• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vtubers discussion thread

Soooo does anyone know what’s going on with Kobo’s channel? Her channel is still up but people are saying it’s terminated?

I’ve checked yesterday and today and her channel is still up, but her and a Nijisanji Vtuber had their channels taken down apparently, something to do with a bot on YouTube taking down their channel.

If they’re gonna keep the dynamic Calli and Kiara had for a while, do you think they’re gonna bring the other memes into alt like smol ame?

Smol Ame is a giving, seeing as they already used is in official capacitys. Other memes, depends on how popular and recognizeable it is

We already have profiles for pro wrestlers yet none of us have committed on making Vtuber profiles yet.
The official bio from Holo Council is quite strong. Might be able to create a profile based on that. Because the official bio has capabilities such as CM type 2, AE type 1, Omnipresent, etc. For Attack Potency, maybe it could be Universe level+ or even Multiverse level.

Or something like the Hololive Alternative project. In the Holonometria Archive, there are unique things there. Characters like Fubuki or Ayame might be able to get profiles based on that.

That reminds me, has there been any new chapters for the Hololive manga with Mio, Fubuki and Ayame?

Saw that, and yep it's really amazing
I hope Amemiya would be careful now to avoiding the second disaster, tho i shouldn't worry much because Kson is here

Understandably so, many people popped off when they heard that voice. Kson's a chad who's now continuing her influence ove rthe Vtuber scene.

Back