• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wacky Races 2017 Profiles?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wacky_Races_(2017_TV_series)

I watch episodes of it every so often, & I must say, it's entertaining, as well as absurd. Very tongue-in cheek, plays with its formulas, premise is played with entertainingly every episode... but what does my positive opinion of it matter?

More importantly, it has TONS of feats, heaps of hax, & oodles of Toon Force. Heck, the most recent episode was about a giant mech fight! Surely keys from such a thing could be fun?

Problem is, while I'll be happy to find feats & discuss, I'm not really experienced at making profiles, & I'm not really a calc member, plus, making revisions to a 'verse is hard when you're the only one who seems to show interest. (Regrettably, the case for many works I like.)

So would anyone else have any interest in helping me make this a 'verse on this Wiki?

(Also, what would be some good ideas for topic for this thread?)

Back