• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

VS Wiki Strange Fake Grail War Season 2

Monarch_Laciel

VS Battles
Retired
Last time on Dragonball Z the Holy Grail War, 9 servants were summoned to the city of London to battle to the death for the Holy Gra - screw it, read it yourself, Season 1 here.

Participants were decided here

Remaining Servants are:

Saber: Justin Sowei (JSW)

NPs: Tsubame Gaeshi, Rho Aias, Unlimited Blade Works

Personal Skills: Clairvoyance (EX), Eyes of the Mind (False) (A), Knowledge of Respect and Harmony (B++)

Class Skills: Magic Resistance and Riding

Statistics: Strength B, Agility B, Endurance B, Mana C, Luck C, NP A+

Appearance: Saber Lancelot's body, Gile's sword

Rider: Ramesses (Ramesses the Sun King)

NPs: Brahmastra, Meseket, Excalibur Galatine

Class Skills: Magic Resistance and Riding

Personal Skills: Numeral of the Saint (EX), True Eyes of the Mind (A), Affections of the Goddess

Statistics (including effects of AotG, but not NotS): Strength A, Agility B+, Endurance B, Mana C, Luck C, NP EX

Appearance: Ramesses's Stage 1 (is that what you wanted?)

Caster: Lewis Seed (Edwellken)

NPs: Requiem for Death, Ochd Deug Odin, Prelati's Spellbook

Personal Skills: Clown's Laughter, Scream of Awe, Consumated Shape

Class Skills: Item Creation and Territory Creation

Statistics: Strength C, Agility B, Endurance C, Mana A+, Luck B, NP A+

Appearance: Henry from Fire Emblem

Starting Location: Somewhere

Archer: (Redgrave)

NPs: Ea, Gae Bolg, GoB

Personal Skills: Disengage (A), Bravery (A+), Battle Continuation (EX)

Class Skills: Magic Resistance and Independent Actio

Statistics: Strength C, Agility C, Endurance C, Mana B, Luck B, NP EX

Appearance: DMC 4 Dante with Jin in tekken 7s jacket

Starting Locatio: Somewhere

Assassi: Blahssassin (Blah)

NPs: Saraswati Meltout (limited), Zabaniya: Ichor of Reverie, G├áomì Luózh─½ J─½ng

Class Skill: Presence Concealment

Personal Skills: Aptitude for Slaughter (tools)(A) (customized for pai), Demon of the Oni Kind (A) (flame type), Alcoholic Fruit (A) (customized as a bad migraine)

Statistics: Strength B+, Agility B, Endurance (B+), Mana C , Luck C, NP EX

Appearance: Meltlilith's body covered in a cloak. Uses Wi Zetian's weapo

Starting Location: Buckingham Palace

Berserker: (Hizack)

NPs: Curruid Coinchenn, Armor of Fafnir, Chronos Rose

Class Skill: Mad Enhancement

Personal Skills: Protection from Arrows, Affections of the Holy Grail, Divinity

Statistics (including effects of ME): Strength A+ (EX with CC), Agility B (A++ with CR), Endurance A, Mana D, Luck C, NP B

Appearance: Phase 3 Siegfried with Curruid Coinchenn equiped and super saiyan 3 hair style.

Starting Locatio: St George's Cathedral

Avenger: GodLlamaGod (LlamaGod)

NPs: Diatrehkon Aster Lonkhe, Enfer Chateua D'lf (needs to deactivate it to begin his attack), Sea of Life (Anti-City and Anti Unit function, B rank, resistable by magic resist B (situational) or higher (90% garaunteed resist), only useable by corruption and duplication of existing water sources, more corrupted water = higher mana cost to maintain, can be somewhat controlled once created, though not to the extent of A:tLA waterbenders)

Class Skills: Avenger, Oblivion Correction, and Self Replenishment

Personal Skills: Thrice Setting Sun, Empyrean Eyes, Knight of Owner

Statistics: Strength B, Agility B (EX with ECD), Endurance C, Mana C, Luck C, NP EX

Appearance: Strange

Starting Location: Somewhere near Tower Bridge ________________________________________________________________________

Deceased Servants

Gunnertombstone

Let the war begi

Tombstonelancer1

[Monarch and I have already done enough with next to nothing from anyone else. I think we've both sorta decided not to do anything until someone does something other than go on standby. Or for me, at least until Red and his master react to the fact that a presence snuck up behind them and left them shirts…]

Well as we played a i saw shirts for us but then i noticed the wind was colder...

