• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vtubers discussion thread

**** I swear to god, being invested in Hololive was the biggest mistake of my life... Sana REALLY had to rip it in me with that Council performance of Astrogirl huh... Sananara, you beeg space baby

LBJAsb2.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah, I wasn't able to watch much of Sana, but it's sad to see her go. Maybe when she gets better she could possibly return in some way.

I truly do not know what's a more bizarre and surreal experience than being awake at three AM and seeing a ******* vtuber roast a notorious lolcow so hard that he blocks her.
r2LSwzY.png

I stay winning.
And several days after I post this, the design of the other three new vtubers were revealed. And what I thought was one of the rhino friends in the teasers just turned out to be a very tall bat, wack.
id continue talking about how i feel about these new vtubers but i dont think anybody wants me to go on and on about kemono friends trivia

The logo has the same energy as this:
images

And yeah, Hololive has gone throught so much and they deserve it
I also recommend to watch the stream as well, shit was so excellent

@Veloxt1r0kore your fairy knight tristan avatar does remind me of mori calliope for some reason.

Also today i was watching a video on youtube and then this ad came up And apparently It was a Princess reconnect dive ad but with takanashi kiara on it.

I guess she's helping sponsor the game considering i saw a video of her playing on it.

Back