• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

W.I.T.C.H. At least High 3-A, likely 2-A Characters

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordGriffin1000

Awakened after 1000 years
He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
Here we go, my thread compiling the evidence for At least High 3-A, 2-C and potentially 2-A W.i.t.c.h. characters.

Important Note 1: I highly recommend you read, my W.i.t.c.h. Cosmology thread to understand the exact size of the verse and other important things.

Important Note 2: None of the these feats scale to the characters physically as they do them through magic and we've seen them harmed by lesser attacks so only the characters Attack Potency will be effected unless proven otherwise or the characters use shields which come from the same power source.

The Wise Men/The Oracle

The Veil

In Part 1. The Twelve Portals Volume 1, Chapter 1 Hollyween Page 50 and 51, we learn that their was only a single universe but then it was split in two by the Veil and that the veil also separates other universes.

Let me tell you a story, girls! A story as old as time...

...a distant time when everything was young and spirits and creatures lived under the same sky!

There was a single universe, an immense kingdom ruled by nature... a kingdom that lasted eons...

...until spirits and creatures learned evil and all was divided into those wanted peace and those who thrived on others' pain.

To separate the two sides, the Veil was created. Evil and injustice were banished to the dark realm called Metamoor.

Before separating for eternity, the universe gave life to the Fortress of Kandrakar in the very heart of infinity.

There, the mightiest spirits and creatures stand guard...

There, the protectors of the veil reside, and there, if you wish, you may also journey...

Next Page

It is no coincidence that you are all here. You are the new Guardians of the Veil ~ the most important warriors in a battle that began thousands of years ago!

The Veil?

The world is actually made up of many different worlds, and the veil is the very fabric that divides them...

...a mesh whose fibers have became dangerously fragile!

In Part 1 The Twelve Portals Volume 2, Chapter 9 The Four Dragons Page 50, it states that the wise men of Kandrakar created the Veil which separated the dark universe Metamoor from the rest.

...it was created to defend the rest of the universe from the threat of Metamoor!

The ancient Wise Men of Kandrakar erected the barrier as we waited for the light of Meridian to rise and illuminate that dark universe!

So we learn that the Wise Men of Kandrakar created the Veil which separated the original single universe and going off what Yan Lin stated about "The World" being made up of other "worlds" and the veil divided them as well, this would be a 2-A feat and I'll explain why.

As I've already proven in the Cosmology scale thread, the W.I.T.C.H. verse is infinite in size and has infinite universes each with their own separate space and time. Since everything started out as a single universe, and the Wise Men of Kandrakar which includes the Oracle created a magic barrier that divided them, it means a finite amount of people created a barrier that divided a single infinite sized universe into infinite separate universes with their own space and time which is 2-A (Multiverse level+)

The Resonance

In Part 2 Nerissa's Revenge Volume 3, Chapter 21 Under Shadow Sign Page 25, the congregation use the Resonance in order to try and stop Nerissa and it's stated that the Resonance frequencies could shatter the fortress itself.

We're ready Oracle... but I half to ask - are you truly ready to unleash the devastating power of the Resonance against Nerissa?

What worries you?

The cure may be worse than the disease!

It could be catastrophic. The Resonance frequencies could shatter the fortress itself....

As I pointed out in my Cosmology thread, the Fortress of Kandrakar/Temple of Congregation, is a structure that was created by the universe itself and contains a Memory Vault for each member of the congregation which are capable of holding infinite memories for their endless life span. This means the Resonance could potentially destroy several infinite sized rooms which is High 3-A (High Universe level)

Saving 1000 Universes

In Part 2 Nerissa's Revenge Volume 3, Chapter 22 The Broken Heart Page 124, the Oracle states that Kandrakar is a doorway to 1000 universes and when Nerissa's dark power broke through it, said universes could have collapsed.

Kandrakar is the doorway to a thousand universes.

When evil broke through the walls of this fortress, these universes could have collapsed. It was our duty to prevent catastrophe!

That's why we formed a meditation ring, leaving you on your own.

A few more seconds though, and we'd have succumbed to the darkness around us.

This is a 2-C (Multi-Universe level), the Oracle, Yan Lin, and 4 other members of the congregation had the power to stop exactly 1000 universes from collapsing. And as you know, if you read my W.i.t.c.h cosmology size thread, those universes are separate in space and time, and are infinite in size.

Elyon/Crown of Light

Infinite Power

In Part 1 The Twelve Portals Volume 2, Chapter 7 One Day You'll Meet Him Page 151, Cedric stated Elyon has infinite power.

She needs to feel free and safe to fully acquire her infinite powers.

Cedric, who has knowledge on the subject, states Elyon has infinite power and while this can be seen as hyperbole, there is more backing this.