"if my guess is right that would be a stealth guy i can't feel his presence but leaving us shirts hehe master what servant can sneak up on people?"

"That would be an assassin class why?

"hmm i think he left presents" *I show a shirt* "Though i wonder how does he know your size" *i grin while taunting and she just blushed*

"Well he didn't attack us..." *I then give her my thoughts*

"Yeah idk what he looks like but i want to see how things will go...hmmm I wonder about that explosion anyway we need to be careful and make something so that assassin can be known to us"

"We need a tactic for that" *She replied with her thoughts*

"Anyway i would try this and wear it later" *After playing i changed with the shirt under my jacket but made sure there is nothing on the shirt to endanger both of us*

[Gonna be honest, I was hoping I could do a bit more with Red's response… oh well, guess I'll do something.]

The sun set, now it's nearing midnight. I went out searching for servants with presence concealed a while ago. I found a servant just wandering around in the lockdown in [wherever JSW is] I observed him a bit, and he shot a knowing took at a trash can somewhat near me. Erm… What? Does he think I'm over by that trash can? Wait, how would he even know I'm here? He must know the dark secrets of that trash can's past! No that sounds stupid…

As I'm thinking he starts walking away briskly. Why's he hurrying suddenly? I decide to tell Lancer about him, I take a picture of him, and send Lancer a message saying "Servant. Rushed. [JSW's location]. Tailing. Attack? Retreat? Wait for you?"

[In case you don't get it, the idea here is that JSW sees a future of a servant (Blahssassin) attacking him from behind the trash can, and I'm asking Lancer what he thinks they should do.]

[text, carrier pigeon, have my master send a messenger with a letter, there are plenty of ways it could work. Going with texts for simplicity though (even if Lancer didn't have one before, Blahssassin kidnapped and killed enough people that picking up a phone shouldn't be a problem)]

[Yeah... but why would I have a phone?]

[I'll just assume you rang Buckingham Palace]

I pick up the ringing thing and look at it. On a small screen, there are the words "Servant. Rushed. Whitechapel. Tailing. Attack? Retreat? Wait for you?"

I read it again. So there's a servant in [JSW location]. But who is contacting me? It isn't my master, he could just telepathically communicate. So by process of elimination, it is either Assassin or Assassin's master.

I pick up the machine and press a few buttons. A message goes through saying "tail. If master, engage"

"tail. If master, engage" I continue following the servant. It's a bit disappointing, but this way I'll get to pop his master! "Understood. How fun~" is what I reply

The hell is this? What's going on? Every time I think I should just attack him, he looks towards the object I had been thinking of attacking him from. Not to mention, it seems like we've just been aimlessly walking around for hours. No sign of the master… this is not fun at all! But I'll be patient.

I get a slight headache and hear he knows you're following said in my head. That's it! He must know I'm here but not be able to tell where… but how? I message Lancer "Knows here, not location. Reacts when attack decided. Personal skill?" and I continue observing.

[Alright, gonna wait for JSW to do something. It better involve both how you're deciding to act with a servant tailing you, and the dark secrets of that trash can!]

"Hm...that Servant is still following me, he must know what I found out about that trash can I cannot tell where they are.....it must be Assassin, if I go back to my Master, without having her warp me via Command Seal, her fate would be sealed, the sight is actually quite disgusting, seeing her head pop like that....... Although, considering it's just an Assassin......" I think to myself, entering Spirit form, I fly up to the roof of a building, I'm done running away from this pest.....

I telepathically inform my Master to be prepared to warp me back home, I exit spirit form

"Assassin, show yourself!" I shout

I decide I'd like to see what happens here. So I exit the Palace, carving several sigils and markings into the group with my flames, then begin making my way to Whitechapel in spirit form.

[Bloody hell that's a long way. Hooray for A agility]

[Hey, who said I'd be popping her head? There are plenty of other great places and organs to burst all over the body!]

"Okay!" I call out cheerfully as I step into the open.

