• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Gods are Super Fast

Testarossa002

Username Only
Just a value change from the current SoL ratings

So this was accepted

Scales to all Olympians and Protogenos
Their combat speed, as gods can intercept the attacks of other gods mid air.
Case in point
“Go on, Apollo!” Lit taunted. “Fire that arrow at me.”
I had seen how fast he could move. No doubt he would pull an Athena and slash my arrow out of the sky before it hit him. So unfair! But shooting at him had never been my plan.
I leaned toward Abelard’s head and said, “Fly!”

The Dark Prophecy; Chapter 16

A shame it'll only get a "possibly" rating since the feat it's based off is treated as such.
However, I'm not opposed to any idea that can make this a full rating.

This has been applied for the Olympians and can be closed.
I'm going to do a overhaul for the Protogenos
So they can stay as they are for now

Back