• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vtubers discussion thread

No **** no please. Not her. Of all people, not her... I just started getting into her streams...

I coudnt catch the full stream, did she explain why?

**** I can't, this is such a gutpunch...

Last edited:
Anyway to different topic, peoples who still bring up VShojo and Nux disasters and demonized the agency and it's members make me feel sick af
Ever since Kson and Amemiya announcement, these folks always bring it up and i really want to stab them 28 time for their ignorance and stupidity

Pretty obvious there's a lot going on with Sana considering she barely streams especially compared to the other Council members. Aside from her health problems and other work IRL there's been some other IRL stuff that made her go to long breaks.

It's all for the best and just wish her luck.

Question

is there a list to all the games ever played by hololive or no?

also if hololive did get a verse page/profiles what hax and tier would the characters be?

Question

is there a list to all the games ever played by hololive or no?

also if hololive did get a verse page/profiles what hax and tier would the characters be?
Don't know, maybe there are but you gonna have to dig for that.

Don't know about the indiviual chars and their lore but the god tier of Hololive as far as I'm aware is the 4 entity that created the universe so they're low-2C due to time exist, don't know about hax but Mori and consequently Death sensei have possibly abstract existence type 1 and maybe omnipresent too due to Mori being the very moment that someone die and Death sensei simply scale to or above for obvious reason.

Better ask the subreddit or the discord server for that, but I doubt anyone besides Hololive staff or an absolute superfan actually keeps track of all the games over a dozen talents play over the course of several years.

If Hololive gets a verse page some JP vtubers like Shion are planet level according to her lore. The HoloCouncil is a lot more difficult to grasp in AP since they're just wardens instead of creators but they will have some higher end hax.

The HoloCure game might have better and more quantifiable feats. HoloGra was supposed to be where you can get most of their feats and what could qualify them to get profiles as it is essentially anime shorts, but a lot of the episodes are lost/in Chinese sub, and nobody has made an effort to re-watch all of them and get feats.

Better ask the subreddit or the discord server for that, but I doubt anyone besides Hololive staff or an absolute superfan actually keeps track of all the games over a dozen talents play over the course of several years.

If Hololive gets a verse page some JP vtubers like Shion are planet level according to her lore. The HoloCouncil is a lot more difficult to grasp in AP since they're just wardens instead of creators but they will have some higher end hax.

The HoloCure game might have better and more quantifiable feats. HoloGra was supposed to be where you can get most of their feats and what could qualify them to get profiles as it is essentially anime shorts, but a lot of the episodes are lost/in Chinese sub, and nobody has made an effort to re-watch all of them and get feats.
I saw how the blog posts made profiles for them

Is there a reason why the avatars are anime-like? (This is assuming no Japanese company/the youtuber is also not Japanese)

is it because anime makes avatar look cooler?

About the hololive Minecraft stuff

fans can’t join their server can they? Even if they know the IP address right

since it’s a private server or whatever?

About the hololive Minecraft stuff

fans can’t join their server can they? Even if they know the IP address right

since it’s a private server or whatever?
Basically yes, that and surely someone from the staff is keeping an eye on it so it's safe to say that if for some reason you were to get in there you wouldn't last long.

Although how did you come to have that question?

Yeah I severely doubt the Hololive group would appreciate random people going into their own private servers and potentially ruining whatever it is they're making. Unless you want to be a victim of Pekoland when they see any tinkering, go right ahead.

Barging into anyone's private server is bad lol guess what would happen if you do that in a server of a company that puts their talents' privacy as one of its top priorities.
You might even be treated as a pariah by the fandom for that shit and will have to abandon your current internet skin.

Barging into anyone's private server is bad lol guess what would happen if you do that in a server of a company that puts their talents' privacy as one of its top priorities.
You might even be treated as a pariah by the fandom for that shit and will have to abandon your current internet skin.

you know I wish the hololive China incident never happened because I kinda wish to see civia and yogiri interact with the hololive EN branch. That would be nice because Amelia and gawr.

but that’s never gonna happen because of the taiwan incident.

i mean nijisanji proved it was possible for CN vtubers to interact with other branches. (Sure youtube is banned in China but it still happened)

I posted them once here somewhere, but here are the privated episodes in english

You forgot Spade
Yeah only these three that doesn't deserve it, the rest? Let's not talk about that

wphdjzef6el51.jpg

she drives a Honda civiac

anyway I wonder if vtubing is the future? After all technology is always advancing and I think more of more people would do vtubing because of that since as technology is advancing it will become easier and cheaper to make a avatar of yourself on YouTube

And well, if people are okay with it, might as well get shit going regarding HoloGra. I will do a quick scrimm through the episodes and get feats.

On top of my head:

Speed feats

Insane speed feat done by Suisei 0:27

Okayus Lambo can reach Mach 100 0:50

Aqua leaves Earth's orbit in 4 seconds 0:02

AP/LS/Striking feats

Roboco pulls at Shion so hard she drills through the office building 0:35

Noel onetaps a wall 0:10

AND MORE but i'm too lazy to fish them out right now. Their prehistoric episode is in contention by the way, because i'm unsure about the validity of Rushias feat in that episode

And dont get me started on the esotheric hax those girls have. Portal creating doors, soul and transmutating cameras, whatever the **** Shion gets in terms of spells

And well, if people are okay with it, might as well get shit going regarding HoloGra. I will do a quick scrimm through the episodes and get feats.

On top of my head:

Speed feats

Insane speed feat done by Suisei 0:27

Okayus Lambo can reach Mach 100 0:50

Aqua leaves Earth's orbit in 4 seconds 0:02

AP/LS/Striking feats

Roboco pulls at Shion so hard she drills through the office building 0:35

Noel onetaps a wall 0:10

AND MORE but i'm too lazy to fish them out right now. Their prehistoric episode is in contention by the way, because i'm unsure about the validity of Rushias feat in that episode

you thinking we can get profiles for hololive soon?

If someone is willing to calc every feat I'm going to throw their way over the time and help me organize scaling and hax, suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure?

Man, I'm stupid. Could have just linked to the videos instead of using media, I was wondering how I'm going to compile shit with just 5 vids per posts...

Before I continue, lets talk quickly about HoloCure. HoloCure would be another great and indexiable piece of Media for Hololive, problem is that it is a fangame first and foremost. Its basically fanfiction. And we are not allowed to scale fanfiction. This would change if Cover officially endorses the game as part of the media franchise, but until then its no dice. Sadly.

It's more than likely a EN Holostars I believe.

They had auditions some time ago. I'm curious even though I'm not really the target market for male Vtubers considering the apparent strict standards of Hololive currently

Back