree. Plus I'm 99% sure that the Flash doesn't like using time travel to solve his problems due to paradoxes.

Gargoyle One said:
I thought you said Reinhard can't be killed unless you kill Mercius? That's why BB couldn't kill him.
We ignore that in matches. I only said that because it was a general discussion

Gargoyle, she couldn't kill him because even without the T8 Immortality, he still having incredbly high amounts of Divinity by virtue of being a Hadou God Apoptosis, and also hax extreme resistances against her powers.

Also, Reinhard still having the soul sensor to detect even the specific charactristics of Wally's Soul.

And does Barry even know how he was in the past or that he can kill him in the past?

None of that means anything because I thought BB could just go to the past and kill Rein

That doesn't make any sense at all....

No Time manipulation is useless against speedsteal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back