• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vtubers discussion thread

images
Pretty much me when i saw the announcement

I thought pengumuman meant penguin instead of announcement. There go my dreams of a fourth penguin vtuber.

Everyone's talking about Kobo's nya, but I absolutely know that's a sound effect she stole from somewhere.

The only thing anyone should be acting up on is every time Ayame and Towa does anything cute because no one can resist the diabetes.

Ironmouse, Nyanners, Ollie, Milky Queen, Rainhoe, Daidus, possibly Iofi, likely more...
This is the same guy who was like "What's a Vtuber?" back in 2020.

Ironmouse, Nyanners, Ollie, Milky Queen, Rainhoe, Daidus, possibly Iofi, likely more...
This is the same guy who was like "What's a Vtuber?" back in 2020.
You forgor Moona, she has so many wifes to the point she can't remember which one of them
Also another mention of harem protag is Andi Adinata, from a "jomblo ngenes a.k.a jones" (indo word for maidenless#slapped" to the point This girl always observing to the other girls that had a crush on him 😂

Back