Endless Magical Energy

In Part 1 The Twelve Portals Volume 3, in the final pages of the book on Phobos info sheet it not only states Phobos wants to absorb Elyon's endless magical power but also use it to destroy the Veil.

He has a dream - to absorb Elyon's endless magical energy to destroy the Wall, allowing him to return to conquering other worlds and dimensions.

It directly states Elyon has endless magical energy which Phobos planned to use it to destroy the Veil (the "Wall" in the text is referring to the Veil). However it is stated that the Veil became weak overtime due to the constant holes being put in it so I'd say we ignore the Veil destruction and focus on the endless energy statement.

The Oracle Fears Her Power

In Part 1 The Twelve Portals Volume 3, Chapter 11 The Crown of Light Page 130, The Oracle outright admits Elyon's power is greater than Phobos and that the decision she's about to make actually frightens him.

I just sensed the arrival of a power even greater than that of Phobos... Elyon's.

The girl's about to reach a decision!

Yes, and that is exactly what frightens me.

As we know, the Oracle contributed to a 2-C and 2-A feat. If Elyon's power frightens him than the infinite power/endless magical energy statements should be considered valid, otherwise he wouldn't be afraid of her in the slightest.

Cedric's statement

In Part 4 Trial of the Oracle Volume 3, Chapter 46 The Strength of Courage Page 116, Cedric makes a statement about using the Crown of Light to destroy the Fortress of Kandrakar.

Cedric, Phobos's servant-with the Crown of Light!

You said it worm!

...and I'll use it's power to destroy this place if anyone tries to stop me!

That "place" Cedric is referring to is the Fortress of Kandrakar which again, was created by the universe itself and holds the Memory Vault which are infinite in size. This would support the infinite power statement for Elyon and why the Oracle would fear her power. Not to mention the Wise Men were in that room, the same Wise Men that contributed to the Resonance, the saving 1000 universes feat, and the creation of the Veil feat so if Cedric wasn't holding at least High 3-A power from the Crown, they would have laughed at him and stopped him.

Heart of Kandrakar

Important Note: The Guardians full power comes from the Heart of Kandrakar but thier power greatly depends on their unity and bond as friends. If even one of them isn't in sync with the others, they are effected greatly. The feats I will be using will only apply to the Guardians when at "full power", so their lesser feats can't be used as anti-feats because the verse specifically tells us that their power depends on their unity and bond as friends.

Infinite Power

In Part 2 Nerissa's Revenge Volume 1, Chapter 16 The Mark of Nerissa Page 213, Yan Lin, a former Guardian, states that the Heart of Kandrakar has infinite power.

Together, we faced every danger. We were a great group - until Nerissa decided to usurp the Heart of Kandrakar

It's infinite power devoured her. We tried to stop her...

Now like with Elyon, this infinite power statement could be see as hyperbole without something more concrete to back it up. Luckily, it does.

Nerissa's Statement

In Part 2 Nerissa's Revenge Volume 3, Chapter 21 Under the Shadow Sign Page 8, Nerissa states she was going to destroy the Fortress of Kandrakar.

I'll raze the fortress to the ground and drag the Oracle and the congregation through the dirt.

In order to preformed this feat, Nerissa's (with the Heart of Kandrakar) would need to be High 3-A because of the Memory Vaults that are within the fortress which are infinite in size.

Superior to the Resonance

As I already pointed out above in the Wise Men/The Oracle section, the Resonance could potentially shatter the Fortress of Kandrakar which contains the Memory Vaults of infinite size.

However, Nerissa and her minions survived it. This would be considered an outlier because they aren't this durable physically but in Part 2 Nerissa's Revenge Volume 3, Chapter 21 Under the Shadow Sign Page 62 It tells us exactly how they survived the Resonance, when the congration was going attempt it again.

Nerissa hasn't won yet. Gather the assembly for the Resonance!

Oh... the assembly for the Resonance! I'm shaking in my boots!

I can face anything. I'm not afraid of anyone, and nothing can stop me...

...because nothing can withstand the dark power of the Heart of Kandrakar!

As we see, the reason Nerissa isn't afraid of being hit by the Resonance again because the Heart of Kandrakar is superior and would protect her. We've seen the Heart act on it's own and also responds to it's owners thoughts. This is how she and her minions survived it the first time and why she's not scared of it.

Since the Resonance is capable of High 3-A destruction and the Heart is superior, this means the Heart of Kandrakar being at least High 3-A is solid.

Nerissa corrupts Kandrakar and collapses 1000 universes

In Part 2 Nerissa's Revenge Volume 3, Chapter 22 The Broken Heart Pages 71 to 74, Nerissa uses the dark power of the Heart of Kandrakar to corrupt the Fortress of Kandrakar.