Just a moment ago Time Waster (tentative class name until I learn his real class) had finally called me out. Before I replied to him I sent another message to Lancer "No master. Called out. Engaging. [Current location]".

After that, as I called out to him and he winces from the migraine, I used my power to create a vacuum around him by pulling away all the wind, even pulling much of the air out of his lungs. I use it all as wind blades to strike him from every direction at 5 degree intervals for a total of over 1650 blades. [This next bit is how I assume things will go, since you should be able to see the future that you'll be attacked and cut to pieces if you don't move, but not where the attacks come from since wind isn't visible to the naked eye: Almost preemptively he leaps backwards out of the vacuum, but in doing so he runs into some of the invisible blades and a couple that were coming from the front hit him, leaving several cuts on his body. Wincing in pain he quickly creates… something… to cover the wounds, stopping me from controlling his blood to drain him from his wounds. Future seen. I hear a voice saying that as I get a slight headache. Yeah, that must be it, he's somehow seeing what I'll do next. Ah, how fun! Not only do I get to see someone futilely try to struggle through pain, I even get to see what it looks like when someone knows just how miserable their fate will be!]

[If that works I'll remove the square brackets from it.]

[Hooray for psychos!]

Ugh....my head.....air is leaving the area

I see that there isn't that much of a chance of victory for me, no matter what I do, it's almost as if the best thing for me is to disappear entirely...

"Welp, seeing as you probably wouldn't like to sit down and talk about our Lord and savior over some tea, I guess it's time for me to leave" I say, "I hope you don't mind me knowing about your abilities...."

I telepathically speak to my Master, telling her to warp me back to her

"I'll be seeing you later, if another Servant doesn't pick you off beforehand"

I doubt Assassin even heard me, but I'd like to imagine that they did....

I disappear, being warped back to my Master, I then explain everything I know about who I assume to be Assassin to her

[Hooray for Saber trolling Assassin]

[Time Waster is Justin Sowei's real class confirmed]

[Wait, was the migraine from making him drunk, Ichor of Reverie, or withdrawing breathable air from him?]

[And bloody hell, really...? You just ran first thing?]

[Screw it. BLAH, WE'RE GOING TO FIND HIZACK AND MURDER HIM]

As I am heading towards Whitechapel, I see a group of people dressed in priest and nun clothing rushing hurridly away. I wouldn't have noticed them normally, but the vessel is still influencing me. I dart down into an alley, and as they come rushing past I step out, smiling, black flames glinting in my eyes. They stumble and freeze in their tracks.

"Good morning Fathers, Sisters. I don't suppose you'd tell me where you're running off to in such a hurry?"

"B..b..back! Back demon!" the front most priest pulls a large metal cross and waves it at my face. I look at it for a moment then begin to laugh so hard I start to cry. I wipe the tears off laughter off my face when I feel something impact my skull. Finishing drying my eyes I look quizzically at the priest who has just smacked me in the head with his cross.

I'm going to kill him.

My cloak billows from my back and sprouts black tendrils of cloth and shadow. Each of them wraps around the group in an instant, and I leap to the rooftops. I drop the writhing lumps of cloth on the ground and unravel them.

The terrified humans scramble to their feat and try to run, but they reach the edge of the rooftop and stop. I walk up behind them.

"Now, then, that wasn't very nice. I just asked you a question. Are you going to answer me, or are things going to get.... messy?" I punctuate my final word with a slight nudge from my cape towards one of them. He stumbles over the edge and screams, before a strand of cape dashes down and wraps around him, stopping his fall and pulling him back up.

"I will never give in to a demon!" says the man who hit me. I grin, then snap my fingers. Black flames incinerate the man, and he dies before the screams can even leave his lips.

Several of them drop and start praying.

"I'll let you go if you answer me. Why were you in such a hurry?"

"Because of you!" one of the nuns screams at me.

"Me? I haven't even done... oh I see. You must have mistaken me for my associate. Fleeing from the creature massacring churches were you?" They are quiet, so I continue.

"Well, while I've got your attention, I don't suppose you know of any Servants being summoned?"

"Servants?"

I look at them

"You... don't have any clue what's really going on do you?"

They look at me, then shake their heads.

"We were just doing what what Father Diego told us to"

"And who is this father Diego?"

