• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ruthless Render Discussion Thread

Send me any specifc shots you want of Castel's Render form to render

I can't send one rn since I'm on mobile, but one for hose links in the op have a picture of the only full body shot of his render form. That being the one where he destroys a chunk of concrete and jumps high in the air. Tho I recall there beings pics of his Render form on the authors twitter

Alright, there's three pictures here that I think so far would make the best render. I'll leave it up to you on which is the best one. The last picture is someone that is likely gonna be used for scaling (Based on how chapter 3 ended I'm predicting Castiel will scale in Render form).
Can't do renders rn my sister and niece have covid and are quarantining in the room with my computer

Can't do renders rn my sister and niece have covid and are quarantining in the room with my computer
Ah, alright. Hope they get better soon.

Uhh, btw, I was gonna add a third tabber for their different forms. One for how he looked at the beginning of the series, one for his Render form, and how he looked after his first Render transformation (The one with white hair on top is how looks now post his first transformation). I have no idea what the hell to name the key tho. Any suggestions (I was thinking maybe Lucifer eyes, but it kinda involves a spoiler)?

Ah, alright. Hope they get better soon.

Uhh, btw, I was gonna add a third tabber for their different forms. One for how he looked at the beginning of the series, one for his Render form, and how he looked after his first Render transformation (The one with white hair on top is how looks now post his first transformation). I have no idea what the hell to name the key tho. Any suggestions (I was thinking maybe Lucifer eyes, but it kinda involves a spoiler)?
Pre-Awakening | Post-Awakening | Render

??

Bump. Based on the calcs done, it seems we're gonna have Street level or Wall level Supersonic low-tiers (Castiel might end up being a tank tho with small building level dura with street or wall ap)

Back