• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vtubers discussion thread

images

COVER can suck a lot but can hardly say this one's on them.
Even if we take the supposed reasons circulating with a grain of salt.

I already knew it was coming, but a termination isn't what i expected
However hating Cover just because of this isn't a best move, yes they made a lot of mistake but this isn't one of them

And i don't want to be that guy but why peoples expected Kson to do something like making an indie branch or something like that? She's not the messiah or whatsoever, i know peoples want to be hopeful but still

If you are at the head of a company, and your employee divulges sensitive private information about said company and/or other employees to a 3rd party, repeatedly, and then that 3rd party publicly releases said information, I find it normal your reaction would be to fire your employee for breach of contract and endangering the other workers.

NDAs and breaches of contract are no joke, they're serious matter. For ANY company, not just Cover, it is normal to fire your employee if they do something so grave. Rushia was likely under heavy stress because of the situation, she panicked and made bad decisions. However, she still divulged sensitive and professionnal information that have the potential to harm the other talents and the company.

In most cases, getting fired is the bare minimum response and punishment for this kind of situation. Obviously, Rushia never meant any harm. Also, this breach of contract is an entirely different topic from her alleged relationship with Mafumafu, in which Cover supported Rushia and stated they don't intervene with her personal life. However, their investigations led to findings that affect far beyond only Rushia as an individual; it stopped being a personal issue. Hearing it might be harsh, but Cover acted as any company would, that's how the world works.

It's too late, Monkey. You like vtubers now.
giphy.gif

Need to escape... But they are good manipulators and attractors BUT I can't...

don't wanna say but....
crazy-laugh-laugh.gif

Bro... Weird, idk... I'm going crazy 👁️

I thought vtubeing was something good........... It is but like the weird side............. Idk
monkey-monke.gif

C....r....i............!!!!!👁️ never

@First_Witch that sounds dope, granted we also haven't heart from Omega in a while so who knows.

On another note, how the hell does Chaos sing like Kronii?

Back