• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vtubers discussion thread

First Witch just started posting links. Not like profiles would magically sprout from that.

As for me, I don't really have the time to work on that.

Yeah, Im not even done with the physical aspects of them, let alone their hax.

The power hierachy is, roughly speaking, the following:

God tier : Sora. Like, 90% of the cast is scared of angering her and literally fold at the though of fighting her.

Top tier: Korone and Suisei. Both are depicted as menaces you dont want to mess with

High tier: Noel and Roboco. Depicted as the physically strongest characters

Uncertain: Okayu, Shion, Haachama and Ayame. Shion and Haachama just whip out the craziest haxes in nearly every episode they appear, but arent treated as menaces by the rest of the group. Same goes for Ayame, who seem to have the entire cursed item depot of the office at her disposal, UBW style. Okayu is like, the only one who isnt scared of Sora and Korone, but literally does nothing to suggest any power standing.

And the rest all seem to hover around the same level

Hard to tell with only 1 valid entry in the series. It most definitly scales above the average tier though, with neither Rushia nor Ayame being willing to face it

i remember looking at the omniversal battlefield wiki and they stated gawr gura and the others are massively FTL+ and are multi solar system level

as well as multiversal+ level

though aren’t they 8-B cause I remember the blog posts stated that.

I mean there are people saying hololive is multiversal. Where did they get that idea

considering the top tier is low 2-C
technically you can get that if you give the time traveler lore to amelia.

but so far these are things that are likely to be exclusive to ame until hololive makes it canon.

technically you can get that if you give the time traveler lore to amelia.

but so far these are things that are likely to be exclusive to ame until hololive makes it canon.

i think it’s because they scale every hololiver to each other. But this causes Scp like stuff because is there even canon in hololive?

besides some hololive don’t collab with others so it’s not possible

i think it’s because they scale every hololiver to each other. But this causes Scp like stuff because is there even canon in hololive?

besides some hololive don’t collab with others so it’s not possible
well, you can consider the things Cover does as canon, and there can always be the possibility of collab if some of them are willing to participate in holograffiti.

There are, as of this date, only 3 possible canons.

1.The general setting and lore

2. Holo Graffiti

3. Holo Alternative, but that is probably going to be merged into 1 if it ever comes out. There is technically a 4. lore, which is the random shit the girl come up with which is not covered in 1. Haachama being a eldricht horror for example falls under 4, that is not canon to 1 nor 2. Which is why Hololive profiles without a solid narratives are always going to be a hot mess

2. Holo Graffiti

3. Holo Alternative, but that is probably going to be merged into 1 if it ever comes out. There is technically a 4. lore, which is the random shit the girl come up with which is not covered in 1. Haachama being a eldricht horror for example falls under 4, that is not canon to 1 nor 2. Which is why Hololive profiles without a solid narratives are always going to be a hot mess
So hololive profiles could happen but definitely not anytime soon.

We could have them far sooner if more people help out with the Hologra stuff, but it is what it is. Inb4 Holostar Collection gets a profile before Hololive does

2. Holo Graffiti

See? This is why i'm not supporting the creation of Hololive profiles, or even Vtuber profiles in general

Yes, which is why we make Hologra profiles now and Holo Alternative profiles later. Because those 2 are actual narratives. At that point we are not making profiles for Vtubers, we are making profiles for characters that are used as vtuber models

It's not rocket science. One look at Hololive powerscaling profiles in other wikis and you'd know instantly what's wrong with them.

Spoiler Alert: They treat their Minecraft streams as canon and use the creation of a minecraft server as a 4-A feat or whatever.

Yes, which is why we make Hologra profiles now and Holo Alternative profiles later. Because those 2 are actual narratives. At that point we are not making profiles for Vtubers, we are making profiles for characters that are used as vtuber models
I'm still unsure tbh, while HoloGra is literally Bobobo-Bobobo and Alternative is a thing, i feel like it would still fall to hot mess

Also is it just me or does anyone find it strange that kiryu actually uploads videos of her Shaving herself monthly on stream?

isn’t hololive supposed to be safe for work? How could she get away with this without getting into trouble with the company?

Link?

And yeah the shorts for HoloGra is enough content for Cover. It plays to their strengths and minimizes weaknesses. Just look at how long it has been since Alternative has been announced and how most of the things we've had were select manga chapters and music videos at most and one controversy with a doujin artist.

Could be for a multitude of factors.
Cover getting more lenient, the fact they had HoloSummer in the past so risky content isn't new, several talents are ASMRers, several talents have gotten drunk on stream, swearing happening frequently for some talents, and Coco generally being a free electron of a content creator as she often had novel ideas and stream concepts

Could be for a multitude of factors.
Cover getting more lenient, the fact they had HoloSummer in the past so risky content isn't new, several talents are ASMRers, several talents have gotten drunk on stream, swearing happening frequently for some talents, and Coco generally being a free electron of a content creator as she often had novel ideas and stream concepts

does it also help that even though she’s shaving her private area the viewers can’t see the actual thing. So maybe that’s why it could be allowed since your not actually seeing it.

does it also help that even though she’s shaving her private area the viewers can’t see the actual thing. So maybe that’s why it could be allowed since your not actually seeing it.
Some hologirls had bath streams, and still do from time to time. And those pass just fine

Back