• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hololive Graffiti CRT

Welcome to the Holo no Graffiti CRT of Hololive.

For a while, the addition of VTuber profiles for the characters wasn't possible, due to the lack of official content needed to create them. Earlier this year, some members of VShojo were able to get profiles, primarily thanks to them having detailed official lore.
For Hololice however, the content was lacking... until we look at Holo no Graffiti, or HoloGra for short.

HoloGra is an official episodic animated series created by Cover, the parent company of Hololive. Each episode features some of the talents partaking in often crazy, over-the-top activities or situations. I went and watched every single episode of HoloGra for the purpose of trying to see if something could be used from them. And the answer is yes! With currently over 180 episodes, there's plenty of content to chew on for profile-making.

I compiled all the episodes, abilities and feats in this blog.

However, not all Hololive talents would be able to have profiles at this point. First, only those of the Japanese branch appear in HoloGra (minus one instance of Gura and Ina, but no feats happen). Second, some JP talents are almost featless or abilityless, making them ineligible for profiles. Finally, HoloGra sometimes has some beyond-wacky episodes, which can makes things hard to track from a coherency standpoint.

This thread will serve as a "headquarters" for anything related to the creation/handling of Hololive profiles based on HoloGra.

Note: The profiles to be made are exclusively for HoloGra. Only what is shown in the episodes, the core personality traits, and the basic self-introduction of each member found on the official Hololive website should be used. No non-HoloGra lore (like the Haato/Haachama lore or Watame's resurrection ability), no HoloAlternative, no HoloEarth, no manga. If abilities or lore appears in both non-HoloGra and HoloGra, then obviously that's fine.

Feats
I believe that aiming to figure out the strongest feats first, and then progressively going down would be the more effective. That way, it'd be easier to scale members to certain feats, from strongest to weakest.

Awaiting evaluation
  • In Episode 186, Kanata launches Haato into space who crashes into the Moon. Haato's impact on the moon shattered it
  • In Episode 82, Rushia's rage caused her to end the Cretaceous period, creating a blast that could be seen from space
  • In Episode 58, Pekora floods a citywith her tears in 5 seconds. The water level reached the height of several floors of apartment buildings
  • In Episode 39, Episode 126 and Episode 160, the Hololive building is destroyed by Shion, Korone and Ayame respectively
  • In Episode 31, Noel punches the office building - that's in space - onto Mars
  • In Episode 113, Suisei lifts a boulder
  • In Episode 95, Miko carries Shibuya's Moyai statue
  • In Episode 178, Pekora carries a shrunk moon on her back
  • In Episode 69, it takes Fubuki, Ayame, Okayu and Korone ~2.5 seconds to travel from the HoloOffice to the beach
  • In Episode 109, Suisei runs around the Earth multiple times in less than 2 seconds
  • In Episode 186, Watame survives crashing head-first into the earth after being thrown by Botan
  • In Episode 186, Marine survives getting smashed through multiple walls
Others
  • In Episode 24, Korone, with her shadow-stand, throws Okayu beyond the horizon and into space. Okayu survives getting smacked on a meteorite

Last edited:
What do you mean?
I linked the CRT in the Vtuber thread, so people who're interested can join in.

I can probably calc some of these myself, but as I'm deep into two other CRTs by myself, I'd like some help for this one.

I looked a bit into the feats I put in the OP, and I can probably calc most of them.
However, I have no clue how to tackle the moon-busting feat; we'll need help for that one.

In Episode 109, Suisei runs around the Earth multiple times in less than 2 seconds
I do a calc for that and it just a Relativistic
In an episode of HoloGra, Suisei is playing with a cardboard train with Kanata. By running, Suisei circles the Earth 7 times in 3 seconds (From 26 - 29 seconds). So let's calculate Suisei's running speed

7 times around the Earth in 3 seconds

Speed of Light = 299,792,458 m/s
Speed of Sound = 343 m/s
Circumference of the Earth = 40,075.017 km/40,075,017 m

40,075,017 x 7 = 280,525,119 : 3 = 93,508,373 m/s

93,508,373 : 299,792,458 = 0.3119103583 x 100% SoL = 31.19103583% SoL (Relativistic)

93,508,373 : 343 = 272,619.16327 Mach (Relativistic)

So Suisei's speed in the HoloGra anime at that time was 31% SoL/272.619 Mach. Suisei has Relativistic speed.

