• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Engineer, you bugger get off me cheese!

The world is in economic decline for mechanics due to rising prices in materials forcing the Engineer and Wallace to be on a budget having to make what they need out of the limited supply of scraps in a junkyard. The Engineer spots Wallace digging through metal

"Hey! there ain't enough metal for the both of us partner"

"Oh sorry bout that just needs a little bit of this to get one of me contraptions up n runnin just to help serve some tea and some Wensleydale"

"Tea? Wensly-h'what? Son tell me why I should let you have this for some B rate British foods"

"B rate!? How dare you I'll have you know that Wensleydale was ranked Cheese of the year"

The two men now enraged start building in order to start a fight

The Engineer is Small Building

Wallace is at base

The two only have access to some basic tools

Speed Equalized

the two are 15 meters away from each other

Battle takes place in a Junkyard

Wallace:

Engineer:2

Incon:

Last edited:
I think Engi would be far more skilled due to being recognized as one of the deadliest mercenaries in the world, and would likely be able to build sentries quicker than Wallace could build anything.

Basically. Engi is probably more skilled and should be able to get sentries and such up much quicker then Wallace.

Issue is Engi has also been mostly absent from the main story, having been helping the chick I can't remember the name of directly.

I think that’s a bit questionable since this is just garbage the two are working with and Wallace has shown more inventing power with it since he has built entire rockets within a day with just the scraps in his garage and engineer hasn’t shown that or even if he could remake the sentries out of rubbish

But yeah 2 for engi

EuiGl_BVoAELtCk.jpg

BACON FRA.

But Wall potentially may have more then that so maybe now is not the time.

Back