Oracle! Nerissa's about to...

Yes, I think I know what she's plotting. The Heart of Kandrakar's created an ethereal shield too!

Listen, Guardians. Keep your thoughts focused on Kandrakar at all times!

Wh-what do you mean?

If your mind strays, the shield grows weaker!

So? Then we can destroy it and get out!

No! It wants to protect you, not trap you.

Protect us from what?

From evil Will. Pure evil!

Next Page

The Oracle watches in astonishment as, outside the fortress, Nerissa focused. Then...

...a murmur. A terrible command flows from her lips like poison.

And thus...

...the Heart of Kandrakar...

...breaks!

Next Page

The broken heart, which has always been the mark of the former Guardian...

...wasn't just a symbol, but an omen!

Black drops start leaking from the crack in the jewel...

...Tar-like tears that fall on Kandrakar's fortress...

...and begin coating it...

...corrupting it's perfect, ageless architecture...

Next Page

The endless staircase, the majestic walls, the adorned floors...

...everything disappears, swallowed by a sinister black sea...

...and Kandrakar. Which has always been a place of light...

...is lost in darkness!

As you can see the dark power from the Heart of Kandrakar could corrupt the Fortress of Kandrakar and that's not all. It's revealed later by the Oracle that since Kandrakar is the doorway to 1000 universe, the evil that broke through the fortress walls caused them to collapse.

So the Heart of Kandrakar's dark power could collapse 1000 universes. Even if this is considered a chain reaction, it still holds more power than the Oracle and Wise Men who could stop said universes from collapses so it's a legit feat.

The Banshee

In Part 3 A Crysis on Both Worlds Volume 1, Chapter 28 So Near, Yet So Far Page 2
, a man named Ari gained control of a Banshee that can grant him wishes and the Oracle stated that he has the power to destroy Kandrakar.

He is a dangerous fool, Orube. He has the power to attack Kandrakar.

You must prevent that from happening. His power could destroy Kandrakarand his anger makes him stronger.

Kandrakar is an infinite size realm as I've proven in the cosmology thread. So for Ari to be able to do this, the Banshee would have to be capable of High 3-A level of destruction with her power.

Conclusion

The Wise Men/The Oracle

The Wise Men of Kandrakar and the Oracle created the Veil (a magic barrier) which divided a single infinite sized universe into infinite universes that all have separate space and time. This is a 2-A (Multiverse level+) feat.

A small group used their power to create the Resonance which frequency is capable of shattering the Fortress of Kandrakar which contains the Memory Vaults that are infinite in size. This is a High 3-A (High Universe level) feat.

A small group of them could prevent the collapse of a 1000 universes and showed no strain. This is a High End 2-C (Multi-Universe level) feat.

Elyon

We have a statements about Elyon having "infinite power" and "endless magical energy" and the Oracle outright is frighten by her power which would back her being At least High 3-A, likely 2-A since the Oracle holds the highest level of power out of all the Wise Men. Finally, Cedric claimed he could have destroyed the Fortress of Kandrakar.

The Heart of Kandrakar

The Heart of Kandrakar is stated by a previous Guardian to have infinite power and this is backed by Nerissa's statement of being able to destroy the Fortress of Kandrakar which would require High 3-A power because of the Memory Vaults within. We also have her statement about the Heart being the greatest power and being superior to the Resonance which could shatter the Fortress of Kandrakar so infinite power is backed.

It's also backed by Nerissa's corrupting Kandrakar and the dark power that she released from the Heart of Kandrakar was causing the 1000 universes to collapse and while it's possible this was a hax or chain reaction feat. She still holds more power than the Oracle and Wise Men who could stop those 1000 universes from collapsing so the Heart scales above them.

The Banshee

The Banshee could give Ari the power to not only attack Kandrakar but also destroy it. Kandrakar is infinite in size.

Scaling

I think At least High 3-A, likely 2-A for the Oracle, Elyon (Crown of Light/Full Power), Nerissa (Heart of Kandrakar), the Guardians (Heart of Kandrakar/Full Power), and the Banshee is valid given the infinite power and High 3-A statements, including the 2-A feat from the Wise Men/Oracle.

I obviously agree. Also, the fearing Elyon's power was an severely nerfed version of her, prior to the Crown of Light. Even after becoming the Oracle, the main villain of that arc still wanted nothing to do with her or to agitate her, because he was afraid he'd get steamrolled before he could get the Crown.

I'm honestly surprised how fast you got to work on this. I agree on this
I'm actually surprised myself. Majority of my time was spent on getting the profiles set up and then after I created the teleportation speed thread, I went to work on the Cosmology thread but by that time, I had already knew where the feats I needed were so it was quicker than I expected.

This looks like it has enough support so I'll close it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back