I do a calc for that and it just a Relativistic
I appreciate the help and calc, but Suisei's runtime of 7 times around the Earth lasts 1.5 seconds

I assume you considered the time to be 0:26-0:29, but the Earth-run is only properly visible at 0:27:50-0:29. The 1.5s before the Earth shot don't amount to anything.

Update: Most of the calcs have been accepted at this time.

I think profiles for Hologra can slowly be prepared for upload, once the speed feats are approved.

Update

At this current stage, I think that 6 profiles can be made for Holo Graffiti with certainy + 3 maybes.
  • Shion
  • Ayame
  • Korone
  • Noel
  • Kanata
  • Luna
  • Roboco
  • Suisei (maybe)
  • Okayu (maybe)
You can see the profile drafts here, at the top

Last edited:
To Metalballrun's question (hopefully he comes here and sees it)

Well, not necessarily unless someone would need to scale to Korone which would then create an inconsistency.
A lot of the vtubers seem to not scale to one another.

Also, didn't Suisei circle the Earth with the SuiTrain?

Noel has the feat of punching the Office (just the Office, not the whole building) onto Mars. The Office tanked the attack, which puts it at 7-A durability funnily enough. Every Hologirl who destroyed the HoloBuilding (Ayame, Shion, Korone) scales above Noel. Then you have the likes of Roboco and Iroha who both scale to Ayame, also making them 7-A.
Only Kanata and Rushia scale above that.

As for the SuiTrain, calcing KE from it isn't viable because the speed feat isn't an offensive act. I tried.

Should the verse page be called Hololive Production instead of Hololive no Graffiti? That way, it encompasses all current and future media entries by Hololive (like manga and games). I feel that's safer

Should the verse page be called Hololive Production instead of Hololive no Graffiti? That way, it encompasses all current and future media entries by Hololive (like manga and games). I feel that's safer
Feel like Hololive works better since there's like a Hololive game in development and yeah so it encompasses future media entries.

Noel has the feat of punching the Office (just the Office, not the whole building) onto Mars. The Office tanked the attack, which puts it at 7-A durability funnily enough. Every Hologirl who destroyed the HoloBuilding (Ayame, Shion, Korone) scales above Noel. Then you have the likes of Roboco and Iroha who both scale to Ayame, also making them 7-A.
Only Kanata and Rushia scale above that.
Well my comment was about Korone, if the case is that nobody really strictly scales to her. I'm not really sure either way.

As for the SuiTrain, calcing KE from it isn't viable because the speed feat isn't an offensive act. I tried.
I meant the speed, not KE. I was thinking if Kanata can also use the feat, but I guess not.
I remember that Kanata was with Suisei when they circled the Earth. But I rewatched it and it seems like Kanata was closer to being dragged than actually running and keeping up, so I guess she doesn't scale.

Finally danchou have a profile
Meanwhile suisei

6097-B407-0-C55-4065-B56-B-D12-F1-C499526.jpg

“cries in corner”

Roboco-san is better, even the vtuber wiki use that name for Roboco wiki. we also more used with Roboco-san i think and she also refer herself as Roboco-san on her twitter name
most holomember and A-chan also call her Roboco-san

Well my comment was about Korone, if the case is that nobody really strictly scales to her. I'm not really sure either way.

I meant the speed, not KE. I was thinking if Kanata can also use the feat, but I guess not.
I remember that Kanata was with Suisei when they circled the Earth. But I rewatched it and it seems like Kanata was closer to being dragged than actually running and keeping up, so I guess she doesn't scale.
I mean, the only hint that Korone is superior to most in that a large chunk of the Hologirls are terrified of her. In terms of showings, Kanata and Rushia have higher-tier feats

And yeah, Suisei was dragging Kanata in the cardboard train

Back