"The head of our churc - " the priest talking shuts up as a nun next to him elbows him.

"I see. Well... in that case I suppose I have no more use for you"

They stiffen and one of them speaks up. "No, please!"

"Calm down. I said you I'd let you go if you answered my questions" They look at me in a moment of disbelief, then sag in relief. I smile.

"I am a man of my word" My cloak snaps out, wrapping around their feet and lifting them upsidedown over the side of the building.

"and let you go I will" I tilt my head and smile, and they scream as the cloak unravels.

I turn around, hearing several wet thuds far below. I'll need to investigate this Diego at some point in the future, or have my Master or allies do so. But in the meantime, I continue on my way to find this other Servant in Whitechapel, humming as I do.

[....now you done it]

!

'I feel it....their are dead' i thought as my rage start to bulid up.

"BERSERKER!!!!" I Shout as Berserker appear beside me in an instant.

"Find them......and bring me who ever done this Head" i order and Berserker obey.

Berserker nod as he gone in the flash.

[Welp, good the i send out many group to differrent ways because i see this coming]

[Is anyone else refreshed by Hizack's no nonsense approach?]

[Like, all the rest of us are like "oh my Clairvoyance tells me" or "I happen to stumble across Archer/Saber/a group of priests"]

[And Hizack's just like "oh yeah, I feel a chill run down my spine" and "I feel it!"]

[Also]

[Bring. It. On]

Code:
"oh yeah, I feel a chill run down my spine" it a joke
But about that i know that my fellow pastol and nun dead

I kind of put a tracking magecraft on them, so i can know that their status.

[WELL BRING IT ON]

[Sounds like me and Berserker are going to get into a bit of a fight. Probably at Temple if I get my timing right]

As I use my abilities, Time Waster starts speaking… I think… he's kinda talking into a vacuum and there wasn't much air in his lungs anyways. He might just be opening and closing his mouth…

Another slight migraine occurs and I hear the voice in my head, lips read: Welp, seeing as you probably wouldn't like to sit down and talk about our Lord and savior over some tea, I guess it's time for me to leave, I hope you don't mind me knowing about your abilities... I'll be seeing you later, if another Servant doesn't pick you off beforehand. Right as the voice in my head finishes, Time Waster does too, and almost instantly the blades hit where he was, and keep going ripping through dozens of nearby buildings collapsing them and killing everyone inside. He warped away?!?! Damn that ****ty *******, I'll ****ing **** him up until his **** is just a little ****ing- Another headache starts 'calm down' even with the normally calming voice, I still feel pissed, 'Like hell I'll calm down! That sh!tty servant calls me out to fight, only to flee!' 'CALM DOWN YOU DUMB BRAT!' I suddenly feel intimidated by the voice in my head, but I calm myself a bit. The voice continues, it's speech returns to normal, always knew next move, perfectly timed escape: likely Clairvoyance EX.

I reengage presence concealment, absorb the souls of everyone who died from the blades, and pull out my phone. First I check satellite footage to see if I can find Time Waster, but there's no luck. I did find Lancer though… and a super saiyan. Guess he moved. I message Lancer "Time Waster CS TPed away. I don't know where he is. Sun Wukong is currently sprinting in your direction full Super Saiyan 3. Heading there now."

I take off in Lancer's direction, then turn around to go in his actual direction.

[Edit: oh, right. The migraine was from migraine fruit, since all Blah did was speak not sing.]

[Has anyone seen the newest episdoe of Apocrypha yet?]

[Vlad is best servant confirmed]

[Stakes everywhere]

[Finally going to start writing my POV. Will probably be up in a day or so depending on when my cold will go away.]

Monarch Laciel said:
[Has anyone seen the newest episdoe of Apocrypha yet?]

[Vlad is best servant confirmed]
[Tbh I don't like the Apocrypha Anime, it's butchering the fights. Which is one of the only good things about Apocrypha I really wish Ufotable had handled it. Vlad's stakes and home turf bonus, Karna's armour, Achilles invulnerability, speed etc are really getting downplayed. The sound effects are also killing me.]

[Achilles>Vlad]

[Well I haven't read the LNs so I'll take what I can get. Plus animes can't always go into the intricate details of NPs that a written work can]

Back