• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

VS Wikia has forgotten the most powerful verse in fiction

I find this absurd. With all due respect to the effort you guys put into this wiki, but its seriously lacking. How could you forget the amazing verse that is Club Penguin? Heck, the verse has the highest, most impressive feats of all time.

During the EPF trial, for instance, the Penguin shows how masterful of a hax character he is, being able to hide from the Narrator of all beings in a massive 4th wall break and feat, is able to run at nearly FTL speeds, shows his reaction speed is even better than his combat speed and showcases a great deal of intelligence.

And dont get me started on the Dojo training, where he literally becomes a ninja and gains tons of hax such as summoning, dura negation and many others.

So, Penguin is 4-B through scaling, with Dura Negation, Summoning, Mind Manipulation, Dream Manipulation, Teleportation, True Godly Regen as he cant die, Immortality type 1 and 3 and many others considering Puffles and other summons of his have shown incredible feats during the years.

ffs, VS WIkia. Im disappointed.

If you guys desire, I can post said feats here. Also, the Penguin is 4-B, but there are many beings and techs above him, such as other high level agents (G and Jetpack Guy come to mind) and Herbert himself. In fact, Herbert could trap the Penguin with no difficulty and stomps him casually, so he should be at least 4-B, probably 3-A with his drill (is even superior in tech to EPF gadgets and has no weakness)

And all the incredible hacks. I'd say CP is the most powerful verse through hax, in fact, through their Card-Jitsu summons and abilities.

I actually did legitimately have a rough draft for the Club Penguin MC a while back, but it was hard to find scans of stuff.

Back