• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Little Dragon vs Wallace Hebertson (Grace)

So, Little Dragon has a slight AP lead, can fly, and has a ranged option in breathing fire which can burn the Were-Rabbit.

The Were-Rabbit, meanwhile, has Wind Manip that could possibly counter the fire breath and easily has the LS advantage. And since the Little Dragon tends to go in close to do its fire breath, that would leave a good opportunity for the Were-Rabbit to jump up and grab it.

However, despite the fact that he can probably get it into a chokehold, I doubt he would continue to hold onto it when it's breathing fire on him, since animal instincts would obviously have him avoid that. Frankly, things just seem to align better for the Little Dragon here.

In summary, I'm voting for the Little Dragon due to its AP, range and Flight, as well as the Were-Rabbit's animal instincts working against him while fighting against a fire-breather.

I can see the wererabbity jumping on the dragon with his better mobility and trowing him around the place with his superior LS untill the little dragon is knocked out

But IDK

From what i saw in this video the only time the Wererabbit did an jump to catch an object on the air was to avoid Gromit's airplane to crash, in an trajectory that even an animalistc entity could predict, dunno if this would happen against an creature that is able to battle (What i assume) are experiece PC's in DDTank

Other thing i notice is that the Wererabbit is pretty coward, most likely he would start to run away when he assumes the tide of the battle is against him

So yeah, as right now i voting on the little dragon

From what i saw in this video the only time the Wererabbit did an jump to catch an object on the air was to avoid Gromit's airplane to crash, in an trajectory that even an animalistc entity could predict, dunno if this would happen against an creature that is able to battle (What i assume) are experiece PC's in DDTank

Other thing i notice is that the Wererabbit is pretty coward, most likely he would start to run away when he assumes the tide of the battle is against him

So yeah, as right now i voting on the little dragon
Works for me, voting little dragon
Counted

Back