• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hololive Graffiti CRT

Chicxulub i think?
Oh, okay, I see.
Rushia's feat is her version of Chicxulub (both hers and the real one ended the Cretaceous period). Since Rushia's feat was calcable, it got its own value. If it hadn't been calcable, the default Chicxuluc value would have been used instead

Oh, okay, I see.
Rushia's feat is her version of Chicxulub (both hers and the real one ended the Cretaceous period). Since Rushia's feat was calcable, it got its own value. If it hadn't been calcable, but the default Chicxuluc would have been used instead
AH, i understand.

Shouldn't Korone have an AP Possibly 4-C?

What she does is similar to what Maui did in Moana.
The issue is that it would be a fairly big outlier though, seeing as there are no other feats that come even close to it.
At best, it would be "At least 7-A, possibly Low 5-B" (I just did a quick calc for it, and the value would be Low 5-B, not 4-C)

Last edited:
The issue is that it would be a fairly big outlier though, seeing as there are no other feats that come even close to it.
At best, it would be "At least 7-A, possibly Low 5-B" (I just did a quick calc for it, and the value would be Low 5-B, not 4-C)
I don't see how it's an outlier I'm pretty sure it just means none of the other characters are close to her since it's implied she's one of the top dogs.

I did not intend for that pun

Last edited:
Does any of you guys remember if there are instances of the Hololive Office getting damaged (not destroyed)? For example, a wall or the ceiling is destroyed, or a hole is made.

Rushia got terminated from Hololive due to Mafumafu incident and Cover crop fire her
I know it not canon but ......how Hololive universe gonna explain about how she gone.
She just retire and walk out of Office? or she just want to find her way in this universe alone?
We need HeadCanon for her Ending lore to make it make sense to this univese.
She go inside the book as memory? Add her summary ending lore pls

Rushia got terminated from Hololive due to Mafumafu incident and Cover crop fire her
I know it not canon but ......how Hololive universe gonna explain about how she gone.
She just retire and walk out of Office? or she just want to find her way in this universe alone?

You need to understand. We are NOT using lore from the streamer personas, ONLY from HoloGraffiti. Rushia's termination has nothing to do with HoloGraffiti, so it won't be included

Bro, why you suddenly pop this out.

You need to understand. We are NOT using lore from the streamer personas, ONLY from HoloGraffiti. Rushia's termination has nothing to do with HoloGraffiti, so it won't be included
But she will never appear in this universe again and future episodes....T^T
There must be lore reason like head canon for how she gone. (To fill this plot hole )

Hololive manager can seal her in Book of memory for some reason right? (My head Canon theory)

Rushia never appearing again in HoloGraffiti due to termination has nothing to do with her feats and showings in HoloGraffiti.
We do not allow head-canon, only official canon. HoloGra never mentioned Rushia's disappearance, and as such her profile will work by that logic.

Rushia never appearing again in HoloGraffiti due to termination has nothing to do with her feats and showings in HoloGraffiti.
We do not allow head-canon, only official canon. HoloGra never mentioned Rushia's disappearance, and as such her profile will work by that logic.
I understand that......just wonder How the being like her gone forever in that universe without lore explaination.
My answer would be "She stay in Book of Memory forever" (For some reason)
Headcanon dont count is fine but it confirm that she stay in that book of Memory like Kingdom Heart (Winnie the pooh book)
That consider a mystery & good ending for her lore even it just headcanon that not allow.

Anyway, on more relevant news, the verse page was renamed to simply Hololive, to avoid any company-mentioning issues.

Also, I have more HoloGra profiles on the way. Hopefully I can publish some of them over the weekend.
Is subarusaurus & Subaru consider a Diffrent keys? Dinosaur key & Duck Key
Dino key : Class 5 Lifting like trex
Duck key : I dont know lol

Back