• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

VS Saxton Hale Mode (Saxton Hale vs BLU Team)

The BLU Team keeps losing to RED Team, so they go to Mann CO, and ask for better weapons. Saxton Hale agrees, but only if they beat him in a fight.

Battle takes place in Lakeside

Both start 20 meters away from each other.

This is the 1960's BLU Team.

BLU Team has 10 secounds of prep.

The BLU Team are 9-A individually, and are restricted to Stock Equipment.

Medic has Uber fully charged.

Speed is Equal.

SAXTON HAALLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEE! (0.028 tons. One-shot a Yeti that stomped 3 mercenaries): 2

BLU Team finally get their paychecks (0.007 tons individually): 1

Gray Mann takes over Mann Co. while they are both distracted (incon):

Last edited:
hale has ap and dura advantage as usual, and technically a LS advantage due to heavy's feat.

mercs have numbers and range, but thats about it.

hale knows what all of them are capable of, so along with his other advantages he should take this fight

hale has ap and dura advantage as usual, and technically a LS advantage due to heavy's feat.

mercs have numbers and range, but thats about it.

hale knows what all of them are capable of, so along with his other advantages he should take this fight
Mercs do also have access to Uber Charge, and if Spy is lucky enough, he could one-shot Hale. But vote counted.

Mercs do also have access to Uber Charge, and if Spy is lucky enough, he could one-shot Hale. But vote counted.
uber takes 40 seconds to fill, meaning medic needs another 30 to get that off.

spy can, but if hale just you know. uses his ears he could catch him at a bad time.

I forgot to mention Medic is assumed to have Uber fully charged.
oh okay

medic COULD squeeze this out with uber, unless hale just throws them. (which if i remember correctly is in character for him to grapple)

with uber i'd say hale takes this high diff, uber + a number disadvantage could screw him over, but knowing his opponents plus his ap dura and LS advantage should give him this

I think I would go for the mercs mainly for a couple of things Uber has already been mentioned but also the engineer buildings would help getting mercs out of the way of hale’s fist

Somethings such as spy’s stealth and backstab would also help here and with the AP gap

And yeah Uber helps I wouldn’t say just tossing them because he is going to have bullets firing at him from all directions so his attention will be on other things that could lead to the spy getting in that backstab

I think I would go for the mercs mainly for a couple of things Uber has already been mentioned but also the engineer buildings would help getting mercs out of the way of hale’s fist
he can build up his stuff up to level 3 in 10 seconds? engi would have to choose between a sentry or a dispenser, and we both damn well know both of those things will be bat shit useless for 10 seconds of prep time before hale begins manhandling people. engineer is dead weight here.
Somethings such as spy’s stealth and backstab would also help here and with the AP gap

And yeah Uber helps I wouldn’t say just tossing them because he is going to have bullets firing at him from all directions so his attention will be on other things that could lead to the spy getting in that backstab
right because he's not going to hear the loud ass sounds that play when he decloaks.

Hale has all the advantages except range and numbers, and can easily overwhelm them one by one. he's the strongest character in this series I'm not sure why a bunch of people massively weaker could gang bang him off.

I doubt Saxton Hale would be able to hear the decloaking over all the explosions and guns, it’s not that loud like the dead ringer, and he doesn’t have enhanced senses.

Some characters like Heavy do Have insane DPS (his gun firing over 160 bullets per second) so the Mercs should still stand a chance, even if they are much weaker than Hale individually.

Hale is over 10x stronger physically, also he would be keeping his head on a swivel for Spy's BS.

I mean what can they do? They can't really harm Hale outside of Spy or vaporization weapons, both of which Hale would be extremely on the lookout for if he knows he's fighting the entire BLU team

I decided to make BLU Team 9-A, which should still be somewhat fair thanks to Hale's Yeti feat.

Last edited:
Back